Page 61 of 247 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again. Mewtwo's story ended perfectly in Mewtwo Returns. He doesn't need to come back.
    Eh you feel that way, personally i feel like his whole new perspective on life could be explored more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We still don't knwo the mystery pokemon do we?
    That's true, although last time it turned out to be Excadrill so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

-----

I must say, now that I know 5 Genesects will be in this film total, imagine how epic it would be for them all to go on a rampage and Mewtwo fighting them all off...

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    it could be the end of the N arc then the rest of the time is random episodes/a tournament.
    Ya but I feel like we would know something about this side quest if there was one by now.

Also why are people saying N isn't in this movie?? We don't know shiz about this movie or who is in it other the the trio and Genesect.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    How is this movie similar to to the first? The only similarity I can see is that Genesect was made by an evil team. I don't really see anymore similarities.
    We don't know much about the movie but its safe to say they are similar.

Key similarities
    -Both Genesect and Mewtwo were created by evil organization(as you said)
    -Both movie have tie in with the Anime

Other similarities
    -(I daresay) both have Ash's Charizard in them, which is quite strange
    -Both debuts next generation Pokemon(most likely)
    -The main legendary would lead other Pokemon

I expect more when we get further information.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but I feel like we would know something about this side quest if there was one by now.

Also why are people saying N isn't in this movie?? We don't know shiz about this movie or who is in it other the the trio and Genesect.
    Well with N not being on the main poster, it's hard to say he'll have a main appearance here. He could make a cameo in the credits
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well with N not being on the main poster, it's hard to say he'll have a main appearance here. He could make a cameo in the credits
    Cuz clearly the whole movie is just gonna have Iris, Ash, Dento, their pokemon and 5 Genesect's in it -_-.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The first poster is never the final one.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

One thing I am wondering is with the announcement of the Sixth Generation, how is it going to affect the movies release in other parts of the world. Will they air it before the new season starts or go with the normal time and air it in December here in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Lucario View Post
    One thing I am wondering is with the announcement of the Sixth Generation, how is it going to affect the movies release in other parts of the world. Will they air it before the new season starts or go with the normal time and air it in December here in the US?
    It'll most likely air in different countries after the games are released. But, the new season probably starts like in September or something. But that's my guess.

But if you look back at the BW/BW2 (game) storylines, N was actually a very peripheral figure. I dont feel too enchanted by his story; the Ghetsis and overall TP message on the other hand was pretty big and quite deep for the game series.

After all, Ns links are with Reshiram, but the Reshiram stuff doesnt link in with Genesect at all does it?

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    After all, Ns links are with Reshiram, but the Reshiram stuff doesnt link in with Genesect at all does it?
    Perhaps the Genesect stuff will be a subplot which, after main plot of episode N is over, will become the focus of the movie? :/

....and now, her story begins.

Hard to say. They could literally go in any direction and link Reshiram to Genesect in some new fashion.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Perhaps the Genesect stuff will be a subplot which, after main plot of episode N is over, will become the focus of the movie? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Hard to say. They could literally go in any direction and link Reshiram to Genesect in some new fashion.
    Im just thinking that because of Gen 6, dragging out the N subplot just to accommodate Reshiram in the movie seems like a bit of a stretch for the marketing machines that are the writers brains

Im just thinking that because of Gen 6, dragging out the N subplot just to accommodate Reshiram in the movie seems like a bit of a stretch for the marketing machines that are the writers brains
    As far as we know, Reshiram won't be in the movie. :O

....and now, her story begins.

Chapter of N has to fill space until the fall, so I doubt there will be any stretching just to reach July.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

But if you look back at the BW/BW2 (game) storylines, N was actually a very peripheral figure. I dont feel too enchanted by his story; the Ghetsis and overall TP message on the other hand was pretty big and quite deep for the game series.

Actually since the head Genosect is gonna debut in the anime first, N has even more of a chance to be here. The legendary dragons will most likely be referenced in some way too.

In my opinion, it is becoming quite obvious the secret Gen 6 star may really be Original Genesect aka "Primisect".

We currently know of a group of five Genesects. Now take a look at the P2 Laboratory in the anime. How many broken tubes are there? Six, not five. There is still a 6th specimen unaccounted for...

The concept becomes even more obvious as the parallels between this movie and the first keep piling up. Directly connected to the normal anime? Check. Red Genesect is leading a group of lesser unnatural Pokemon? Check. The original, unmodified version comes in to challenge its modified counterpart...?

I already discussed my opinion on this.

Genesect will only ever get cameos, and minor mentions in the television anime.

It will have a larger role when the movie comes out.

Right now the tv anime will more than likely focus more on Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem, so I have no idea why they need to focus on them when the movie comes out when it should be about Genesect.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I already discussed my opinion on this.

Genesect will only ever get cameos, and minor mentions in the television anime.

It will have a larger role when the movie comes out.

Right now the tv anime will more than likely focus more on Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem, so I have no idea why they need to focus on them when the movie comes out when it should be about Genesect.
    Actually Genesect is gonna premier in the anime first so I doubt it's just a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Actually Genesect is gonna premier in the anime first so I doubt it's just a cameo.
    I suppose an episode will be devoted to it.

But the thing is, any Genesect plot isn't going to have any real conclusion in the tv series, because that's what the movie is going to be for.

So why even try with Genesect in the main series. They can build it up, but if you don't watch the movie, people are going to be confused when it doesn't get any sort of conclusion in the tv series.

And suppose it did get a conclusion, is the movie some "what-if" situation?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I suppose an episode will be devoted to it.

But the thing is, any Genesect plot isn't going to have any real conclusion in the tv series, because that's what the movie is going to be for.

So why even try with Genesect in the main series. They can build it up, but if you don't watch the movie, people are going to be confused when it doesn't get any sort of conclusion in the tv series.

And suppose it did get a conclusion, is the movie some "what-if" situation?
    Well we are gonna get that screen of Genesect at the lab so I'm guessing it will show up again since it is gonna be the red one specifically.

They can build it up, but if you don't watch the movie, people are going to be confused when it doesn't get any sort of conclusion in the tv series.
    Which is why they're going to heavily advertise the movie as the conclusion to the plot. If someone is confused despite everything pointing towards the movie, then that's just their own fault.

Movie 1 was fine, the Genesect movie incorporated will the anime will be the exact same way. There won't be a problem with build ups and conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    In my opinion, it is becoming quite obvious the secret Gen 6 star may really be Original Genesect aka "Primisect".

We currently know of a group of five Genesects. Now take a look at the P2 Laboratory in the anime. How many broken tubes are there? Six, not five. There is still a 6th specimen unaccounted for...

The concept becomes even more obvious as the parallels between this movie and the first keep piling up. Directly connected to the normal anime? Check. Red Genesect is leading a group of lesser unnatural Pokemon? Check. The original, unmodified version comes in to challenge its modified counterpart...?
    Sounds way too much for the writers to bother with. Like that idea quite a lot though.

That would be cool though and they could just make it the number after Genosect, it would be number 0 like Victini in the next gen dex. still we don't know if the unmodified Genosect was a legendary.

Yeah but why would they bother with another Genesect form that they'd have to add the data for in the 6th gen games?

If they were planning another Genesect form, we would have known by BW2.

Page 61 of 247 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast