Page 101 of 247 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Again, I take what I said back. And I meant that the film would suck FOR ME. I'm sure Genesect could turn out to be the nicest hippie in the world and people will still like it, even though it wouldn't be my can of Coke.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Again, I take what I said back. And I meant that the film would suck FOR ME. I'm sure Genesect could turn out to be the nicest hippie in the world and people will still like it, even though it wouldn't be my can of Coke.
    Like I said, I just don't understand why this poor things that got tortured and modified, they were modified I believe not created from another pokemon dna like Mewtwo, being evil instead of misjudged and pissed of at what happened to them isn't better.

I think the evil plot could have been done with Kyurem or Giratina instead.

Isn't there a chance of a trailer being shown at the end of BWS2EN-08 today.

T minus around 45 minutes before Oha Suta begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Isn't there a chance of a trailer being shown at the end of BWS2EN-08 today.
    Perhaps, though if that happens Oha Suta should show it first. I think that's happened before.

INCOMING TRAILER. There's a guy in a Pikachu suit and they're showing the new poster!

Edit 1: They just showed a small clip of it. A bunch of Genesects were in tubes.
    Edit 2: Damn it, commercial time.
    Edit 3: Now it's back and I don't see any Pokemon stuff. 10/10 would rage again. They're probably going to get back to it a bit later, but still.
    Last edited by Bushido Bob; 6th March 2013 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    INCOMING TRAILER. There's a guy in a Pikachu suit and they're showing the new poster!

Edit 1: They just showed a small clip of it. A bunch of Genesects were in tubes.
    Edit 2: Damn it, commercial time.
    Edit 3: Now it's back and I don't see any Pokemon stuff. 10/10 would rage again. They're probably going to get back to it a bit later, but still.
    SWEET!

Anythings better than nothing, but let's hope we actually get a trailer.

I will sleep today night to see the info of the freaking trailer. (here is 23:00 already).

Text from 2ch:
    そのオレンジ諸島編やバトフロ編の後半の方が
    ピカチュウが美味しい所を持っていってるな

This post don't appear to e important, sadly.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 6th March 2013 at 11:13 PM.

The Pikachu guy is back now.

They are back to the pokemon stuff
    trailer incoming I guess

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I will sleep today night to see the info of the freaking trailer. (here is 23:00 already).

Text from 2ch:
    そのオレンジ諸島編やバトフロ編の後半の方が
    ピカチュウが美味しい所を持っていってるな
    ... Did that tweet just mention the Orange Islands? Because Google translate says it does.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

So yeah when its done anyone have youtube upload capabilities?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    So yeah when its done anyone have youtube upload capabilities?
    Doesn't filb.de always somehow manage to perfectly record this stuff?

Regardless, the official Youtube channel should have the trailer up not too long after it airs.

I hope the trailer shows Sylveon in the short. I wanna see it in Anime form~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I hope the trailer shows Sylveon in the short. I wanna see it in Anime form~
    Probably going to be a movie trailer not the short trailer, I'm no that confident that it happens today anyway, I'm still banking on next week, hope its today though.

Dafug just turned the stream on why are all those little kids crying?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Probably going to be a movie trailer not the short trailer, I'm no that confident that it happens today anyway, I'm still banking on next week, hope its today though.

Dafug just turned the stream on why are all those little kids crying?
    But doesn't Movie Trailers usually show a second or two from the Short, too?

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    But doesn't Movie Trailers usually show a second or two from the Short, too?
    I don't know, I don't really remember how it was last year.

Corcoro game for 3DS , Kawai tamagochi.

Here we go it seems movie poster being shown, yup trailer incoming.

Yay cute Persian and Butterfree.

Wow looks nice, Genesect berserking around, Mewtwo comes and defends Satoshi and the oter pokemon.

Seems like it ended, we got like two shots of te short, the cute small pokeon from the group and Sylveon like 3 seconds of it, are they saying next week a short trailer will happen or what?
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 6th March 2013 at 11:24 PM.

Ugh, more commercials.

They need to stop stalling and show the damn trailer already.

Edit: Well that was fast. The poster is in sight agai-

THE TRAILER IS PLAYING.

They are talking about the movie now

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't know, I don't really remember how it was last year.
    Well, I'm pretty sure most trailers for the Keldeo movie showed some of the Meloetta short. And the last trailer(s) for the Genesect one showed the Eevee one after. I think that's right. No matter, though, I wanna see Mewtwo!

Show me the goods.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Team Rocket is present.
    The Genesects are assholes.
    Red Genesect in particular would have run over Ash if not for Mewtwo saving him.

Team Rocket is present.
    Red Genesect in particular would have run over Ash if not for Mewtwo saving him.
    Oh god. this sounds great. When you say team Rocket do you mean the TRio or the entire organization?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Team Rocket? A**holes? Mewtwo saving people? I love this movie.

Team Rocket is present.
    Not surprised there.

This amuses me for some reason. I expected them to be tricksters, but wasn't expecting that for sure.

Mewtwo gets a big damn hero moment yesssssssss! I imagined Genesect as a Ferrari there for some reason.

Then again, this is just a trailer. Chances are everything in this trailer won't be in the actual movie.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Oh god. this sounds great. When you say team Rocket do you mean the TRio or the entire organization?
    Just the TRio. They ended up falling a huge distance into some kind of... piece of art? Engine? Not sure what that was.

I can't wait for a clear trailer.

Page 101 of 247 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast