Page 11 of 247 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    The one thing that makes me doubt Genesect's role in the 2013 movie, is that's being distributed next month?

What are they possibly going to distribute for the next movie? Nothing is going to be new. Unless we get some special Genesect with possibly the signature of any other potential legendary Pokemon that is being distributed. Kind of like Darkrai with Roar of Time or Spacial Rend.
    Techno Blast? Perhaps an item that switches form, who knows.

I still think they will have a special movie genesect that will unlock an event in the next main game. Sorta like Arceus in HGSS. But I only see that happening if the next game isn't gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I still think they will have a special movie genesect that will unlock an event in the next main game. Sorta like Arceus in HGSS. But I only see that happening if the next game isn't gen 6.
    The next game will likely be 6th gen.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    The next game will likely be 6th gen.
    Actually, It could still go both ways. But those debates never end well.
    I'm more interested in seeing how they take advantage of genesects UFO "form". About time we got an explanation for why genesect can learn fly. I also want to see if the drives will make an appearance since genesect will probably use techno blast a lot. Techno blast will probably be way more overpowered in the movies than in the games as well.

Actually, It could still go both ways. But those debates never end well.
    I'm more interested in seeing how they take advantage of genesects UFO "form". About time we got an explanation for why genesect can learn fly. I also want to see if the drives will make an appearance since genesect will probably use techno blast a lot. Techno blast will probably be way more overpowered in the movies than in the games as well.
    It would be interesting to see, and yeah I can see a lot of Techno Blast being used. Was just looking through the moves it could learn, and selfdestruct is on there (that would be hilarious.)

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I could see uxie, azlef and mesprit working well with genosect
    I don't think the Lake Trio will be in a movie, especially anytime soon

---

Hopefully all different drives and forms are shown.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Maybe he is the trio master of a possible generation 6 legendary trio or be connected to a new legendary!!!

Okay, so:

Possiblity #1: Movie Genesect will have his co-star's/s' signature moves:

Examples: Victini. He was released in the release of B/W as accessible through Libery Island event, but was later given through Movie 14. Darkrai was similiar, but it was accessible after it's movie release. Shaymin had no truly special moves other than early Seed Flare though it had a movie release before it's in-game event.

Possiblity #2: Movie Genesect will have something to do with a future in-game event.

Examples: Arceus, Celebi, and Beasts are not exactly an example, as they didn't have any previous or future events or in-game releases in Gen IV.

Possiblity #3: Genesect has no new moves or new anything.

Examples include: Not really, none.

Possibility # 4: Genesect will have no movie event.

Examples include: None for movie star event legendaries.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

For the people wondering about Genesect's role of importance/other starring Pokemon, here's a few possibilities:

-Genesect + 6th Gen Pokemon
    -Genesect + Jirachi (following the tradition of small event legendaries returning, Mew in Movie 8 and Celebi in Movie 13).
    -Genesect + Mewtwo
    -Genesect by itself? Unlikely
    -Genesect, Mewtwo + Jirachi (I picture a scenario of the destruction Mewtwo and Genesect have cause, so Jirachi brings everything back to normal)

I kinda doubt we'll see Jirachi if there's no RS remakes. I'm pretty sure that's what Mew, Celebi and the beasts were in the movies to promote- the remakes of their respective generations. Also, assuming Mewtwo is even a valid guess, don't forget that we could have a Genesect/Mewtwo/gen6 melee a trois, or Mewtwo versus Genesect with a gen 6 'mon on the side.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    -Genesect + 6th Gen Pokemon
    Every February has a big reveal announcement. Without anymore Pokemon to release, I feel this opinion is most likely to happen.

-Genesect + Jirachi (following the tradition of small event legendaries returning, Mew in Movie 8 and Celebi in Movie 13).
    I see that happening only if a certain something happens. (Though, I doubt Jirachi would be the February announcement)

-Genesect + Mewtwo
    Doubt it, highly. Mewtwo has no ties to Unova. I think people are just hoping this happens because they like Mewtwo and it's similar history to Genesect's.

-Genesect by itself? Unlikely
    Agreed. Even Mewtwo appearing probably has a better chance than Genesect alone.

-Genesect, Mewtwo + Jirachi (I picture a scenario of the destruction Mewtwo and Genesect have cause, so Jirachi brings everything back to normal)
    Having all three, with them being 3 totally unrelated Pokemon story wise and Generation wise, would probably be too much. That's advertising Gens 1, 3, and 5 all at once.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami
    -----
    My Pokemon Teams
    -----
    White 2 Team:
    Black Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Diamond Team:
    FireRed Team:
    Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by voicerocker View Post
    Doubt it, highly. Mewtwo has no ties to Unova. I think people are just hoping this happens because they like Mewtwo and it's similar history to Genesect's.
    There are plenty of ties to Unova. Go back one page and you'll see what I posted.

Having all three, with them being 3 totally unrelated Pokemon story wise and Generation wise, would probably be too much. That's advertising Gens 1, 3, and 5 all at once.
    Eh, Mewtwo and Genesect are similar and related, Jirachi I agree with however.

How would jirachi work? I see why people think mewtwo, but jirachi?

How would jirachi work? I see why people think mewtwo, but jirachi?
    follows a pattern of cute legendary pokemon appearing in movies. new appeared in an advanced generation movie and celebii appeared in a dp movie. next in line is jarachi in a BW movie

If any pre-Generation V Legendary Pokemon appear, Mewtwo would be the most probable.

Hopefully it's not just Genesect and a 6th Generation Pokemon that's a movie-only legendary...

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    If any pre-Generation V Legendary Pokemon appear, Mewtwo would be the most probable.

Hopefully it's not just Genesect and a 6th Generation Pokemon that's a movie-only legendary...
    is it though? I know a lot of people (myself included) really want it. but how likely is it really

I hope Jirachi appears. He's so underused in the anime.

Then again, he CAN'T reappear. Doesn't one wake up every 1000 years? That time came and went in Movie 6. So sadly, no Jirachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    I hope Jirachi appears. He's so underused in the anime.

Then again, he CAN'T reappear. Doesn't one wake up every 1000 years? That time came and went in Movie 6. So sadly, no Jirachi.
    That was only one Jirachi that happened to sleep at the same time of the 1000 year comet. As we've seen countless times before their are more than one legendary.

Probely Genesect will appear with Team Plasma with it because Team Plasma created it.

I have claimed a Golbat!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGalacticMars View Post
    Probely Genesect will appear with Team Plasma with it because Team Plasma created it.
    Thats what I was thinking even though I doubt it.

I'm hoping that Jirachi can return without the crappy 'circumstances' under which it has to appear. Seriously? A thousand years? Come on, Nintendo.

They'll find some way for Jirachi to be included since it hasn't been seen in the regular anime or anything
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/0...html?i001=news

not sure if this has been shown before, but it has an image from the trailer.

Have to say, Genosect looks much better animated then it did as just a sprite.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

It's... it's... so robotic.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

It's...It's...so awesome.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Page 11 of 247 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast