Page 64 of 247 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I would not consider the D Arts a hint for Mewtwo at all. Of course they would release the 4 most popular Pokemon from RGBY(Not counting Pikachu)
    U can clearly see the BW anime mark on that one Mewtwo toy and since everyone of those pokemon appeared in the anime or are gonna appear in the anime, it makes it much more likely that Mew two will appear too.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Poor Omastar didn't get a Mechalution ]:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    U can clearly see the BW anime mark on that one Mewtwo toy and since everyone of those pokemon appeared in the anime or are gonna appear in the anime, it makes it much more likely that Mew two will appear too.
    There isn't a BW mark on the D Arts Mewtwo or Charizard. Plus Venusaur and Blastoise have no mention of having anything to do with the anime as of now.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    There isn't a BW mark on the D Arts Mewtwo or Charizard. Plus Venusaur and Blastoise have no mention of having anything to do with the anime as of now.
    Not that. I'm talking about the first link he provided. It clearly had the BW marker.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

There is something going on with Mewtwo, whether its just popularity or maybe a very slim chance of being in the film or cameo in the anime somehow.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    There is something going on with Mewtwo, whether its just popularity or maybe a very slim chance of being in the film or cameo in the anime somehow.
    If the cameo lasts for at least one minute i'll be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Not that i wouldn't want to see this... it's just not likely to happen. With 5 genesect in a film (and at least one in an episode) and reshiram appearing it's not likely they will throw in a kanto legendary for no reason. They are trying to make a new version of the first movie, because it was the most successful.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

If Charizard was brought back due to it being really popular, Mewtwo might have a chance but...I'd really love it if they did this though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

What if the secret final title is.... Not really a XY Pokémon or not Mewtwo but....TEAM ROCKET VS TEAM PLASMA?
    ...Just a feeling!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Did someone say that Reshiram will be in this..? Reeally?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I'm getting the feeling if Mewtwo does appear, we'll just see it in the opening like the other Legendary Pokemon. And going on to that, I'm surprised that we haven't had one in the Kyurem movie. Whenever did we stop having them? I forgot. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    What if the secret final title is.... Not really a XY Pokémon or not Mewtwo but....TEAM ROCKET VS TEAM PLASMA?
    ...Just a feeling!
    Since when did Team Rocket or Team Plasma become actual Pokémon that you can catch?

Also, it's obvious that the new Pokémon's going to be a Gen VI one. I don't see how it couldn't be.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Gah another piece of Mewtwo merch set to release on April 27th alongside Red Genesect merch.....

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Gah another piece of Mewtwo merch set to release on April 27th alongside Red Genesect merch.....
    Link? I can't find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Since when did Team Rocket or Team Plasma become actual Pokémon that you can catch?

Also, it's obvious that the new Pokémon's going to be a Gen VI one. I don't see how it couldn't be.
    Though, who wouldn't wanna catch James in a pokéBall? :3

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Link? I can't find it anywhere.
    Red Genesect Super Size Moncolle, for Aprilt 27th.

Mewtwo Super Size Moncolle, for April 27th.

The interesting thing is that many people have speculated that Mewtwo looks like he is in Castelia City at the end of the Mewtwo Returns special. Castelia City as we know is the very same place that TR vs TP was supposed to happen. Now we don't know if it will be retconned into another city but if it is, the city that the showdown is retconned into will most likely look like Castelia City but they will call it a different name. Genesect has been shown to be flying out of the city in the Episode N opening so maybe Mewtwo will show up in Castelia City or the retconned city.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 23rd January 2013 at 11:31 PM.

So... it really does seem like Mewtwo will be in this movie? That's both awesome and a shame. I hope there will still be a 6th Gen Pkmn in it, though. Even if it just has Munchlax's role. :3

Interesting... Though I'm not sure how relevant the Mewtwo one is, seeing as there's also an Arceus one set to come out next month.

Until I see merchandise specifically denoted as for the movie having Mewtwo, I remain unconvinced.

Interesting... Though I'm not sure how relevant the Mewtwo one is, seeing as there's also an Arceus one set to come out next month.

Until I see merchandise specifically denoted as for the movie having Mewtwo, I remain unconvinced.
    These two are releasing on the same day in the same set, unlike the other merchandise.

These two are releasing on the same day in the same set, unlike the other merchandise.
    Mewtwo is still nowhere to be seen on the movie merch set we know of, and as I've mentioned before looking back on past movies shows Mewtwo should have been revealed by now if it was going to play a part.

Mewtwo is still nowhere to be seen on the movie merch set we know of,
    Movie merch set? We've had little to none compared to the wave of merch that will approach in the next few months.

and as I've mentioned before looking back on past movies shows Mewtwo should have been revealed by now if it was going to play a part.
    Not true at all, Zoroark and Keldeo were revealed in February.

Movie merch set? We've had little to none compared to the wave of merch that will approach in the next few months.
    Said set included all of the known characters and was the first concrete thing to foreshadow the approach of Gen 6.

Not true at all, Zoroark and Keldeo were revealed in February.
    Now here is the biggest problem: What separates Mewtwo from Zoroark and Keldeo?

All this Mewtwo merchandise really has got me hoping it somehow appears here
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachme...7931560041.jpg

This pic seems to have some anime relevance with Mewtwo so it seems likely that at the very least Mewtwo will appear in the anime.

Page 64 of 247 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast