Page 103 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

So I guess we just need the poster now right? For some reason I have always loved the movie posters.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Also, why it is about these movies that makes Iris look a little different? Is it the shading?
    It's probably the highlights in her hair. I've noticed they pay lots more attention to detail in movies due to higher budgeting, so you get more details to lighting--depending on the hair, anyway. I like that type of attention to hair.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Oh and was that Castelia City?

Another interesting thing about the cocoon like building is that when TR fell on it the stuff covering the building stuck to them.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

<+Serebii> any narrative stuff?
    <&Adamant> the Genesect army are being told by Omnious Voice that "they are all our enemies"
    <&Adamant> and that "all obstructions are to be eliminated"
    <&Adamant> so they've clearly been constructed for evil purposes

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Just translated the last part: "You still do not know the real Mewtwo."

OH MY GOD SOMETHING'S GONNA HAPPEN AHH AHH AHH *faints*
    Mewtwo gaining a new Forme would be all sorts of God Tier.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Oh and was that Castelia City?
    Doesn't seem like it. We don't even know if they're still in Unova.
    BLAH

Saw the new trailer, it looks epic

Ash actually remembers Mewtwo XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This movie is suddenly more interesting. I'm curious as to what that nest like thing was.

(I still want Red Genesect to be female.)

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareHybrid View Post
    This movie is suddenly more interesting. I'm curious as to what that nest like thing was.

(I still want Red Genesect to be female.)
    Oh my gosh, what if the building-thingy is a nest, and the Genesects started breeding/have a Queen that is the Red Genesect and thus we're gonna have Genesect babies/clones--holy crap this movie got icky very fast. *shudders* I don't want to think of the cocoons!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Having just seen the trailer, made me feel like watching the first film againXD Mewtwo looks ten times better in the trailer than he did in all the posters, than goodness was worried about that. YAY Ash did remember right off, wonder what kind of part Team Rocket will have? Hope they remember him as well, Dento and Iris reaction to that would be funny. Thanks for uploading the trailers, man am I excited for this more than ever!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I think this is basically talking about Psystrike or a change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So I guess we just need the poster now right? For some reason I have always loved the movie posters.
    http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/poster/

The new one is up.

Mewtwo is evolving, Mewthree/NeoMew incoming on gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Sableye and Sableye alone(now that we got the full poster), it has to belong to one of the kids, unless this is some weird super Sableye that is important to the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Mewtwo gaining a new Forme would be all sorts of God Tier.
    No. No more forms for legendaries, especially Mewtwo.

Doesn't seem like it. We don't even know if they're still in Unova.
    That's true, but it could be though. There are a lot of sky scrapers (or at least really high buildings) and there was water on the side (was it a harbor?). They could be in the Unova Park or whatever it's called, if the writers edited it a bit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Mewtwo is evolving, Mewthree/NeoMew incoming on gen 6.
    Don't even joke about it

That sableye, hopefully its ash's. But that cocoon, man I wonder what it is. Maybe an ancient genesect?
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Thanks a bunch.

This is really leading me to believe that Sableye is a main's Pokemon. It would be just to random if he wasn't.

Okay right, i've calmed down now.

1 - I'm not struck on the location, it looks weird. I'm really hoping it actually revolves around the actual city instead of some 'nest' spiral area.
    2 - What is that nest? Looks suspicious.
    3 - MEWTWO, his design isn't amazing but man he looks epic! He's the perfect match to fight against Genesect.
    4 - Ash remembers Mewtwo, there you have it people.
    5 - The translation at the end of Mewtwo, new possible forme for Gen VI? I'm not sure whether I like that idea, depends on what it looks like.
    6 - This looks like it could be one of the best Pokemon movies if not THE best (and that says a lot if it's better than Movie 1).
    7 - http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/home/ - The Movie Site is gradually updating, there's a biography of the Sableye but i can't translate it. It's seperated from the groups Pokemon so i think it's a movie exclusive and not a capture.

Oh so the Sableye is just going to be important to the plot, damn well no trainer there and Sableye alone I guess it made sense for us to speculate.

Nest cocoon?

So we get original Genosect and Newmew in this movie cool, I guess they will be like Victine and come after Genosect in the dex /stupid joke theory

Also yay, a Feraligatr, Graveler and Persian are appearing (Persian appeared recently I know).
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 7th March 2013 at 12:07 AM.

I wonder how the movie will do in the box office? Mewtwo is a fan favorite right? Than again Pokemon films always did good, or so I heard.
    Do you guys think Team Rocket will play an actual role in this?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    7 - http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/home/ - The Movie Site is gradually updating, there's a biography of the Sableye but i can't translate it. It's seperated from the groups Pokemon so i think it's a movie exclusive and not a capture.
    Oh okay. Wonder what his deal is then?

Yeah, but it has some importance, not to be clumped together with the other random Pokemon. What's the name of the city?
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    2 - What is that nest? Looks suspicious.
    Maybe Genesect is in it and Tr breaks the nest, releasing the Genesect?

3 - MEWTWO, his design isn't amazing but man he looks epic! He's the perfect match to fight against Genesect.
    Now that I saw him in the trailer, I actually really like his design

5 - The translation at the end of Mewtwo, new possible forme for Gen VI? I'm not sure whether I like that idea, depends on what it looks like.
    Honestly, that would be terrible. I hope that it means that Mewtwo developed stronger skills or maybe he goes back to being old Mewtwo during the fight vs Genesect... Anything but a new form please x(

So Sableye is the new Munchlax/Bonsly/Spiky eared Pichu... lovely :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So Sableye is the new Munchlax/Bonsly/Spiky eared Pichu... lovely :P
    Yep, he's got that look all over him now that he probably isn't a main's Pokemon. But at least Sableye is going to get some decent screentime. I felt that Sableye's previous appearances were all lacking.

I've already gotten used to Mewtwo's new design, I take back what I said earlier he looks epic.

I can't wait for this Movie it looks incredible, seriously somebody needs to translate everything cause not understanding the language is torture right now.

Page 103 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast