Page 117 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Seems to me likes its the poster art.
    It's definitely new poses, though, at least nothing I've seen before.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm hoping the scans show something about team rocket, but i know it's really unlikely. and from the looks of the latest trailer, it looks like team rocket's getting the shaft again but it's too soon to tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Better picture from Karubiinomono twittter.

http://i.imgur.com/BG6lp9c.jpg?1

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    "It is a common misconception that Butterfree die after mating. However, this comes from a mistranslation and there is nothing to stop Butterfree returning in the future."
    Calling it a "misconception" and "mistranslation" is a stretch. It was just someone lying about what the Japanese script said many years ago, and tons of people believing it.

Mewtwo will need something better than Psystrike, Aura Sphere, Hurricane and Thunder to beat all those Genesect!!

So we finally see Psystrike in the anime...not a big wow!! So this make me think there is something more to the movie...and the movie events always unlock something in the game so maybe Mewtwo unlocks something in XY....like Celebi with Zorua....Yes I still think a Gen. 6 mon will play a secondary role in the movie ala Munchlax, Buizel..etc...

Fun Fact: Mewtwo used Hurricane in the first movie to created the storm!! That Hipster Mewtwo for you when to a region before was a region...now used a move before was a move!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Calling it a "misconception" and "mistranslation" is a stretch. It was just someone lying about what the Japanese script said many years ago, and tons of people believing it.
    But they don't die right??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    But they don't die right??
    No they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No they don't.
    So bulbapedia was more or less right. Good lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Fun Fact: Mewtwo used Hurricane in the first movie to created the storm!! That Hipster Mewtwo for you when to a region before was a region...now used a move before was a move!!
    You mean like Shadow Ball?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You mean like Shadow Ball?
    Yes, like Shadow Ball of Death, not to be compared to the Shadow Balls of Eevee and mates.

Eitherway, I'm pretty upset with this movie, taking space in Corocoro this month.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Yes, like Shadow Ball of Death, not to be compared to the Shadow Balls of Eevee and mates.

Eitherway, I'm pretty upset with this movie, taking space in Corocoro this month.
    If Gamefreak didn't want to reveal anything it doesn't really have much to do with the movie, they just didn't.

First reponse to that news was "Dead Lord" followed very closely by "I C WAT U DID THAR!"

Mewtwo will need something better than Psystrike, Aura Sphere, Hurricane and Thunder to beat all those Genesect!!
    That is going to hurt Hurricane's viability on Mewtwo, for sure.

^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

and the movie events always unlock something in the game so maybe Mewtwo unlocks something in XY....like Celebi with Zorua....
    My guess is that it'll trigger a battle with a shiny Genesect and will somehow get the four Drives as well. Assuming it actually does anything other than "look it has a move it can't normally have."
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Assuming it actually does anything other than "look it has a move it can't normally have."
    It is practically guaranteed to unlock something in XY. The only example of a movie distribution within the last several years not unlocking anything new when there's an upcoming game was Meloetta. And Game Freak hates Meloetta, so that probably doesn't count.

The fact that XY may have a genetics theme further reinforces the idea of Mewtwo unlocking something.
    Last edited by Bushido Bob; 12th March 2013 at 8:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    It is practically guaranteed to unlock something in XY. The only example of a movie distribution within the last several years not unlocking anything new when there's an upcoming game was Meloetta. And Game Freak hates Meloetta, so that probably doesn't count.
    There's an unlockable Funfest Mission in B2W2 that requires Meloetta, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    There's an unlockable Funfest Mission in B2W2 that requires Meloetta, so there's that.
    Regigigas unlocked the other Regis, Shaymin got a Sky Form, Pichu revealed a spiky eared one, Arceus triggered the Sinjoh Ruins event, the Crown Beasts triggered a Zoroark encounter, Celebi unlocked Zorua, and Keldeo got a Resolute Form and much earlier in-game event. Hell even Victini and Darkrai, who didn't unlock anything, still got the signature moves of their generations' mascots (And Victini got V-Create to boot).

Meanwhile, Meloetta got a Funfest Mission. I bet the others are jealous.

Meloetta also have the relic song move tutor...which unlocks the Piroutte forme!!

Meloetta also have the relic song move tutor...which unlocks the Piroutte forme!!
    Yes, but that was in BW as well.

Regigigas unlocked the other Regis, Shaymin got a Sky Form, Pichu revealed a spiky eared one, Arceus triggered the Sinjoh Ruins event, the Crown Beasts triggered a Zoroark encounter, Celebi unlocked Zorua, and Keldeo got a Resolute Form and much earlier in-game event. Hell even Victini and Darkrai, who didn't unlock anything, still got the signature moves of their generations' mascots (And Victini got V-Create to boot).
    Genesect didn't really do much other then get that one ingame event to get two drives, which can be completed in Black and White as well. Keldeo Resolute doesn't have different stats from regular Keldeo, so it also doesn't offer much either, this event is also available in Black and White (minus the forme change)
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Genesect didn't really do much other then get that one ingame event to get two drives, which can be completed in Black and White as well. Keldeo Resolute doesn't have different stats from regular Keldeo, so it also doesn't offer much either, this event is also available in Black and White (minus the forme change)
    I still don't see the point in Keldeo Resolute form, outside of appeal of a better appearance.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Genesect was not a movie distribution; its event not featuring anything new is irrelevant here.

Genesect was not a movie distribution; its event not featuring anything new is irrelevant here.
    Fair enough, but Keldeo still stands, nothing important comes from it...especially if people use it in Black and White

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'm wondering if we'll see Mewtwo use Hurricane in the movie? I know it can make one without the usage of the move, but it'll be cool to see it, but I'm worrying more about Psystrike.

Page 117 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast