Page 120 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So I guess this movie does take place during Episode N. In Da! they are traveling to Kanto but in Ash's bio for the movie it still mentions that he is traveling Unova.
    the islands are probably considered part of unova
    Last edited by AceDetective; 15th March 2013 at 3:29 PM.

It is possible the bio said that to avoid spoiling info about the new arc before it was revealed. But New Tork City is also said to be in Unova.

Edit: God, new tork city gets stupider every time I type it
    Last edited by diakyu; 15th March 2013 at 3:27 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    the islands are probably considered part of kanto
    Kanto is kanto, and a big group of islands in between it and unova would be completely seperate. The orange islands arent considered it, so I don't see why these would.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    It is possible the bio said that to avoid spoiling info about the new arc before it was revealed. But New Tork City is also said to be in Unova.
    They didn't have to mention Unova at all. The movie websites don't tend to mention any region.

There's still gonna be no Mijumaru evolution no matter how many previews of Goodbye miju? So I don't see why we are discussing the possiblity of this happening before or after the movie. I mean serisouly I would sooner believe Bulbasaur finally got ready.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    There's still gonna be no Mijumaru evolution no matter how many previews of Goodbye miju? So I don't see why we are discussing the possiblity of this happening before or after the movie. I mean serisouly I would sooner believe Bulbasaur finally got ready.
    Some of us care about the placement of the movie itself as opposed to Oshawott.

I care about Oshawott and Charizard. If this movie does take place during Episode N, Charizard could be ditched in the beginning of Da!
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Some of us care about the placement of the movie itself as opposed to Oshawott.
    Well Mijumaru's evolutionary status is irrelevant to that subject matter since it won't ever evolve.

I highly doubt they have the movie take place months before the current saga they're in. Oshawott won't evolve, and charizard will stay with until they get back to kanto. Pignite could still evolve after the movie.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I highly doubt they have the movie take place months before the current saga they're in.
    Explain the movie website saying that Ash is still in Unova.

Explain the movie website saying that Ash is still in Unova.
    because for all we know these islands could be considered part of unova

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    because for all we know these islands could be considered part of unova
    They're on the way to Kanto. They can't be part of Unova.

The islands can be their own place much like the orange islands.

They're on the way to Kanto. They can't be part of Unova.
    Did it ever occur the website wasn't even aware of the islands?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It's likely Movie 16:

-Didn't want to spoil Pokemon DA.

OR

-Takes place during Episode N.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's likely Movie 16:

OR

The more I think about it, even if it takes place during Episode N, I still don't think any team changes are gonna occur outside of Charizard possibly leaving the group before the movie. That would just be too confusing for those who don't always watch certain episodes
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's likely Movie 16:

OR

or the website made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The more I think about it, even if it takes place during Episode N, I still don't think any team changes are gonna occur outside of Charizard possibly leaving the group before the movie. That would just be too confusing for those who don't always watch certain episodes
    First of all, we don't even know if Mijumaru is in the movie(they are always on the posters). All we know is that he is in the short which are always only losely based on the anime so it wouldn't even matter.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    First of all, we don't even know if Mijumaru is in the movie(they are always on the posters). All we know is that he is in the short which are always only losely based on the anime so it wouldn't even matter.
    Going by that, Charizard might not be in the movie either :P

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Going by that, Charizard might not be in the movie either :P
    You are such a troll

I'm just saying it wouldn't be the first time.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well Mijumaru's evolutionary status is irrelevant to that subject matter since it won't ever evolve.
    And since when were you a writer for the anime? No one should say something will never evolve unless it is obvious that it won't(Pikachu). I'm not saying Oshawott will evolve but saying that it never will is just stupid.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    And since when were you a writer for the anime? No one should say something will never evolve unless it is obvious that it won't(Pikachu). I'm not saying Oshawott will evolve but saying that it never will is just stupid.
    Well when you have just about every single symptom of Piplupitis there's pretty much nothing left except slap on the everstone.

Maybe that Oshawott in the short is a random one. There was a random Wobbuffet in the Meloetta short, right?

On Topic: They're distributing a Mewtwo with its DW ability that is Unnerve. Genesect won't be able to eat its berry, how evil is that?

Well when you have just about every single symptom of Piplupitis there's pretty much nothing left except slap on the everstone.
    They need to see the actual stone to be convinced lol.

Apologies if I'm flogging a dead horse by now, but I feel it would be interesting if the relationship between Mewtwo and Genesect was like that of Batman and the Joker. It feels like Genesect would work really well as the anti-Mewtwo (partly due to having type advantages over him and similar yet different backstories), and perhaps a reflection of what Mewtwo probably would have become had it not been for Ash's sacrifice - a cold, heartless killer who has strayed too far to be turned back. I want N's belief of "Pokémon modified by science lose their natural beauty" to be more than a belief - I want it to look like N had a point in stopping the development of Genesect by having it (them?) behave irrationally and perhaps slightly insane (assuming N was involved in Genesect's animé backstory).
    Last edited by Spin Attaxx; 16th March 2013 at 1:09 AM.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Page 120 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast