Page 133 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    New Mewtwo forme for the movie? Looks like it.
    Oh yuck. I was hoping for something cooler looking.

Why has God forsaken me? That new Mewtwo form looks utterly hideous in my opinion. They ruined a perfect Pokemon by making it look like fan art. I'm just speechless; now I won't be able to enjoy either Genesect or Mewtwo.

Kill me now -_- jk lol

But seriously, why do they have to go back and find pokemon that were good, make them 'better', and then spit them back out into the gaming community?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Oh my God the forme was legit?! There goes the fanbase...
    3DS Friend Code: 3652-1012-6122 Add me.
    "I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police." SomeLikeItHoth
    This is why I love Gamefaqs lol.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/69695...mon-x/68277484

What is this ****?

What the hell have they done to Mewtwo!?

I actually like the forme now from the artwork that Masuda gave us. I can't wait for Mewtwo to become this forme in the movie.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Actually, I'm not sure.

I kind of like it and I kind of don't.

Looks great to me, I just don't like the toes, otherwise pretty freaking badass.

Oh and seems liek you guys got trolled again by that bad troll named Mr XY...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure.

That's what I'm feeling; now that there is an actual art piece that gives an accurate representation of what this forme looks like, it's sits a little better with me. Not completely, but a bit better, now that Mewtwo doesn't look like a balloon-like inflated head abomination. It still looks pretty bad though XD

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure.

Did you se the battle footage? he looks a lot better there.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I can't wait to see this badass new form being animated in the terms of the movie.

I hope a trailer comes soon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

New form looks pretty cool to me now, before I thought it was ugly but the Sugimori art makes it look pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I can't wait to see this badass new form being animated in the terms of the movie.

I hope a trailer comes soon.
    It reminds me of Majinn Buu from DBZ in which the powered up form looks smallers and less intimidating than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Did you se the battle footage? he looks a lot better there.
    Nah I haven't yet, but i've already gotten quite used to it.

I actually like the Pokemon/Appearance, I just don't like the fact it's associated with Mewtwo, i'd rather it had been a seperate Pokemon.

shoot me now ;p {im kidding]

I stand corrected but at least Masuda-chan confirmed it was real.

So it is only one forme of Myuutwo... I thought there might be two but whatever.
    岩根雅明=♡

Ok so I called it hideous before.

I actually think the new form is cute. Yes "cute." I don't find it cool, or badass...just cute.

It reminds me more of Mew. xD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Guys

Guys

This Pokemon has no official name or relation to Mewtwo.

What if

What if

Mewtwo was never supposed to be in this movie?I know I know
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I'm crying... it's not a happy cry... I have no words for this... Hopefully this is just completely optional and perhaps reversable like the other formes so we can still have our old normal Mewtwo at the movie's end, but the fact that it looks like Mewtwo will turn into this in the movie is just making me really, really sad. It makes NO FREAKING SENSE BIOLOGY-WISE, GOD, that's what bothers me about it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Now, are they gonna announce the movie internationally or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I'm crying... it's not a happy cry... I have no words for this... Hopefully this is just completely optional and perhaps reversable like the other formes so we can still have our old normal Mewtwo at the movie's end, but the fact that it looks like Mewtwo will turn into this in the movie is just making me really, really sad. It makes NO FREAKING SENSE BIOLOGY-WISE, GOD, that's what bothers me about it.
    We feel your pain

....still looks a lot better than before without the inflatable head though

Nowhere is it stated it has a relation to Mewtwo. It only says it's a new Pokemon that looks like him. I might be right about no mewtwo in the movie.

I agree. I just think it looks incredibly reductive imo (apparently I have to add "imo" to my sentences otherwise people will think I'm stating my opinions as facts lol). I really was looking forward to seeing the old, classic Mewtwo in this movie if only because it would add some consistency to the plot, but now I'm not so sure. I don't think new forms are automatically bad, but in this case, it sort of ruins Mewtwo's charms imo.

It bothers me less, now that its been animated. I'm still not fond of it though.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/w1zf3l.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the Shiny Darkrai clock!
    The Forbidden Forest(Pokemon fanfic)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/o5ni81.gif[/IMG]

I agree with Kutie Pie and Ciccone. I mean, I don't think it's as bad as they seem to, but still, Mewtwo did not need a new form. (Assuming this really isn't a new Pokemon) Why couldn't they have given another legendary a new form? Mewtwo is like, the original beast. It was good like that, it didn't need to be changed.

On another note, I do kinda like the artwork of it now... it's looking a bit better and maybe I'll change my opinion as time goes by... hopefully :P
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Nowhere is it stated it has a relation to Mewtwo. It only says it's a new Pokemon that looks like him. I might be right about no mewtwo in the movie.
    The fact it resembles Mewtwo doesn't help. It's like... what, did they run out of ideas or something that they have to basically do a copy-paste Pokémon now?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Page 133 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast