Page 30 of 247 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Or maybe 'Episode' N is the movie? I don't think anyone here thinks its only one episode, so it could very well be the movie. Also, we're expecting movie info right now aren't we? This could well be it. Why would they advertise two major features (episode N and the genesect movie) at the same time?
    Last edited by supersarepi; 30th November 2012 at 1:44 AM. Reason: More reasons
    Onward! to the land of one variety!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Someone's got to control Genesect, and in what little story we're given in the games, we know that N opposed its creation. If not Ghetsis, it should be Colress or the Shadow Triad.

What I'm seeing is Chapter of N highlighting N's evolution from being naive of Ghetsis's intentions, then the movie being the final stand between the now-heroic N and Ghetsis, who has since been revealed to be the real villain.
    While we've at least got near-confirmation Team Plasma will play some part in the movie, I still wouldn't put it past the anime writers to make it a cameo at the beginning and have some original ex-Plasma scientist be the antagonist. Perhaps Colress could indeed fill that role... Fuji did have a character loosely based on him, after all. Though in Colress' case we know he had nothing to do with Genesect.

I'd honestly like for Ghetsis and the whole of Team Plasma to appear, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by supersarepi View Post
    Or maybe 'Episode' N is the movie? I don't think anyone here thinks its only one episode, so it could very well be the movie. Also, we're expecting movie info right now aren't we? This could well be it. Why would they advertise two major features (episode N and the genesect movie) at the same time?
    Nope. The movie site hasn't updated, and the title being "Best Wishes Season 2 Episode" is a dead giveaway that it's not a movie. Why wouldn't they advertise these two major features together? Have the Episode N arc air in the anime as the movie related to it gets advertised and released. It makes perfect sense.
    Last edited by Bushido Bob; 30th November 2012 at 1:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    While we've at least got near-confirmation Team Plasma will play some part in the movie, I still wouldn't put it past the anime writers to make it a cameo at the beginning and have some original ex-Plasma scientist be the antagonist.
    That's what happens in Genesect's in-game event. Scientist Dudley mentions N, but he obviously doesn't work for Team Plasma anymore.

I still expect this movie to revolve around a new Pokémon. Otherwise, there is no reason why Genesect wouldn't be kept a secret until February.
    Last edited by Kein; 30th November 2012 at 8:08 AM.

After seeing N is going to be part of the anime I got a feeling this movie will be tie to the anime!! And by next week we will finally get a new teaser trailer

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Someone's got to control Genesect
    What's wrong with Genesect being his own agent? Mewtwo wasn't controlled by Giovanni for the main part of M01.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    What's wrong with Genesect being his own agent? Mewtwo wasn't controlled by Giovanni for the main part of M01.
    Mewtwo's link with Team Rocket was also entirely of the anime's creation. Genesect is the only Pokémon whose origin is explicitly linked in the games to an evil team, unless Shadow Lugia is counted.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Hmm... Shouldn't some merchandise revealing other Pokemon in the movie have popped up by now?

Well, I think Genesect escaped at some point, given its event only status and little mention of it by Plasma. Even if it didn't, it's unlikely Plasma would use Genesect in the film, seeing how N was against it anyway, and if we're talking B2W2 Plasma, I think that they'd settle with Kyurem as their W.M.D - a dragon that freezes things and becomes more powerful by absorbing its other thirds is slightly more menacing to them than a cyberbug that shoots lasers.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Hmm... Shouldn't some merchandise revealing other Pokemon in the movie have popped up by now?
    I think those type of Merchandise actually comes out mid December.

Though I don't recall the merchandise that basically confirmed Dawn's Swinub was going to be a Mamoswine by the next movie. Or when the movie poster of the Arceus movie, confirmed that Ash's Chimchar and Staravia were evolving.

But I don't think they are doing that any more.

I don't think we got any spoilers for the first BW movie or the 2nd BW movie (outside of Crustle).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think those type of Merchandise actually comes out mid December.

Though I don't recall the merchandise that basically confirmed Dawn's Swinub was going to be a Mamoswine by the next movie. Or when the movie poster of the Arceus movie, confirmed that Ash's Chimchar and Staravia were evolving.

But I don't think they are doing that any more.

I don't think we got any spoilers for the first BW movie or the 2nd BW movie (outside of Crustle).
    Last year M15 merchandise was revealed on November 30th. Movie plot info in general is what is supposed to get show in the middle of December.

Last year M15 merchandise was revealed on November 30th. Movie plot info in general is what is supposed to get show in the middle of December.
    The lack of merchandise might hint even more at 6th generation Pokémon being in the movie.

And they don't want to spend money the on merchandise without said 6th generation Pokémon. So they're just waiting until Nintendo gives the ok (I think it's Nintendo who decides when something is revealed, over Gamefreak or the Pokémon company).

But I don't know, I'm sure we'll get a crap load of information in December. I think the January Edition of coro coro (comes out December 15 or so), is supposed to have a lot of information about this movie, so there's that to look for.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Speaking of merchandise, would a transforming Genesect action figure sound plausible?

I can see Colress controlling Genesect if he doesn't appear in the new saga

Never fear, N is here!

If N appears in that movie, and if Team Rocket uses Genesect. Then I think N & Mewtwo and the 6th Gen Pokémon are on a mission to destroy Team Rocket!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by N... View Post
    I can see Colress controlling Genesect if he doesn't appear in the new saga
    That, I don't know. Colress wants to bring out the potential of Pokemon, regardless of what happens. But, I don't think he'll control a Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That, I don't know. Colress wants to bring out the potential of Pokemon, regardless of what happens. But, I don't think he'll control a Pokemon.
    Yeah, Colress is actually a good guy (I think), he helped out the hero in BW2 to get to Ghestis

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Yeah, Colress is actually a good guy (I think), he helped out the hero in BW2 to get to Ghestis
    Yea, Colress is a good guy. He's similar to N in a way. A good guy that just has his moments.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Dudley was more involved with Genesect than Colress (if he was even involved in the project) - he was the only guy who still worked on it.

Maybe we will get a reference to Dudley if this should happen.

I had no clue who Dudley was. So I had to Google him. So he's the guy that worked on Genesect eh? Well, he does seem like the most obvious choice to use in the movie. But, I somehow doubt the writers would do that. :/ I hope they do.

He could hold all the drives of Genesect in some box and Genesect goes rabbid trying to steal them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Besides, I'm pretty sure Dudley was more involved with Genesect than Colress (if he was even involved in the project) - he was the only guy who still worked on it.
    I don't know, maybe Colress was supposed to be Dudley but they changed their mind, because of the generic scientist sprite, and it would probably made no sense, to give him a generic one or even a new one.

So they just created Colress instead and kept Dudley.

Besides Colress would probably make more sense. He's more of a scientist than Dudley. But maybe they both can be in the movie.

Colress could be the head scientist, potential antagonist, while Dudley is the brains of the operation.

I'm sure the head scientists of a science/technology organizations aren't the only ones who come up with something innovative, a lot of it probably comes from the grunts.

Or maybe, as I've said before, Genesect could be the primary villain, with no one controlling him. Also, I find that whole "Colress was meant to be Dudley" thing unlikely.

I've no doubt Dudley won't be present regardless of how the plot turns out. He's a generic NPC.

I'm still keeping my hopes up for Mewtwo returning in this movie. If there's anything i've wanted so much in the anime, it's this.

Page 30 of 247 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast