Page 66 of 247 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Does anyone else think Colress might be the main antagonist of this movie?

Speculation that this comes in the next corocoro, If this is likely colress in this movie!
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2qvv2b7.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Pokémon Smash 03-03-2013:

I think Colress is only going to be in the movie in some form of flashback. The Genesect Army (god that name is so generic), and by extension Red Genesect, seems to be the main antagonists of the flick.

Besides, seeing how Episode N appears to have Plasma going after Reshiram, I don't see why Plasma would bother to go after them. Especially considering it would be a freaking terrible idea (what with 5 insects with cannons being weak to fire going up against one legendary fire dragon).
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I think Colress is only going to be in the movie in some form of flashback. The Genesect Army (god that name is so generic), and by extension Red Genesect, seems to be the main antagonists of the flick.

Besides, seeing how Episode N appears to have Plasma going after Reshiram, I don't see why Plasma would bother to go after them. Especially considering it would be a freaking terrible idea (what with 5 insects with cannons being weak to fire going up against one legendary fire dragon).
    Yeah, I mean Colress would have to be involved in the movie somehow if they show us Genesect's origin since he is the one who created Genesect. I do wonder though how connected to the anime this movie will be. I mean we know Charizard will be there but I wonder if N, Looker, etc. will be there as well.

Wait wait wait Mewtwo MIGHT appear? Hell yessss

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Isn't it too early for CoroCoro?
    It is, so I'm doubting that.

We should get CoroCoro info from 8-10 February onwards.

This isn't the CoroCoro scans, but we have new information about the movie.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890884.jpg
    [URL="http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890885.jpg"]http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890885.jpg[/URL

It's relatively long, becaus ethat, could be a new summary.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 28th January 2013 at 7:47 AM.

At least the 2 dragons are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Yeah, I mean Colress would have to be involved in the movie somehow if they show us Genesect's origin since he is the one who created Genesect.
    Proof? Just because he's a high-ranking member of Team Plasma doesn't mean that he had a hand in Genesect's creation. Heck, he probably didn't join until after the army escaped.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    This isn't the CoroCoro scans, but we have new information about the movie.
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890884.jpg
    [URL="http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890885.jpg"]http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890885.jpg[/URL

It's relatively long, becaus ethat, could be a new summary.
    Seems nice! From what I can tell, the image focuses on the drives being distributed among the Genesect. Plotpoint?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Seems nice! From what I can tell, the image focuses on the drives being distributed among the Genesect. Plotpoint?
    It's also putting emphasis on Red Genesect's blank Drive in particular. Perhaps a hint towards switching at will unlike the others, or that green lightning shown coming out of it on the poster and behind recent merch? Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Eh? Who said that? Would be awesome if this was the case..
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    I don't know.. people want him to appear we don't know if he is though. If anything we'll just get another Gen VI Pokemon which is what I'm hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    It's also putting emphasis on Red Genesect's blank Drive in particular. Perhaps a hint towards switching at will unlike the others, or that green lightning shown coming out of it on the poster and behind recent merch? Maybe both.
    Switching at will better be a thing. It needs to have more than just one extra move and a different colour to be called advanced.

Someone give me a quick rundown on what the plots going to be I also heard its some how going to tie into the anime, how

Anyone's guess as to what the plot is. But I'm guessing it involves the Genesect Army going into a city and doing what legendary Pokémon in a city do.

It ties into the animé because Red Genesect is going to appear at some point.

Why do I still have a feeling that the hidden title might be Team Rocket VS Team Plasma VS Extremespeed Genesect?
    That or Mewtwo possible along with the Gen VI Protagonist Pokémon will appear to try calm down the Genesect army!

...I don't know why? Maybe because the opening showed a Team Rocket VS Team Plasma scene and the Genesect army appeared during it!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

do we know what role Charizard, Dragonite and Genesect play yet?
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    do we know what role Charizard, Dragonite and Genesect play yet?
    We don't even know what role exactly Ash, Iris and Cilan play yet.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    We don't even know what role exactly Ash, Iris and Cilan play yet.
    Ahh okay thanks
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Why do I still have a feeling that the hidden title might be Team Rocket VS Team Plasma VS Extremespeed Genesect?
    Because you're holding on to your futile belief that Team Rocket will leave at the end of BW?

That or Mewtwo possible along with the Gen VI Protagonist Pokémon will appear to try calm down the Genesect army!
    Listen, I doubt Mewtwo is appearing, merchandise be damned. Mewtwo is no longer relevant to the animé, he no longer wants anything to do with Rocket and I suppose you could say that the Genesect army don't give a hoot about Plasma.

...I don't know why? Maybe because the opening showed a Team Rocket VS Team Plasma scene and the Genesect army appeared during it!
    I'm sure the Rocket vs. Plasma thing is going to be restricted to the animé.

Some possible new movie information on February 24th's episode of Pokemon Smash?

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3903428.jpg

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

And Eevee yet again. If there's no new Eeveelution in the movie/mini movie, then I will be extremely shocked.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Some possible new movie information on February 24th's episode of Pokemon Smash?

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3903428.jpg
    I don't think this bodes well.

Coro-Coro would be released two Sundays for this information, wouldn't Pokémon Smash have something the Sunday after information would be released in Coro-Coro, waiting more than a week to reiterate information that was revealed in Coro-coro kind of seems pointless. I mean I get that people don't have access to Coro-Coro, or internet sites, but someone couldn't really be watching Pokémon Smash for the first time and think it would be brand new information. Unless they are a recluse of some kind.

But I guess February will focus more on X and Y rather than the movie, even if the movie has a 6th gen Pokémon.

Still, the whole situation does seem a bit off to me.

I guess it's possible that Coro-Coro would only reveal possible 6th generation Pokémon for this movie, and maybe some screenshots of said Pokémon in the movie, and perhaps a blurb about it's role, then Pokémon Smash could have trailer, or even possibly movie plot information not found in coro coro. I guess it's possible.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well, I hope we do. I don't know even know what's going happen in this movie. Information is needed. xD

Page 66 of 247 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast