Page 21 of 247 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    He will be. I think that's obvious. I don't know what his role will be but we will see him.
    Some thing tells me, he won't be doing much though.
    Unless it really will be Ash V.S Team Plasma/N?? Even than.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Some thing tells me, he won't be doing much though.
    Unless it really will be Ash V.S Team Plasma/N?? Even than.
    He'll still be in it though. Just like how he was in Movie 14 and didn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I can do without Team Plasma, I'd much prefer Team Rocket taking this movie as Giovanni's final hoorah.. making it canon to the anime.

Let's just say, if Mewtwo doesn't pop up at all in this, whether it be visual or just a mention, then I'll be really disappointed. The two genetically enhanced super Pokemon pitted against each other is something that I would really like to see.. and quite frankly, it's the only way i'm going to enjoy Genesect, because visually that thing is just a disaster.
    Gotta agree here, I could care less about Genesect or Plasma so TR and Mewtwo would save this movie.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I can do without Team Plasma, I'd much prefer Team Rocket taking this movie as Giovanni's final hoorah.. making it canon to the anime.

Let's just say, if Mewtwo doesn't pop up at all in this, whether it be visual or just a mention, then I'll be really disappointed. The two genetically enhanced super Pokemon pitted against each other is something that I would really like to see.. and quite frankly, it's the only way i'm going to enjoy Genesect, because visually that thing is just a disaster.
    Just a thought, but maybe after the quake and tsunami, the producers thought, "The Rocket VS. Plasma episodes can't be shown now, why don't we release both parts as a movie featuring Genesect a few years from now".

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Just a thought, but maybe after the quake and tsunami, the producers thought, "The Rocket VS. Plasma episodes can't be shown now, why don't we release both parts as a movie featuring Genesect a few years from now".
    That would only make sense if Genesect originally featured in the two-parter, which I doubt it did.

If, on the other hand, they decided soon after the incident to give up on Plasma in the main anime and save them for the inevitable Genesect movie... I can see that.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Lol they are not gonna put anime episodes into part of a movie....
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Especially since the anime & movies have a different style of animation.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Especially since the anime & movies have a different style of animation.
    Ya, especially cuz of that. And the whole canon issue.

Gary fighting Mewtwo.

Yeah, small amount of footage. It was still there.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Gary fighting Mewtwo.

Ya but whole episodes of events have never been included in a movie. Not everybody watches the movies so it would be unfair to those people.

Gary fighting Mewtwo.

You mind telling me how long ago it's been since they've done that?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Ya but whole episodes of events have never been included in a movie. Not everybody watches the movies so it would be unfair to those people.
    Oh, I agree with you on that regard. I just wanted to point out that merging episodes with a movie is not unprecedented.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    You mind telling me how long ago it's been since they've done that?
    Don't write off the possibility of an anime/movie crossover element happening again. Patterns have been broken in the BW series.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Oh, I agree with you on that regard. I just wanted to point out that merging episodes with a movie is not unprecedented.

Don't write off the possibility of an anime/movie crossover element happening again. Patterns have been broken in the BW series.
    Oh that I get lol. A tie in to the anime is always possible.

Yeah Mewtwo needs to come back for this Movie when it comes to rivalry with Genesect and on what Mewtwo should of done a long time ago, KILL GIOVONNI AND TEAM ROCKET.

I would see Zekrom and Reshirem as a Suicune role helping out the heroes in this final battle.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Mewtwo is looking less and less likely to appear now, and i'm on the verge of suicide..JOKE i'm really disappointed. However, with all of the recent merchandise i'm starting to think that maybe the twist in this movie (such as a 6th Gen appearing) is going to be Ash's Charizard returning.

It's likely this will take place in Kanto, so it's in a region close to Charizards Valley. It'll feel like a rehash of Movie 3's plot bringing Charizard back, but this time it'll actually mean something more since Charizard has been gone for 6-7 years opposed to a few months back then.

I'm still praying for Mewtwo, but unless the entirety of the Pokemon franchsie has buckled down on keeping this secret for a surprise, i'm sure we'd have seen more merch now.

No it didn't !
    Pokemon still following their eternal pattern .
    - Pikachu being depower
    - The very first rival Ash met in the first episode of the series remain superior until a final showdown at the end of the series.
    - Ash always catching a Grass stater .
    -Ash always catching One Pokemon that look like a T-rex ! Such as Gible , Krookodile , Totodile , Charmender !
    -Ash losing all long term individual Tournament.
    The Pattern were never broken in BW !
    Offcource there are 2 pattern-
    a) Made up Pattern.
    b) Eternal Pattern.
    I think you're talking about Made up Pattern.
    So I advise you to look for Eternal Pattern in Pokemon movies.
    Offcourse , Any Eternal Pattern that does good to Ash might change . Like Ash being successful in filler saga.
    However , All the Pattern that harmful to Ash will never change even if it has negative impact of the show or writer had to kill themself .
    Last edited by vodor; 21st October 2012 at 6:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Mewtwo is looking less and less likely to appear now, and i'm on the verge of suicide..JOKE i'm really disappointed. However, with all of the recent merchandise i'm starting to think that maybe the twist in this movie (such as a 6th Gen appearing) is going to be Ash's Charizard returning.

It's likely this will take place in Kanto, so it's in a region close to Charizards Valley. It'll feel like a rehash of Movie 3's plot bringing Charizard back, but this time it'll actually mean something more since Charizard has been gone for 6-7 years opposed to a few months back then.

I'm still praying for Mewtwo, but unless the entirety of the Pokemon franchsie has buckled down on keeping this secret for a surprise, i'm sure we'd have seen more merch now.
    First, the "hidden" legendary isn't gonna appear until Febraury. And any merchandise isn't going to reveal them until is revealed officially specially if it's a new Gen pokemon or the like. The legenadry that i wonder that it's appearing in merchandise is Rayquaza. And although the merchandise isn't that high than I though, I find that in his appareances Rayquaza is a key pokemon. And one upcoming set put Rayquaza alonside Genesect.

About Charizard, I'll post in the specualtion forum now.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    First, the "hidden" legendary isn't gonna appear until Febraury. And any merchandise isn't going to reveal them until is revealed officially specially if it's a new Gen pokemon or the like. The legenadry that i wonder that it's appearing in merchandise is Rayquaza. And although the merchandise isn't that high than I though, I find that in his appareances Rayquaza is a key pokemon. And one upcoming set put Rayquaza alonside Genesect.

About Charizard, I'll post in the specualtion forum now.
    There's an upcoming set featuring Rayquaza alongside Genesect...?

I'm trying to look it up, but am not finding anything. That could be a very interesting combo if true, though movie merchandise supposedly isn't supposed to appear until the title is announced.

Hmm, I could see the Charizard tie in lol. At least the movie would be canon then.

Gary fighting Mewtwo.

Exactly, don't forget the moment when Mewtwo blasts out of TR Headquarters. That was in the anime too.

I really couldn't agree anymore. It's funny cause a huge majority want Mewtwo to return in a BW Movie 15 years later after it's Movie debut, I don't see in the slightest how anime scenes are a problem here.

Hmm, I could see the Charizard tie in lol. At least the movie would be canon then.
    Yep, although I wouldn't focus so much on the canon side of things.

Exactly, don't forget the moment when Mewtwo blasts out of TR Headquarters. That was in the anime too.

I really couldn't agree anymore. It's funny cause a huge majority want Mewtwo to return in a BW Movie 15 years later after it's Movie debut, I don't see in the slightest how anime scenes are a problem here.

Yep, although I wouldn't focus so much on the canon side of things.
    I know lol, I just prefer it when a movie is canon.

I know lol, I just prefer it when a movie is canon.
    Same, but I class all movies as canon.

I love it more when the canonlogy is made obvious (Mewtwo appearing in the anime, Lugia being mentioned, Dawn's Lunar Wing etc.).

Same, but I class all movies as canon.

I love it more when the canonlogy is made obvious (Mewtwo appearing in the anime, Lugia being mentioned, Dawn's Lunar Wing etc.).
    I don't think the first BW movies were.

Ya me too.

When is this thread becoming a sticky??

Btw - More Rayquaza merchandise:
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...mfqo2_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...mfqo1_1280.jpg

I got a feeling Rayquaza will be staring in the movie with Genesect!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    When is this thread becoming a sticky??

Btw - More Rayquaza merchandise:
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...mfqo2_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...mfqo1_1280.jpg

I got a feeling Rayquaza will be staring in the movie with Genesect!!
    Would be nice to see him again...

Page 21 of 247 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast