Page 112 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

After watching the trailer more closely I noticed something odd. Not once is the Genesect with the Douse Drive seen firing at anything, and the scene with the cocoon/hive is missing one of the normal Genesects.

Pretty much WMG, but I'm guessing if at least one Genesect turns good/succumbs to misunderstooditus, it might be the one with the Douse Drive (a.k.a. Caan). It might just be coincidence tho'.

Also ironic seeing how the Douse Drive is pretty much Techno Blast's only useful way of attacking.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paralititan View Post
    If we can base Mewtwo's strenght off the first movie and this trailer, he might have some trouble dealing with all 5 Genesect, but not very much IMO.

He made a Genesect using extremespeed look slow and blocked the attack without any effort at all.
    That sounds about right. Poor RG (Red Genesect) was slow compared to Mewtwo. ^^

I also am pretty sure at least one Genesect will turn good, and most likely them all.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Pretty much WMG, but I'm guessing if at least one Genesect turns good/succumbs to misunderstooditus, it might be the one with the Douse Drive (a.k.a. Caan). It might just be coincidence tho'.

Also ironic seeing how the Douse Drive is pretty much Techno Blast's only useful way of attacking.
    In contrast, the ones with the Burn and Shock Drives seem to be the most trigger happy. They immediately let loose upon landing while Douse and Chill stood back, and were later seen next to each other firing in opposite directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    I don't think it's a cocoon. If you look closely, you can see hexagons like in a beehive.
    That's still creepy either way. But it relates to their Bug-type, and most likely only further proves that one of them is the leader/queen *coughRedcough*. Though looking even more closely, it looks like there were tubes inside, which would suggest that they're cloning themselves or something. Gee, feels more and more like a rehash of the first movie. I'm expecting flashbacks from Mewtwo from that alone.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It was?? I don't remember anything. What did Brock say??
    There's no true clip of the moment, unless you re-watch the episode, but here's the summary of said moment

Infernape uses Flare Blitz underground, illuminating the entire field in a bright red, alleviating the Toxic Spikes, and also damaging Ninjask. Paul tells Ninjask to use Giga Drain and begins to sap energy from Infernape. At this point everyone notices that Ninjask is not moving as fast as it originally was shown to be. Brock guesses that the damage from Flare Blitz must have canceled Speed Boost out for the time being.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't like the new poster. Genesect and Mewtwo's art is ugly, and I would rather the city be the background.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I don't think it will happen, but since Mewtwo has to fight 5 super strong Bug/Steel types, how cool would it be if he can hold/wear his armour made by Team Rocket (in the movie and in-game (gen 6)) to give him the added steel type, to even out the chances a little

I didn't even notice the new trailer. Interesting. I really like the setting and Genesect's animation looks improved. I like how Techno Booster changes for every type.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Kind off topic but I'm almost positive that either Sabeleye or Sylveon will be voiced Shoko Nakagawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Drohn View Post
    I don't think it will happen, but since Mewtwo has to fight 5 super strong Bug/Steel types, how cool would it be if he can hold/wear his armour made by Team Rocket (in the movie and in-game (gen 6)) to give him the added steel type, to even out the chances a little
    Wasn't that armor just something intended to make Mewtwo more controllable?

Also, Mewtwo's mostly going up against Red Genesect. The lesser four can't even keep up with either of them.

I'll be pleased if Mewtwo is wearing it's cloak at least once in the movie, just a little nod towards Movie 6's intro and AG Opening 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Wasn't that armor just something intended to make Mewtwo more controllable?
    In the original japanese movie Giovanni states it's used to surpress Mewtwo's powers whilst in the dub Giovanni says that it's supposed to focus them.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    In the original japanese movie Giovanni states it's used to surpress Mewtwo's powers whilst in the dub Giovanni says that it's supposed to focus them.
    The implication was that it was suppressing his powers since Mewtwo says that the armor limits his abilities. I wouldn't take anything Giovanni said to him in that instance at face value since we know Giovanni's goal with Mewtwo.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

I hope they give both pokemon out as events

I had an alien feeling that genesect would be evil.
    Genesect, deoxys, mew, elgyem, beheeyem, i will find yall and you will all be my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Woods View Post
    I had an alien feeling that genesect would be evil.
    You mean confused and misunderstood like was because you have to remember that there is no such thing as an "evil" Pokemon, Mewtwo has the most "savage" heart among Pokemon, and that's the closest thing we are going to get to an evil Pokemon, and even then look at how he is now so yea...

So, am I the only one that thinks that Mewtwo will be battling out with Red Genesect and Charizard/Pikachu/Dragonite/etc against the other Genesects?

You know this movie looks like it's going to be pretty sick. Mewtwo, Charizard, an awesome, awesome city, its like so much appeal to nostalgia fans such as myself.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by americanxdream View Post
    So, am I the only one that thinks that Mewtwo will be battling out with Red Genesect and Charizard/Pikachu/Dragonite/etc against the other Genesects?
    that's most likely. ideally for me Mewtwo deals with reddy while Pikachu, Charizard, Krookodile & Crustle hold off the others
    Last edited by AceDetective; 8th March 2013 at 4:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that's most likely. ideally for me Mewtwo deals with reddy while Pikachu, Charizard, Krookodile & Crustle hold off the others
    You forgot Dragonite, pal.

But yeah, I think everybody will fend off a different Genesect:

Mewtwo vs Red Genesect
    Pikachu vs Shock Genesect (Electric)
    Charizard vs Burn Genesect (Fire)
    Dragonite vs Chill Genesect (Ice)
    Crustle/Krookodile vs Douse Genesect (Water)
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    You forgot Dragonite, pal.

But yeah, I think everybody will fend off a different Genesect:

Mewtwo vs Red Genesect
    Pikachu vs Shock Genesect (Electric)
    Charizard vs Burn Genesect (Fire)
    Dragonite vs Chill Genesect (Ice)
    Crustle/Krookodile vs Douse Genesect (Water)
    that's because what I posted was my ideal scenario.

But what you posted is the most likely. Although I wouldn't mind Mewtwo. taking down one of the normal ones as a show of strength before going onto face big red
    Last edited by AceDetective; 8th March 2013 at 4:53 PM.

Logic dictates that Ash won't use his strongest Pokemon for some unbelievable random reason.

Fantastic. Snivy is getting her cute face handed back to her.

From what we have seen in the trailer, shouldn't Mewtwo be able to beat all 5 Genesect at the same time? I mean, he made extremespeed using Genesect look EXTREMELY slow. Just look at how fast the blast of energy made by Mewtwo moved compared to how fast Genesect moved. Or even how fast Mewtwo moved compared to Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Paralititan View Post
    From what we have seen in the trailer, shouldn't Mewtwo be able to beat all 5 Genesect at the same time? I mean, he made extremespeed using Genesect look EXTREMELY slow. Just look at how fast the blast of energy made by Mewtwo moved compared to how fast Genesect moved. Or even how fast Mewtwo moved compared to Genesect.
    yea but I wouldn't be surprised if reddy got a power boost during the movie and was on more equal terms with Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    yea but I wouldn't be surprised if reddy got a power boost during the movie and was on more equal terms with Mewtwo
    I would hope so. That would make it more interesting.

I'm really looking forward to this movie. How they will tie in Mewtwo with the new generation and why he is there etc. what are his motivations?

Page 112 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast