Page 175 of 247 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Other than the fact that, y'know, pushing one member of a pair over another isn't the brightest of marketing ploys.

And I'm on the fence of a new Eevee. Sylveon's very feminine nature makes me think there may be a counterpart that's very masculine, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Considering Eevee only have a 25% chance of being female... GameFreak would be pushing it to make the species 100% female :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Another eeveelution would be great. Just like with Mewtwo's possible second form it would also fit in with the theory about a femine (X) and a masculine form (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Considering Eevee only have a 25% chance of being female... GameFreak would be pushing it to make the species 100% female :P
    Actually it's 12.5% which is twice as bad.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I wouldn't be too shocked if you can get Sylveon only if Eevee is female.

I think Sylveon is the only Eeveelution this gen.

The promotions and such make it highly unlikely any changes would be made (such as the Eevee short title, the anime ending etc.), also they are running out of types. It would be more logical to release one new Eeveelution type when they decide to instead of doubling the process until they run out.

Of course they could make new types, but I think they're running out with type too.

Fairy, Light, Wood, Metal seem like the only liable types in my opinion, before they start getting ridiculous that is.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Actually it's 12.5% which is twice as bad.
    Why would it be bad. Don't we already have Combee with 12.5% being only female and the only ones to evolve to Vespiquen.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Fairy, Light, Wood, Metal seem like the only liable types in my opinion, before they start getting ridiculous that is.
    Metal and Steel are too similar, same with Grass and Wood.

As for Light, it could be a valid type, but my guess is that if the rumors of the new Fairy type is true, they are adding it instead of Light type.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 24th May 2013 at 11:42 PM.

The promotions and such make it highly unlikely any changes would be made (such as the Eevee short title, the anime ending etc.),
    The ending can be changed, like it did recently. The eevee short is an obvious Sylveon fest. Which might be why the other eeveelution could be in the movie.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Let's all pray that Eevee evolves into a surprise new eevolution!!
    I would love it if that happened. Eeveelutions have debutted in pairs since gen 2. This one could be more masculine since Slyveon is more femine

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Metal and Steel are too similar, same with Grass and Wood.

As for Light, it could be a valid type, but my guess is that if the rumors of the new Fairy type is true, they are adding it instead of Light type.
    You're proving exactly why one Eeveelution is more logical instead of adding two since there are little types left to debut for it.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The ending can be changed, like it did recently. The eevee short is an obvious Sylveon fest. Which might be why the other eeveelution could be in the movie.
    Seems a little unfair to have a Sylveon fest, yet a small cameo for the other Eeveelution in the movie.

I don't see why some think a Male eeveelution counterpart will come all because of Sylveon's girly appearence. Jolteon and Umbreon are the more masculine Eevos where the rest have a feminine like appearence, especially Glaceon personally.

Seems a little unfair to have a Sylveon fest, yet a small cameo for the other Eeveelution in the movie.
    Well it depends. If sylveon is a new type and it's partner isn't, then of course Sylveon will be given more attention.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So, did Pokémon Smash show anything new? I think someone said they showed a little more of Mewtwo's New form?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So, did Pokémon Smash show anything new? I think someone said they showed a little more of Mewtwo's New form?
    No, Smash just showed a retrospective to Mewtwo Strikes Back. Generally just a recap of Mewtwo's past.

Which further convinces me this is the same Mewtwo.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    No, Smash just showed a retrospective to Mewtwo Strikes Back. Generally just a recap of Mewtwo's past.

Which further convinces me this is the same Mewtwo.
    I see. Shame.

And, well, I hope it is not. If you go by the rumor saying there will be two Mewtwo Forms, I'm guessing that is another Mewtwo, and the original will also appear (as in, they are making it sound like that Mewtwo is the original one, to hide the fact that there are two!).

Or maybe he just had a sex-change... we'll see. :3

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I see. Shame.

And, well, I hope it is not. If you go by the rumor saying there will be two Mewtwo Forms, I'm guessing that is another Mewtwo, and the original will also appear (as in, they are making it sound like that Mewtwo is the original one, to hide the fact that there are two!).
    If there were literally going to be two Mewtwo in the movie, one new and one old, we would have known about it by now. Something would have spoiled it in some way.

Based on the manga, it is easy to guess the path the story will take. Mewtwo is easily overpowering Genesect after changing Forme, but the story is only halfway done. The Red Genesect is strongly implied to know Shift Gear (because of the event) so it is likely that Red Genesect will simply make itself even faster and stronger. At that point, once Mewtwo's first Forme is no longer enough, a second, unexpected Forme change would make sense.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

If there were literally going to be two Mewtwo in the movie, one new and one old, we would have known about it by now. Something would have spoiled it in some way.

Based on the manga, it is easy to guess the path the story will take. Mewtwo is easily overpowering Genesect after changing Forme, but the story is only halfway done. The Red Genesect is strongly implied to know Shift Gear (because of the event) so it is likely that Red Genesect will simply make itself even faster and stronger. At that point, once Mewtwo's first Forme is no longer enough, a second, unexpected Forme change would make sense.
    Or, at that point, a second Mewtwo suddenly appreas. :3
    But I agree that another form should have been revealed by now. Of course, there may still be another form, only, it won't be in the movie for some reason. They might save it for some later event or something. Or maybe it will just be revealed soon, despite it being a little too close to show new major things like that. Eh, not sure anymore.

I guess we'll see soon enough. Either way, the movie is looking awesome. :3

Or the current Forme finds a way to win the battle by using a new technique or ability that we haven't seen; we barely know anything about it. You're acting as if the last manga chapter hinted at another Forme, which it didn't.
    Last edited by Kein; 27th May 2013 at 12:22 PM.

If there is another new form for Mewtwo, it would be a nice a plot line if no matter what form Mewtwo changes into, it still cannot defeat the Red/Shiny Genesect but only until after learning another thing about life (kinda like the first movie) and is then, able to defeat Genesect in any of its form.

I'm not really a Mewtwo fan but I'm sure a lot of its fans would like to see Mewtwo defeat Genesect in its main form. That is, if it really does get another new form..

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Or the current Forme finds a way to win the battle by using a new technique or ability that we haven't seen; we barely know anything about it. You're acting as if the last manga chapter hinted at another Forme, which it didn't.
    I was just explaining how it could be done.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

I think there there could be a new forme, but i'm not expecting it to HAVE to showcase in the new movie.

I think there there could be a new forme, but i'm not expecting it to HAVE to showcase in the new movie.
    This is optional, but then you'd have to wonder when they will. And what made them choose this form over the other?

Anyway, where are you people reading the chapters? And what have I been hearing about a new forme of Leavanny being in the movie? Ash can use reserves? The heck?!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This is optional, but then you'd have to wonder when they will.
    In the Anime.

Mewtwo could return at any time, although i'd prefer that his appearances don't become too frequent that his legendary status is ruined (although the feminine voice has already belittled it enough).

Don't get me wrong, it makes sense that if there is another forme it debuts in the Movie too, but nothing says it has to at all.

And what made them choose this form over the other?
    The same logic that dictates other things in the anime, whatever makes it most relevant. Fake Groudon was chosen over Fake Kyogre in Movie 6 because Kyogre would not have been a huge threat to Ash and Co. from the water, and Movie 9 was probably already planned to have Kyogre instead. Fake Groudon could move on land so it made more sense to have that instead of Fake Kyogre.

But yeah, anyway apparently Mewtwo's new forme is based on speed, it fits perfect against Extremespeed Genesect opposed to a new forme which focuses on attack/defense etc.

Anyway, where are you people reading the chapters? And what have I been hearing about a new forme of Leavanny being in the movie? Ash can use reserves? The heck?!
    They've been posted on this thread a tonne of pages back, however they've been summarised by Dogasu here.

I can see the other new form showing up in the actual anime based off the opening if he has one.

I'm just curious what causes Mewtwo to travel so far. Is New Tork City in the archipelago? Or in Unova?
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I'm just curious what causes Mewtwo to travel so far. Is New Tork City in the archipelago? Or in Unova?
    Plot, who cares :P.

It migth be explained it migth not.

Page 175 of 247 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast