Page 72 of 247 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    But here is the big question. Is the Mewtwo in the movie the same one from the original series or a completely different one?
    Really now? What Mewtwo could it be?

There is only one real Mewtwo. Plus, the title has re-awakening.

Fair point there. Then again we've seen Mewtwo in quite a few movie openings which did hint at Mewtwo returning
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

I have mix emotion about this now....don't get me wrong Mewtwo is my favorite character in the anime but i'm really afraid the writers may kill his character they aren't the same one from the beginning...and then i want a Gen 6 to be reveal!!

BTW - This isn't the final addition to the tittle they are going to updated it...right? Because Mewtwo fighting 6 Genesect alone is an overkill for a psychic type!!

So I wonder if we'll see the clone Pokemon?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Definitely. Genesect vs Mewtwo/TP vs TR is bond to happen. *hopes*

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Indeed it isn't.

Spoiler:- img:

Scanned by Dogasu.
    OMG WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MEWTWO'S NOSE!!! AND IT'S EYES?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY???

My childhood! :'(

Edit: Why is there a fiery backdrop to Ninfia's silhouette? Perhaps a dragon? Certainly gives less credit to the light-type-beliebers considering how dark that is..

This I wanna know!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Definitely. Genesect vs Mewtwo/TP vs TR is bond to happen. *hopes*
    I think he meant other cloned Pokemon aka Mewtwo's army(of cloned Pokemon).

Edit: Why is there a fiery backdrop to Ninfia's silhouette? Perhaps a dragon? Certainly gives less credit to the light-type-beliebers considering how dark that is..
    I saw what you did there.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 12th February 2013 at 3:04 PM.

Here's a little something from Dogasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    The page says that Myuutwo's the only one who can go up against the Extreme Speed Genosect.

Other than that? Nothing.

Also, guys, "Awakening" (not "Re-awakening," I have no idea where that translation's coming from) doesn't just mean waking up in the "open your eyes and stop sleeping" sense. They're obviously not going for a literal "waking up" thing here.

HOOOLY SH******TT THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!!! This is going to one hell of a movie for sure. Good LORD. Now hopefully Mewtwo has the same Japanese voice actor. That guy's performance was incredible.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Can anyone translate the box in the top right-hand corner, judging from the picture it may confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is the one and only Mewtwo?
    Save Our Voice Actors -- Sign the petition!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNepsenify View Post
    Can anyone translate the box in the top right-hand corner, judging from the picture it may confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is the one and only Mewtwo?
    Read Janovy post with Dogasu translation, it is Mewtwo.

So at the very least I can expect an epic legendary battle?

That's good enough for me to enjoy it. lol

Awesome mewtwo. Now come back and kick some ***. XD

I wouldn't even mind him having that large spoon from the manga...but meh. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    HOOOLY SH******TT THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!!! This is going to one hell of a movie for sure. Good LORD. Now hopefully Mewtwo has the same Japanese voice actor. That guy's performance was incredible.
    You took the words out of my mouth...

Gotta wonder what Haunter thinks XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So I guess the movie will have metwo dealing with red genesect and Ash and friends dealing with the purple genesects.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    True true, but as Serebii said, it's reliable so things look in favour.

That's what I meant too, not within the movie.

We'll get something explaining his past one way or another, but I don't expect his story to be plastered everywhere 24/7.

Eh, I think if Mewtwo Returns didn't exist it would be 'Extremespeed Genesect and the Return of Mewtwo' but since it's already been used the found the next best thing, Re-awakening. I doubt Mewtwo's actually hidden away to sleep. We know that he roams the city at night so he won't have gone into a slumber. Reawakening will be the writers way of saying return, without using the word return in my opinion.

No, 覚醒 in here means "awakening of the power" rather than means "woken from sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Really now? What Mewtwo could it be?

There is only one real Mewtwo. Plus, the title has re-awakening.

No, "re-awakening" is the translator's interpretation.

It's literally "awakening".

Although I think this is the same Mewtwo XD

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    No, "re-awakening" is the translator's interpretation.

It's literally "awakening".

Although I think this is the same Mewtwo XD
    I posted that before I was aware of the mistake. XD

You can see the post I made above.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I think he meant other cloned Pokemon aka Mewtwo's army(of cloned Pokemon).

I saw what you did there.
    Why did your post refer to me as Diakyu? :P

So I guess the movie will have metwo dealing with red genesect and Ash and friends dealing with the purple genesects.
    Probably:

- Mewtwo vs. Red Genesect
    - Charizard/Pansage vs. Genesect2
    - Dragonite vs. Genesect3
    - Pikachu vs. Genesect4
    - Krookodile/Excadrill vs. Genesect5

I'm picking these..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Ash better remember Mewtwo this time or so help me (I bet that special had no barrings on this movie)
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I posted that before I was aware of the mistake. XD

You can see the post I made above.
    Oh, yes, I see now XD

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ash better remember Mewtwo this time or so help me (I bet that special had no barrings on this movie)
    Well if he doesn't it'll at least be more reasonable since it still fits with the movie 1 canon. It'll just confirm whether Mewtwo Returns and the Mirage Pokemon special should be taken as canonical stuff. So far he has remembered everything else(even the Counter Shield, he just never used it) in BW so I think he will.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Well if he doesn't it'll at least be more reasonable since it still fits with the movie 1 canon. It'll just confirm whether Mewtwo Returns and the Mirage Pokemon special should be taken as canonical stuff.
    I don't see why Mewtwo Returns couldn't fit in, but I know Mirage was an anniversary special

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't see why Mewtwo Returns couldn't fit in, but I know Mirage was an anniversary special
    Ash wasn't brainswiped after Mewtwo Returns.. So if he doesn't remember Mewtwo, then that means that Mewtwo Returns never happened canonically.

Mewtwo, uh? That sounds great! I wonder if he'll show Psystrike here...

Um... admittedly Psystrike appeared in the 5th Generation. Was that a foreshadowing for the future? XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    - Mewtwo vs. Red Genesect
    - Charizard/Pansage vs. Genesect2
    - Dragonite vs. Genesect3
    - Pikachu vs. Genesect4
    - Krookodile/Excadrill vs. Genesect5
    I would expect a "CoTD"'s pokemon to deal with one of the Genesects since we usually get someone to help the main cast during the movie's climax.

Well.

I always thought "maybe Mewtwo is the hidden Pokémon - it'd be a nice twist on the usual routine".

Then, I got discouraged.

Then this.

Animé, you are slowly but surely pulling me back. Make Red Genesect irredeemably evil, and I will start watching you again.

DON'T SCREW THIS UP.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Page 72 of 247 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast