Page 13 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    That was only one Jirachi that happened to sleep at the same time of the 1000 year comet. As we've seen countless times before their are more than one legendary.
    I don't think there is more Jirachis to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    I don't think there is more Jirachis to be honest.
    Maybe in another comet... the Pokemon Universe is huge after all (and has different dimensions to live)!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't know why you'd think that, given we haven't received word on anything about it yet... besides, they give the games that recently came out about 6 months before even showcasing a portion of a new generation
    Not really. Munchlax was revealed in May 2004 in Destiny Deoxys, more than two years before D/P were released in Japan. Lucario, Bonsly, Mime Jr. and Weavile were revealed in M08 more than a year before D/P's release in Japan also. I don't think a sixth generation Pokémon is out of question at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
    Not really. Munchlax was revealed in May 2004 in Destiny Deoxys, more than two years before D/P were released in Japan. Lucario, Bonsly, Mime Jr. and Weavile were revealed in M08 more than a year before D/P's release in Japan also. I don't think a sixth generation Pokémon is out of question at all...
    Wasn't that because DP was originally planned for 2005 but delayed a year, though? It still leaves Munchlax a year before DP, but it's a much shorter time gap.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    N was in the prior movie
    ... Wait, what?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Wasn't that because DP was originally planned for 2005 but delayed a year, though? It still leaves Munchlax a year before DP, but it's a much shorter time gap.
    Are you sure about that? Wow I didn't know.

DP was revealed at the end of 2004 and released 2006. It was pushed back because they miscalculated when they would be done with it. I'll wait for the reveal of the movie before I get excited about a sixth gen pokemon. If it even has one.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    DP was revealed at the end of 2004 and released 2006. It was pushed back because they miscalculated when they would be done with it. I'll wait for the reveal of the movie before I get excited about a sixth gen pokemon. If it even has one.
    It was never pushed back. We never had a date for it

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Are you sure about that? Wow I didn't know.
    http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/575/575988p1.html

I am learning about this now too.

For it's worth, Zoroark/Zorua was revealed in February 20,2010 and

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Kecleon, along with Wailmer and Azurill, were the first Generation III Pokémon revealed, in early March of 2001.
    Edit: Ninja'd by Serebii. The whole story about the guessed release date is on Wikipedia.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It was never pushed back. We never had a date for it
    ah, I thought we did. I need to pay better attention.

Anyways, about plasma. Does team rocket ever reference the events of those two unaired episodes besides that they were beat? Might help us see if plasma has a chance of being in the movie. I missed about ten episodes that came after the unaired episodes so I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Does team rocket ever reference the events of those two unaired episodes besides that they were beat? Might help us see if plasma has a chance of being in the movie. I missed about ten episodes that came after the unaired episodes so I wouldn't know.
    Asise from the scene where they switch to the white outfits, I don't think they do.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Not related to a movie but interesting nonetheless:

They look good, but I'd just paste the links in because I can't view them as an image atm with it being a twitpic, I had to go into reply and then copy and paste the links to view them at all.

In its normal form, Genesect has an orange/brownish thing in its cannon. I wonder if in the movie whether they will give a name to it (like normal drive) or something. It looks like it would have to be taken out for Genesect to receive the drives.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Why is this still unconfirmed? We saw the trailer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Why is this still unconfirmed? We saw the trailer!!!
    Because the people who make the movies like to act like there was never teaser at the end of their movies. A couple more months till we get official conformation. For all we know genesect could not be in the movie at all though that's highly unlikely. I'm still angry over the fact I didn't get Ho-oh v.s Lugia.

Then we don't even get the full title, which is what I hate the most. I remember when the zoroark movie was revealed as Phantom champion Z or something. I thought this Z thing was a person, but lo and behold I was wrong.

I can see the movie just being called Pokemon the movie: Genesect, until the next main games are revealed. Then it'll turn into something like Genesect v.s insert 3rd gen legendary or 6th gen Lucario and Zoroark clone here. But I'm probably completely wrong.
    Last edited by diakyu; 16th July 2012 at 8:49 AM.

For me personally I would like the following to happen for this movie:

- Genesect (obvious - main "evil" Pokémon thats been manipulated)
    - Team Plasma (seeming there is no current storyline at all for them in the anime, I would like to think they are someway implemented into it by being the major antagonists)
    - Gen 6 Pokémon (Similar to the Lucario movie where Gen IV Pokémon appeared, although not necesarrily "main" Pokémon in the Movie like Lucario was depending on the actual storyline)

Thats what I'm hoping for anyway. But yes, I do agree that by revealing Genesect now means that there has to be something special yet to be revealed.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

It would be cool if instead of Mewtwo opposing Genesect, that it would be a yet-to-be revealed 6th Generation Legendary Pokemon. First 6th Generation Pokemon being a real Legendary instead of a movie-only legendary would be great.

It would be cool if instead of Mewtwo opposing Genesect, that it would be a yet-to-be revealed 6th Generation Legendary Pokemon.
    How dare you. Cool, instead of Mewtwo!?

In all seriousness, I would prefer Mewtwo, but the chances of him actually appearing to fight Genesect feels like a fan-fiction despite the reasons for it happening. Honestly, time will tell. I imagine we'd get information on other Pokemon starring around December - February.

How dare you. Cool, instead of Mewtwo!?

In all seriousness, I would prefer Mewtwo, but the chances of him actually appearing to fight Genesect feels like a fan-fiction despite the reasons for it happening. Honestly, time will tell. I imagine we'd get information on other Pokemon starring around December - February.
    I wouldn't be surprised if like Black and White to Black and White 2 in stead of Gray, that they go a different route from Mewtwo/Genesect showdown. That way they would do something nobody expects.

It would be cool if a 6th gen pokemon was helping Ash & Cia trying to stop the battle between Genesect and Mewtwo.

I have a feeling that any sixth gen Pokemon, along with Jirachi, would be in the 17th movie with the eon duo as "back up" legendaries, akin to the golem and beast trio's in movies 8 and 13 respectively.. but alas, I digress from the subject of THIS movie!

If any other legendaries are shown here besides Genesect, I think it will just be Mewtwo..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

It could be possible that the movie only has Genesect as a Legendary Pokemon, and the 6th Generation Pokemon that are possibly in it aren't Legendary or play a big role.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    I See Events of Long Ago, and Things Which Have Not Yet Come to Pass...

Feb 24, 2012: The day I beat the Elite Four, N and Ghetsis.

Final Pokemon Black Team:
    Simipour - Lv. 83.
    Serperior - Lv. 83.
    Zebstrika - Lv. 84.
    Unfezant - Lv. 85.
    Dragonite - Lv. 100.
    Mewtwo - Lv. 100.

Unova Dex: Seen 150/Caught 130.
    National Dex: Seen 600/Caught 551.

It could be possible that the movie only has Genesect as a Legendary Pokemon, and the 6th Generation Pokemon that are possibly in it aren't Legendary or play a big role.
    I don't see the 6th gen pokemon not having a big role as likely..

It could not be a legendary pokemon, like Lucario and Zoroark, I actually think that's quite likely in fact based on previous series.

AG: Lucario move as the third movie of the series.
    DP: Zoroark movie as the last movie of the series.

Well, considering that this is likely BW's last movie, but also third, you can see why I find it likely :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm really looking forward to this movie! Also besides 6th gen, I wonder what other legendary Pokemon will appear and not to mention the return of old Pokemon so maybe an old legendary Pokemon as well?
    And even if team plasma is not involved with the story I wouldn't mind, all I want to know right know are the Pokemon that are appearing!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this movie! Also besides 6th gen, I wonder what other legendary Pokemon will appear and not to mention the return of old Pokemon so maybe an old legendary Pokemon as well?
    And even if team plasma is not involved with the story I wouldn't mind, all I want to know right know are the Pokemon that are appearing!
    There probably are going to be Legendary Pokemon in the intro, like some of the other movies.

Page 13 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast