Page 123 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    -snip-
    Just so you know, I can think of stuff to counter argue what you're saying, but it seems everything I say is useless since you keep making up bs logic to support you're statements whenever I think of a reasonable answer for you.

I'm done.

-----

I'm looking forward to the upcoming episode, I wonder how the cameo of Genesect will tie into the movie. Can't wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Just so you know, I can think of stuff to counter argue what you're saying, but it seems everything I say is useless since you keep making up bs logic to support you're statements whenever I think of a reasonable answer for you.

I'm done.

-----

I'm looking forward to the upcoming episode, I wonder how the cameo of Genesect will tie into the movie. Can't wait to see it.
    First of all, just because someone's logic isn't the same as yours, doesn't make it BS.

Second of all, my whole point is that Unova for the most part is done. Outside of a Dragonspiral Tower episode, some rival battle episodes, a Marine Tube episode and little things like that, there isn't really enough new things to warrant another 20 or so episodes of Unova without a lot of pointless fillers.

The movie/N arc should be the big Unova finale with the new arc being an OI saga separate from any one region but closer to Kanto.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

There is really no reason to think that the Decolora Islands are part of Unova. The only reason people are even suggesting that is the assumption that the movie has to take place during the new saga, which baffles me considering that Movie 15 clearly did not correlate with Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Thats something. Did they do something similar like this before, because i don't remember about it.

Also on the train we have images of Pikachu, Snivy, Pignite, Oshawott, Genesect (Normal and Red) and Mewtwo. So, can we take these drawings on the train as proof that neither Snivy, Pignite or Oshawott aren't are evolving before the movie airs.

Even the train lacks of Axew!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I am so taking a screenshot and using it the next time a hype train happens.

Also, there's that green electricity on Red Genesect again. Though there don't appear to be any new forms on the way, I still think the movie has some other secrets to reveal.

I have a question about the movie 16's placement (that was probably already answered): couldn't Ash, Cilan and Iris simply come back from the archipelago to Unova (for some reason)?

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I have a question about the movie 16's placement (that was probably already answered): couldn't Ash, Cilan and Iris simply come back from the archipelago to Unova (for some reason)?
    There would be no reason for them to do that at all since they are going to the islands to go to kanto. So there would be no reason for them to randomly go back to unova.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Thats something. Did they do something similar like this before, because i don't remember about it.
    I believe Meitetsu started doing these promo trains in 2011. May have been earlier, but there were definitely trains in 2011 and 2012.

Further details here
    Last edited by Dephender; 26th March 2013 at 4:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    There would be no reason for them to do that at all since they are going to the islands to go to kanto. So there would be no reason for them to randomly go back to unova.
    Theres is a reason called plot and simply because the writers want to. After all they seem to be travelling by boat in the next arc so it would be easier for them to go to New Tork City. That's why I asked if there was any evidence that could support what I said.

Anyway I prefer to believe that it takes place somewhere during the S2EN and so it seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Also on the train we have images of Pikachu, Snivy, Pignite, Oshawott, Genesect (Normal and Red) and Mewtwo. So, can we take these drawings on the train as proof that neither Snivy, Pignite or Oshawott aren't are evolving before the movie airs.
    If Movie 16 takes place during Episode N then it's no proof.

However, if it does take place in DA then yeah looks like none of them are evolving (to be honest i don't want any of them to evolve, I just want them to be treated stronger).

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Even the train lacks of Axew!!
    It's interesting, i'll be so pleased if Axew evolves soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Also, there's that green electricity on Red Genesect again. Though there don't appear to be any new forms on the way, I still think the movie has some other secrets to reveal.
    Hmm, probably won't be anything big.

The green electricity is clearly a certain attack, not that big of a deal in my opinion.

Have they shown what the normal-typed Techno Blast looks like? Given that the four purple Genesects share the four alternate-typed attacks between them, it'd make sense for the red one to have the default version. Dunno why it'd be green, though.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Have they shown what the normal-typed Techno Blast looks like? Given that the four purple Genesects share the four alternate-typed attacks between them, it'd make sense for the red one to have the default version. Dunno why it'd be green, though.
    Red Genesect's Techno Blast has not been shown, and curiously this image shows a black void in place of an element unlike the other four.

The closest we might have came to seeing it was at the end of the first trailer I think, where the inside of the cannon has a white glow and blue outline.

Red Genesect's Techno Blast has not been shown, and curiously this image shows a black void in place of an element unlike the other four.

The closest we might have came to seeing it was at the end of the first trailer I think, where the inside of the cannon has a white glow and blue outline.
    Actually, in the case of that image, the ring of sparkles around Red Genesect might be the equivalent of the others' backgrounds... which still leaves the green electricity thing unexplained. Hmm.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I don't care when this movie is placed... it's still clearly obvious that nothing (at least on Ash's team) is evolving before this movie.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The only thing I got from the train promotion was the many different poses of Mewtwo. FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

Maybe it's a secret. *shrugs* It could be a Bug element for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Actually, in the case of that image, the ring of sparkles around Red Genesect might be the equivalent of the others' backgrounds...
    I think it's just to show that it's a shiny, and shiny Pokémon have sparkles. Not that the different coloring wasn't evident enough.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

For the people who don't know, the advertised appearance of Genesect happened in the anime (BW119) today.

The short scene showed N looking around an abandoned buidling, and found a Patrat and Watchog looking very scared. He looked into their hearts and saw all 5 Genesect break through a wall and fly away.

So now we've had three hints toward Movie 16:

BW110 - Monitor showing Genesects silhouette at the P2 Lab.
    BW117 - Team Plasma grunt mentions Project G when talking to Ghetis.
    BW119 - Flashback of all 5 Genesect as N looks into Patrat and Watchogs hearts.

We may get one more involving Colress before the end of Episode N, but I definetly think that'll be it after. I don't see any references in DA purely because I believe the Movie will take place from some point between BW119 - BW122.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't care when this movie is placed... it's still clearly obvious that nothing (at least on Ash's team) is evolving before this movie.
    Really?? And why is that??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

So if the movie takes place during episode n, will it will just announce at the beginning like "We join ash and friends in the past as they continue to travel through unova a second time"?

Named Admiral Sentret

So if the movie takes place during episode n, will it will just announce at the beginning like "We join ash and friends in the past as they continue to travel through unova a second time"?
    If it does take place during Episode N, it'll probably say:

"We join Ash and his friends as he continues his journey to become a Pokemon master, they have recently found themselves at New Tork City".

It's not difficult to avoid stating they are in Unova or the DA Islands.

If it does take place during Episode N, it'll probably say:

"We join Ash and his friends as he continues his journey to become a Pokemon master, they have recently found themselves at New Tork City".

It's not difficult to avoid stating they are in Unova or the DA Islands.
    Yea, but if would be helpful to tell us that the movie is taking place months before the current time of the anime.

Named Admiral Sentret

Yea, but if would be helpful to tell us that the movie is taking place months before the current time of the anime.
    Why? None of the movies ever really state where they are placed.

The fandom simply assumes where they take place (between the episodes they air between for some reason when this has been proved irrelevant on more than one occassion) and usually guess from the current parties of each movie and any other statement proving otherwise.

Why? None of the movies ever really state where they are placed.

The fandom simply assumes where they take place (between the episodes they air between for some reason when this has been proved irrelevant on more than one occassion) and usually guess from the current parties of each movie and any other statement proving otherwise.
    If charizard leaves Right at the end of episode n, and is gone for months, and then randomly there with ash again....don't you think they would explain?

Named Admiral Sentret

If charizard leaves Right at the end of episode n, and is gone for months, and then randomly there with ash again....don't you think they would explain?
    Possibly, or they might do what they did in Movie 3.

Page 123 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast