Page 125 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    And what if Ash returns Charizard to the Charicific Valley at the end of Episode N, and casually uses it in the movie as if he had the whole time.
    That would be an incredibly stupid thing to happen without any kind of explanation. And that's one of the reason why I think Charizard will stay during DA, till Ash arrives to Kanto. Even if the movie is placed in Episode N, which we don't know and I think is unlikely, because it'd be weird for the majority of the fandom (people who watch both anime and movies) if Charizard is gone for months and suddenly Ash happen to have it out of nowhere in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    When was it confirmed Charizard is leaving after Chapter of N?
    It wasn't.

I don't think charizard is leaving either....because then what would have been the point of introducing him with a whole episode dedicated to his story with ash? To have him in just like 7 episodes, a few of which he wasn't in at all?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    It's simply promotion for a Mewtwo giveaway iirc.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 31st March 2013 at 6:23 AM.

mewtwo is da best, cant believe I can see him again on pokemon movie.
    Pokemon Black Friend Code:
    1077-0362-9159

seeking for elekid with electirizer

What the fake is this?

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4099086.jpg

Anyway, I hope we get some new information soon this month(well we probably will).

I hope Sableye is more than a Pokemon that's just kind of...there. I don't expect Sableye to be too important, but I just don't want him to be there for no reason.

Either way, I can't wait to see Sableye as well as Mewtwo and Genesect battling.
    Last edited by playerking; 3rd April 2013 at 7:37 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Sableye will be pretty important I think. They gave him his own bio and a spot on the poster. I just want to know what he does.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Don't forget that the next CoroCoro will have the 80-page first chapter of the manga adaptation. Since Momota Inoue's other movie adaptations have stayed mostly close to the source material, it should tell us a good amount about the story.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    What in the Kyubey hell...

I hope it's not real. OMG. They could have at least done a better job with it. Like really...

But I'm preparing myself to be swayed by its base stats IF EVER IT IS REAL.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

The faker you want it to be, the realer it becomes.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I don't know, I kind of like it. At least it seems to fit with Mewtwo's design theme instead of being totally different, which could have been much worse.

The fact there are two different pictures of it makes me think it may just be real...

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Yeah really. It could be covered in spikes and be multi-colored. It fits Mewtwo.

Assuming that the new forme is real, a lot can be predicted about the movie just from its existence.

It can now be assumed that "Mewtwo's Awakening" and "you don't know the real Mewtwo yet" refer to this forme. Mewtwo will fight the Genesect Army and lose, which is something that has never happened to him before - he's lost to Giovanni, a human, but he has never lost in fair combat against another Pokemon. Once he realizes that he is not the strongest Pokemon, and that the Genesects' strength is being used for evil outside of their control, the evolution in his character will lead to his 'awakening' both literally and figuratively, at which point he changes forme and becomes strong enough to defeat the Genesect. This time, his strength would come from within, from his own character and not the DNA tampering that created him, hence the 'awakening' of his true power.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Assuming that the new forme is real, a lot can be predicted about the movie just from its existence.

It can now be assumed that "Mewtwo's Awakening" and "you don't know the real Mewtwo yet" refer to this forme. Mewtwo will fight the Genesect Army and lose, which is something that has never happened to him before - he's lost to Giovanni, a human, but he has never lost in fair combat against another Pokemon. Once he realizes that he is not the strongest Pokemon, and that the Genesects' strength is being used for evil outside of their control, the evolution in his character will lead to his 'awakening' both literally and figuratively, at which point he changes forme and becomes strong enough to defeat the Genesect. This time, his strength would come from within, from his own character and not the DNA tampering that created him, hence the 'awakening' of his true power.
    You took the words out of my mouth. From what I can see, Mewtwo is not the best defensively- physical or special. So he might get a boost in those areas and have other stats redistributed. Though how could Mewtwo lose to Genesect when Mewtwo clearly has the better stat total? Mewtwo has 680 and Genesect has just 600. Genesect has better Attack than Mewtwo but its signature move is special based. Genesect can learn these Anti-Psychic type moves- Fury Cutter, Signal Beam, X-Scissor, Bug Buzz, Shadow Claw, Dark Pulse, and Bug Bite. So with these moves Genesect could have the upper hand. Then again, Colress is behind this, which means elevated and incredible power.
    Last edited by realarcastform; 3rd April 2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

I like that. Then his new forme could be called the Awakening Forme or something like that. I'm still kinda sceptical about the new forme though, it seemed so fake to me when I saw it at first.

I know they can write anything and program anything they want, and i would really like a new mewtwo forme, but shouldn't the creators of mewtwo (not RL people, pkmn universe people) know about this forme already? I mean, he/it was man-made, so theoretically, this shouldn't be a surpise to TR/giovanni in the anime/game universe, and shouldn't this mean that mew should also have a new forme? Kind of looks like super buu from dbz... I don't know if this makes sense because its 1:30 AM and I need sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    I know they can write anything and program anything they want, and i would really like a new mewtwo forme, but shouldn't the creators of mewtwo (not RL people, pkmn universe people) know about this forme already? I mean, he/it was man-made, so theoretically, this shouldn't be a surpise to TR/giovanni in the anime/game universe, and shouldn't this mean that mew should also have a new forme?
    I considered that, but the new forme - if real and fitting into my prediction - would represent Mewtwo finally coming to own his identity. He'd be overcoming the latent ownership Team Rocket has always held over him (through the fact that they created him) by becoming something new, beyond what they designed.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I'm perfectly fine with a new form for Mewtwo. It makes sense, if it's anime story could ever be considered canon to game Mewtwo.

A Pokemon who believes to be a mistake and shouldn't exist, awakening a hidden power deep inside, to justify it's own questionable existence.

I just pray if it's real it's nothing like Keldeo's pointless Resolute form. There better be differences other than it being able to use psystrike.

New Form Mewtwo, would be a killer DLC storyline to possibly be included in X and Y by the way.

I'm all for it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm 100% for mewtwo getting this new form.
    Except the fact that this new mewtwo looks like a giant worm makes me sad.
    They could do so many cool things with mewtwo.
    Let's just hope this form is a fake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I really do not want to see Mewtwo with a new form, at all. Especially not this one.

This is a pokemon who has starred in two previous movies and has been around since gen 1. And now, because the writers are trying to find something good to do in the filler arc, and to stall for gen 6, they're creating a new form for Mewtwo. Not a new pokemon in the movie, no, just a new form for Mewtwo. This new form just confuses me; it's strange enough that Mewtwo's appearing in the movie, but having an all new form and miraculously being the one to save the day, after not appearing for a long time, outside of cameos.

I seriously hope this is fake, or a late april-fool's joke; Mewtwo doesn't need this new form.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    Though how could Mewtwo lose to Genesect when Mewtwo clearly has the better stat total? Mewtwo has 680 and Genesect has just 600. Genesect has better Attack than Mewtwo but its signature move is special based. Genesect can learn these Anti-Psychic type moves- Fury Cutter, Signal Beam, X-Scissor, Bug Buzz, Shadow Claw, Dark Pulse, and Bug Bite. So with these moves Genesect could have the upper hand. Then again, Colress is behind this, which means elevated and incredible power.
    Maybe in the movie, Genesect's ability Download plays a very important role in making it stronger than Mewtwo, especially in the case of the Red Genesect which may have a more powerful version of Download than what the other pokemons (in this case the other 4 Normal Genesect's) would have for there Download ability.

As for the new possible form for Mewtwo, well i am not sure whether its fake or real. But one thing i would like to say is that, it looks like a mixture of Freeza and Buu from the Dragon Ball series.

That new form of Mewtwo looks ridiculous in my opinion. It better be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    I really do not want to see Mewtwo with a new form, at all. Especially not this one.

This is a pokemon who has starred in two previous movies and has been around since gen 1. And now, because the writers are trying to find something good to do in the filler arc, and to stall for gen 6, they're creating a new form for Mewtwo. Not a new pokemon in the movie, no, just a new form for Mewtwo..
    1.This is a movie.
    2.The writers don't have free reign to create new forms for Pokemon, quit being ridiculous.

Hmm, i'm open to a new Mewtwo forme, as long as the design isn't messed up or bad.

This form on the scan, Mewtwo's face with the horns and arch sort of thing is cool, but the rest is absolutely terrible in my opinion. I hate how all of the tail comes from the back of Mewtwo's head, it doesn't look right and seems as if it needs to pull him back so he's laid down. It looks dodgy, and if it is real I don't understand how i'm going to take my mind off of those thoughts, especially when he's in the movie.

Wow, this new form looks so fake to me. The poses aren’t even different, for God's sake. I'm not saying it is fake however. It looks like a mixture of Kid Buu and Freeza in Pokemon form, if it is real I'll be surprised and I guess I'll grow to like it. It would make sense with the theory of "Mewtwo Awakening" in other words "Awakening" the latent strength within himself.

Page 125 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast