Page 80 of 247 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

^ It isn't lame, just extremely cliched.

Remember that there has to be a balanced cost in between the dialogs and the animation. If all Genesect talk, they have to invest in dialogs. If no one talks, they have to invest in animation.

Mewtwo and Red Genesect talking are a win win situation, IMO.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I agree, Mewtwo's enougth talking lol. Besides, there is like five of them.
    I can suddenly see the five Genesects sitting around a little table, drinking tea and chatting. Please let that happen.

But yeah, Mewtwo talking would be enough, I think.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I think i'll be able to accept at least Red Genesect talking, but i'd prefer if none of them did. They definetly don't seem like the type of Pokemon to talk as they seem ancient, robotic and rogue.

All of their actions/talking can be explained through Mewtwo, Meowth, possibly some Team Plasma member and the rest of the cast who understand.

We've had plenty of Movies where only one legendary talks (1, 2, 3, 6, 10 and 12), it shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Yeah, the leader should be the one who talks since it has the brains of the group.
    What proof do you have that explicitly says that it's any smarter than the others?

What if this Genesect has the implications of a female? It really makes no sense that Genesect wouldn't have a gender because it used to exist in prehistoric times. It apparently wasn't Steel that we know of, so it had to have a gender. All the non-Legendary Rock-types have genders after all, and it's say to say Genesect was probably a dual Bug-type, or had Rock to it--hell, Forretress, the only other Bug/Steel (I know of) has male and female genders!
    It makes perfect sense for Genesect to not have a gender - Plasma likely removed the gender-specific parts during the modification. And Genesect is more masculine in appearance to be honest.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Mewtwo's the original talking legendary. I say leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    What proof do you have that explicitly says that it's any smarter than the others?
    I don't have proof, I'm just saying since it's the leader. *shrugs* It's got to have some intelligence for being a Pokémon and a Legendary at that--especially since it looks like a cyborg. Even if it's artificial intelligence, it still has a brain.

It makes perfect sense for Genesect to not have a gender - Plasma likely removed the gender-specific parts during the modification. And Genesect is more masculine in appearance to be honest.
    Sounds about right in the off-chance it ever escaped into the wild (which it looks like it does with four others, lol Plasma fail), but a girl can dream even then, most of if not all of the Legendaries in the animated movies have appeared to have some gender-specific traits especially if they talk, or it's all up to fan-speculation. I don't mind either way the Genesect's gender if it gets one, but I think it'd be interesting if it turned out to have a feminine voice if it talked.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 13th February 2013 at 8:11 PM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm sure Genesect has intellegence - but I see little proof other than "it's the leader" to suggest "Sec" is the smartest of the lot.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

It's obvious Red Genesect will be the leader and talker of the group, but that doesn't mean it's confirmed it will do.

Red Genesect probably has the most potential for being the leader that the others look up to. If it's not its intelligence, or even its strength, it'd be because it's the fastest of them all.

I don't know why, but I can see Red Genesect being Madame Boss (yes I'm still onto the possibility of Red Genesect being female) and commanding the group from the shadows while being a powerful adversary itself, much like how Giovanni works. It's a pretty neat image. Also if it talks, it better have an evil laugh, that would sound awesome.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Honestly, I'd say Red Genesect has more chance of being irredeemably evil than female.

And before Hero of Ideals or Honeyichigo or whoever gets their shotguns up my tailpipe, I will say that even THAT has a low possibility of happening.

Honestly, I'd say Red Genesect has more chance of being irredeemably evil than female.
    And an even low possibility of Red Genesect being irredeemably evil and female >;3. But I'm still gonna keep my hopes up for at least one of those, plus the talking. My hopes are higher when it comes to Mewtwo, though, so if he gets botched in the movie, chances are I'm gonna be very disappointed and sobbing my eyes out.
    I survived Pupa.

What are the chances of a gen. 6 mon appearing now in the movie since the surprise factor of the movie is Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    What are the chances of a gen. 6 mon appearing now in the movie since the surprise factor of the movie is Mewtwo
    A non legend migth appear like Munxlax for example, a non-legend that is the new Lucario/Zoroark seems not, we probably don't get one Lucario/Zoroark this year or atleast not get that pokemon hyped like those two were.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    A non legend migth appear like Munxlax for example, a non-legend that is the new Lucario/Zoroark seems not, we probably don't get one Lucario/Zoroark this year or atleast not get that pokemon hyped like those two were.
    If anything, the anime (NOT GAME FREAK) doesn't seem to like the Zorua line at all. Does Japan hate it?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If anything, the anime (NOT GAME FREAK) doesn't seem to like the Zorua line at all. Does Japan hate it?
    What? Zorua got attention this arc and gets toys all the time, it seems pretty damn popular, are you saying that because Zoroark has yet to appear?

What? Zorua got attention this arc and gets toys all the time, it seems pretty damn popular, are you saying that because Zoroark has yet to appear?
    What arc? If you're talking about the BW anime as a whole then Zorua is pretty much reserved to Luke, and even then it didn't get too much focus besides giggling like a maniac (oh wait, that was the movie's Zorua). Though it seems obvious N is using its evo down the line just because it's the Pokemon that can be related to him next to Reshiram.

And I don't care about the toys. I care about actual appearances (that most of the time don't do a lot of justice just for the sake of putting a popular character in there).

Sorry I meant region.

Zorua got Luke yeah its her owner, better then get a bunch of random Rioulo that can't defend themselves, plus Maylene Lucario, the region hasn't ended hopefully we get Zoroark to appear, why does Zorua have to appear a lot of times? its a rare pokemon, they don't deserve to get special treatment, just like Rioulo/Lucario didn't deserve it.

You asked if it wasn't popular I'm telling its extremelly popular.

It's so strange... Lugia, Lati@s, Manaphy, and Zoroark. All pre-gen movies up until this point have starred significant new Pokemon. Do they really think some Eeveelution in a short is a proper substitute?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I've heard Zoroark was a failure compared to Lucario, yes. Perhaps that is the reason there isn't a Pokemon like Lucario or Zoroark in the movie this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    I've heard Zoroark was a failure compared to Lucario, yes. Perhaps that is the reason there isn't a Pokemon like Lucario or Zoroark in the movie this time.
    Oh, I don't care about the short-lived movies. I was referring to the anime as a whole. My bad.

It's so strange... Lugia, Lati@s, Manaphy, and Zoroark. All pre-gen movies up until this point have starred significant new Pokemon. Do they really think some Eeveelution in a short is a proper substitute?

Not that its important but I don't think the short is compensating for anything, we had shorts with new pokemon in the past though.

You heard that from who? migth not be as popular as Lucario but I'm sure Zoroark is popular or are you talking about the movies? well the Lucario movie was great, the Zoroark movie was nothing special.

Well isn't the first time where the final generation Pokemon who gets a movie, is also the last generation movie?

Isn't that enough of a reason for why we may not get a 6th generation Pokemon that stars along with Genesect and Mewtwo.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm guessing Sylveon might appear as a minor character. Although that's unlikely, given that it's going to be in the Pikachu short...

I'm guessing Sylveon might appear as a minor character. Although that's unlikely, given that it's going to be in the Pikachu short...
    Its going to be the star of the short most likelly there is no reason to appear here, use something else.

WOW
    This is a Battle I have been waiting for in a long time. I think that both Team Rocket and Team Plasma will play a part in the Movie.
    Red Genesect VS Mewtwo should be a Epic Battle. Red Genesect is Confirmed to be the Leader so it only makes sense for him to battle Mewtwo. I just hope that its the Mewtwo from Movie1 (Mewtwo Strikes Back). You got Team Rocket's Creation against Team Plasma's Modifications. Both Teams having the same goal in creating the most Powerful Pokemon Ever. Im also looking forward towards both Pokemon Signature Moves. Genesect's Techno Blast and Mewtwo's Psystrike.
    This movie is going to be Epic if this Happens.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

I hope TPCi allows Dan Green to voice Mewtwo in the dub
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 80 of 247 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast