Page 122 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

  1. #3026
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    835

    Default

    This movie looks great and its the first pokemon movie i actually want to watch..
    Its interesting to see mewtwo after that fiasco where kidnapped ash.... yeah
    I hope we get a shiny genesect event when this movie comes to the us
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  2. #3027
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,738

    Default

    So in last week's episode, Ghetsis spoke to a Plasma Grunt who informed him that "Project G" (which we already know to be the Genesect project) had "not found its target yet" and that they were expanding operations.

    From that we can tell that they're using the Genesect to look for something or that they are actively looking for the already-escaped Genesect. If it's the latter, maybe they really will appear in the movie in some regard? And if it's the former, what is it that the Genesect are supposed to be looking for? Is it possible they somehow discovered Mewtwo's existence and are trying to draw him out?

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  3. #3028
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    So in last week's episode, Ghetsis spoke to a Plasma Grunt who informed him that "Project G" (which we already know to be the Genesect project) had "not found its target yet" and that they were expanding operations.

    From that we can tell that they're using the Genesect to look for something or that they are actively looking for the already-escaped Genesect. If it's the latter, maybe they really will appear in the movie in some regard? And if it's the former, what is it that the Genesect are supposed to be looking for? Is it possible they somehow discovered Mewtwo's existence and are trying to draw him out?
    So that means...Ghetsis is Giovanni in disgust!! Nah!! Interesting but only TR and the scientist know about Mewtwo!!

  4. #3029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Is it possible they somehow discovered Mewtwo's existence and are trying to draw him out?
    I wondered this too, it's possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Interesting but only TR and the scientist know about Mewtwo!!
    Not entirely true, anybody could have seen Mewtwo lurking about New Tork City.

    Don't forget Ash and Co. know of it's existence anyway.

  5. #3030
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I'm so excited for this movie tho, just think we all thought there was no way Mewtwo would cruelly be in this movie, but like what the hell, he's here! Nostalgia or what, omg I really wanna know what that cocoon thing is though, I'm hoping its a rebirth kinda thing for the original genesect so Mewtwo and him can have a full on battle, eek
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!


    ]

  6. #3031
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Do we have confirmation that this movie will be in Unova yet??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #3032
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Do we have confirmation that this movie will be in Unova yet??
    Ash's biography on the movie website says as much, but there are people who think that's a mistake. I doubt we'll get more conclusive proof than that.

  8. #3033
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Ash's biography on the movie website says as much, but there are people who think that's a mistake. I doubt we'll get more conclusive proof than that.
    Damn it....

    Still think this movie will be in Unova. It doesn't make sense to me for the Genesect to leave Unova.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 25th March 2013 at 10:48 PM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  9. #3034

    Default

    I still believe this Movie takes place during Episode N.

  10. #3035
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I still believe this Movie takes place during Episode N.
    Yeah I think it will too, even just going off the landscape its kinda weird if New Tork City is on an island even if it is huge. Plus like it was said before why would they just leave Unova and go island cruising?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

  11. #3036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Yeah I think it will too, even just going off the landscape its kinda weird if New Tork City is on an island even if it is huge. Plus like it was said before why would they just leave Unova and go island cruising?
    Well, the reason they're going cruising is because in the anime they are actually done with Unova now. They're leaving, heading back for Kanto. I just find it hard to believe Movie 16 would take place in a bunch of Islands much less relevant, 4 months away from the Episode N storyline and cameos which Movie 16 have made.

  12. #3037
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Well, the reason they're going cruising is because in the anime they are actually done with Unova now. They're leaving, heading back for Kanto. I just find it hard to believe Movie 16 would take place in a bunch of Islands much less relevant, 4 months away from the Episode N storyline and cameos which Movie 16 have made.
    Sorry I was talking about Genesect island hopping not Ash
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

  13. #3038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Sorry I was talking about Genesect island hopping not Ash
    Ah right.

    To be honest, I can see the simple reason being that they are travelling all over creating havok (and searching for something) so it's completely logical they can travel anywhere and not only Unova.

    However I still believe Movie 16 is during Episode N for the reason I stated above.

  14. #3039

    Default

    Reminder: There's been absolutely no official word that the Decorora Islands is not considered part of Isshu.

  15. #3040
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Reminder: There's been absolutely no official word that the Decorora Islands is not considered part of Isshu.
    There isn't a confirmation, but the orange islands aren't part of kanto, so it'a pretty inferential.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  16. #3041
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Reminder: There's been absolutely no official word that the Decorora Islands is not considered part of Isshu.
    So what your saying is that Ash and co are headed to Kanto but do a u turn and go back to Unova for the islands.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #3042
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So what your saying is that Ash and co are headed to Kanto but do a u turn and go back to Unova for the islands.
    No hes saying that on their way to KANTO, they explore the Dekorola Archipelago, so that probably means its somewhere in between.

  18. #3043
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No hes saying that on their way to KANTO, they explore the Dekorola Archipelago, so that probably means its somewhere in between.
    U can't be in between two places and still be in one of the places.

    It's like saying your in between the mall and your house but your still at the mall, it doesn't work.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #3044

    Default

    Should've been better if they got lost in the Magikarp Pentagon for some hilarious transdimensional hijinks.

  20. #3045
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    U can't be in between two places and still be in one of the places.

    It's like saying your in between the mall and your house but your still at the mall, it doesn't work.
    /explains something he didn't mention like he is talking to a 5y old

    Its in one of them but it seems like its part of Isshu rigth now, I didn't say its in two places, heck it can be an independent place not be part of either.

    /done

    Why do I answer .

  21. #3046
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    /explains something he didn't mention like he is talking to a 5y old

    Its in one of them but it seems like its part of Isshu rigth now, I didn't say its in two places, heck it can be an independent place not be part of either.

    /done

    Why do I answer .
    All I'm saying is that you don't leave Unova to go to a place still in Unova.

    He said that we don't have confirmation that the islands aren't apart of Unova and you said that he was saying that they could be somewhere in between which wouldn't work.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #3047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    All I'm saying is that you don't leave Unova to go to a place still in Unova.

    He said that we don't have confirmation that the islands aren't apart of Unova and you said that he was saying that they could be somewhere in between which wouldn't work.
    You're either being immature or don't understand.

    If you're familiar with the UK, you'll know that Ireland is classed as part of the UK despite being a separate land. Just because an island/area isn't on the mainland of a location doesn't mean it isn't in that particular location anymore.

    Being a Pokemon fan i'm sure you've played the Pokemon games.

    Would you say Cinnabar Island isn't a part of Kanto? Or Cianwood City isn't a part of Johto? Or Mossdeep/Sootopolis/Ever Grande City are not a part of Hoenn?

  23. #3048
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    You're either being immature or don't understand.

    If you're familiar with the UK, you'll know that Ireland is classed as part of the UK despite being a separate land. Just because an island/area isn't on the mainland of a location doesn't mean it isn't in that particular location anymore.

    Being a Pokemon fan i'm sure you've played the Pokemon games.

    Would you say Cinnabar Island isn't a part of Kanto? Or Cianwood City isn't a part of Johto? Or Mossdeep/Sootopolis/Ever Grande City are not a part of Hoenn?
    Um no, cuz they are game locations and part of the actual regions. These islands from what we know at least are essentially made up(unless they are based on the sevii islands which again weren't apart of Kanto), therefor we can't assume they are apart of anything because they weren't in the games and as such are anime only. Sure they could be part of unova, but then why make it a big deal by giving it separate names, I mean as far as we know the orange islands weren't part of kanto so why would this be any different.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #3049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um no, cuz they are game locations and part of the actual regions. These islands from what we know at least are essentially made up(unless they are based on the sevii islands which again weren't apart of Kanto), therefor we can't assume they are apart of anything because they weren't in the games and as such are anime only. Sure they could be part of unova, but then why make it a big deal by giving it separate names, I mean as far as we know the orange islands weren't part of kanto so why would this be any different.
    1 - So since when has an anime only location been prevented from being a part of a region if it has no in-game information? I don't know what anime you watch but in the Pokemon anime i watch it includes hundreds of anime only locations all in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Nimbasa Town is a notable one.

    2 - The name doesn't make a blind difference. If the Dekorola Islands are Islands, why the hell can't they be called Islands?

    3 - Referring back to my first point, in-game information has absolutely no effect on the anime. Remember Battle Frontier of Hoenn? Yeah, good call being in Kanto wasn't it.

  25. #3050
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    1 - So since when has an anime only location been prevented from being a part of a region if it has no in-game information? I don't know what anime you watch but in the Pokemon anime i watch it includes hundreds of anime only locations all in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Nimbasa Town is a notable one.

    2 - The name doesn't make a blind difference. If the Dekorola Islands are Islands, why the hell can't they be called Islands?

    3 - Referring back to my first point, in-game information has absolutely no effect on the anime. Remember Battle Frontier of Hoenn? Yeah, good call being in Kanto wasn't it.
    You were asking if I consider those to be apart of the regions and I said yes because they are documented as part of the regions. Again this new arc isn't set on a tiny island of the coast of Unova. It seems to be set in a fairly large space so to make it part of Unova when nothing in the past would suggest that this new arc would be in Unova would just be weird.

    There is a difference between those 1 episode cities(for the most part) and a brand new arc. The reason those cities are included are to extend the length of time they are in a particular region while still sticking to the general game plot.

    This has nothing to do with the games so making it part of Unova when there is nothing left in Unova to advertise expect little things here and there would be pointless.

    The anime is to advertise the games until they advertised most of that particular region. Then they can take creative liberty and essentially go where they want(orange islands, battle frontier)

    The battle frontier is different see. At that time fire red and leaf green were coming out so to make them part of Kanto made sense as to advertise both the battle frontier and Kanto at the same time was smart.

    They are done with Unova now so them going to another location till the new gen is also smart as they can explore new places. There is a reason they are going to a whole new place instead of staying in unova because essentially unova is done and wrapped up. Doesn't make sense to go to a whole new place and still have it be part of a region that is done and over with.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 122 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •