Page 104 of 247 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    7 - http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/home/ - The Movie Site is gradually updating, there's a biography of the Sableye but i can't translate it. It's seperated from the groups Pokemon so i think it's a movie exclusive and not a capture.
    From what I've gathered, it's possible the Sableye was from the hills nearby that got affected by the Genesect, possibly, and thus went to Ash because they got involved as well. They may become friends.

Just a wild guess.

Google translate, yo.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

New Tork City? Please tell me that's a joke Serebii put on the front page. Please.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I've already gotten used to Mewtwo's new design, I take back what I said earlier he looks epic.

I can't wait for this Movie it looks incredible, seriously somebody needs to translate everything cause not understanding the language is torture right now.
    I hardly even noticed the redesign, it looks great! Haha I agree with you there. It sure looks action packed.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Is it known for certain that Sabeye is just a movie-only Pokemon?

The only thing that can beat a dragon...is another dragon. And ice. Oh, and fairies too.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Well Serebii's description was insightful.

New Tork City? I'd have preffered Castelia, but eh at least it's a nod towards New York City.

We don't know the REAL Mewtwo, man i wonder what this means.

Why the hell is ash studying Pokemon Hills. Better yet, what the **** are Pokemon hills?
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Oh and was that Castelia City?
    It's "New Tork City", the site of the movie.

Lmfao, a random wild Feraligator cracks me up.

Mewtwo looks amazing in the new trailer, and Ash remembers <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Further character biographies from the official site:
    Satoshi: "A young boy aiming to become a Pokemon Master, travelling the Isshu region together with hi partner Pikachu. Alongside his friends Iris and Dent, he has come to New Tork City in order to study Pokemon Hills."

Iris: "A girl training Dragon Types, traveling for the purpose of eventually becoming a Dragon Master. Her partner Pokemon is Kibago. Her catchphrase is "You're such a child..."

Dent: "A Gym Leader traveling together with Satoshi. He is a qualified Pokemon Sommelier, one who analyzes the compatibility of trainers and Pokemon. He also has a variety of other interests, such as subway trains, fishing and movies. His partner Pokemon is Yanappu."

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    It's "New Tork City", the site of the movie.
    I can't take that name seriously XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon Queen View Post
    Is it known for certain that Sabeye is just a movie-only Pokemon?
    It appeared in a episode where it befriended Meowth because Team Rocket needed more cash.
    --75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon
    up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)--

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"New Tork City", wow, subtle. That'll be interesting to hear and read over and over xD. I can hear the voice actors stumbling over it thinking about it.

Oh, so Sableye actually appeared in an episode, Suitcune? Really? Was it just recently?
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm laughing like a school kid at the New Tork City name. Good to see they're still in Unova. But what is there to do in Unova, after the N arc I mean.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Why the hell is ash studying Pokemon Hills. Better yet, what the **** are Pokemon hills?
    "Pokemon Hills" is a park in New Tork City, modeled after Central Park. We've known the name for a while now, it's the name of the city that's new.

New Tork City? I laughed at that more then I should of. Well at least we learned more about that Sableye, I expect it to be some sort of comic relief. It might actually be important though.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

"Pokemon Hills" is a park in New Tork City, modeled after Central Park. We've known the name for a while now, it's the name of the city that's new.
    Oh, gotcha. Never heard it before, guess I'm as behind as I thought.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    "New Tork City", wow, subtle. That'll be interesting to hear and read over and over xD. I can hear the voice actors stumbling over it thinking about it.

Oh, so Sableye actually appeared in an episode, Suitcune? Really? Was it just recently?
    Yes it did. This should answer your question. http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/305.shtml
    --75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon
    up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)--

What about the other page, what odes Sableye profile says I want to know what the thing is doing, tks for the translations Dephender.

Central Park huh... is there something special about the Pokemon located within said park?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Remember that city name is for the Japanese Version, it won't be as stupid in the dub (Oh how I'll regret saying this...)

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Central Park huh... is there something special about the Pokemon located within said park?
    Feraligatrs, that makes it special already kakaka.

Ohhhh, I get the wild Feraligatrs now. New York --> alligators in the sewers. Derp, I'm slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Suitcune View Post
    Yes it did. This should answer your question. http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/305.shtml
    Whoa, that's way far back, if not convenient. Unless that Sableye has been following them, or that there is an actual explanation/proof in the movie that does hint back to that episode, I'm not buying it. It's interesting, but I think you went way too far back.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Suitcune View Post
    Is it the same one??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Holy Arceus ****!! Look at the animation of the dome...the colors....those computer animation attacks!!

Oh my.....I think I'm having either a poke-orgasm or a poke-heart attack!!!

Mewtwo......Mewtwo looks awesome but not feeling that saiyan aura in both legendary....I wish the magic glowing ball was back!!

Also I read someone mention Feraligatr in the trailer where in the heck is he? Also this is still a teaser trailer.....

And Team Rocket...having a role in the movie....sweet!!!

Still fanboying about it!!! Could that nest the Genesect's are creating could be a way to reproduce to take over the world?

So what does the story synopsis say?

Page 104 of 247 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast