Page 142 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Wait hold on.

Is that Professor Oak in the Manga Adaptation comic, the one with the new character?

I mean I wish it was easy to just say that it's the new character....BUT they have different hairstyles and they look slightly different. It's a one off pane if it is Oak, so I guess it's likely if it is Oak, he has relevance to this new character and that's why he's there, but I could be wrong.

I just don't quite believe that it's the new character, since again they do look slightly different, but I guess that could be how the Manga adaptation was done. Like how Majin Buu in Dragon Ball Z, could morph his face in a "pretty boy- type character" something like that.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Spoiler:- Scans that won't be deleted after a day:

Lovely. The Genesect can talk.

So our obligatory movie character is named Eric? Meh.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 13th April 2013 at 7:15 AM.

Well, I guess it makes sense it can talk. If you were going to recreate a Pokemon with enhancements, why not make it so you can understand it? But do all of them talk?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
        Spoiler:- Movie Posters:

New Formed, just like I thought it would be.
    *hangs head, goes into corner to weep*

D... Damn it...

Well... let's wait for the trailer. I might feel better then...

*perks head*

The Genesect can talk? Hotdog, I knew it! Yessssssss, I feel a little better now! Ha ha, now to see if it's female! I don't think it will be, but at least it can talk! Yay!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

A new form is the better outcome. If it had been a completely new Pokemon, Mewtwo would of gotten overshadowed.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Is it just me or does it seem like Genesect's speech is fairly simplistic? If I'm reading the page correctly, it looks like it may be.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 14: Goldenrod City Under Siege (Part 1)
    Next: Goldenrod City Under Siege (Part 2)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Wait a second. The picture where see Genesect's fossil shows its limbs look exactly the same as they do now. Grr...How cheap.

Also, where's Dr. Fuji.

Meh... it being a new forme feels...odd
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I keep forgetting how utterly small Genesect is. It throws me off when I see it.

They actually manage to somehow make genesect cute in those shots with it playing around with ash...they can make pretty much any pokemon cute. And like seeing all of the different random pokemon. Plus it looks like raltz might be friends with sabeleye.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Sableye totally has Destiny Deoxys Munchlax written all over him. A cheery, funny Pokemon until he evolves for plot later on.

I can't @ how the manga manages to make Genesect look like a harmless puppy. Like, are we seriously supposed to believe that Genesect is a threat? I really hope there's some other villain 'cause I can no longer accept Genesect as a genuine threat. It just looks so cute, which is the opposite of what it should be imo. :x

Here's the same 3 pictures with posters and a scene of the new Mewtwo forme from the movie.

Spoiler:- Pictures:

I like the Manga adaption so far, like how it shows Mewtwo and Gensect being created.
    Last edited by playerking; 13th April 2013 at 7:45 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

From a movie standpoint I get it and I'm not depressed or anything...but it being a true forme change... I don't
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I really wonder if all five Genesect are going to talk. If so, that would mean this introduces the same number of talking Pokemon as the previous movie.

Weird.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 13th April 2013 at 7:59 AM.

So Ash makes friends with the Red Genesect? So I'm guessing the whole Genesect-Terrorist scene from the trailer happens after Ash and the guys meet it since Ash knew it by then.

Although its cool that the Red Genesect has somewhat of an innocence, I just can't understand how it goes bad. The true movie villain is still nowhere to be found and the manga adaption doesn't give my hints on how it goes bad or who's behind it all.

Still hoping Colress appears somewhere in this movie, the Progect G trailer really gave me hope. And if he is the villain, his Colress Machine could be the reason why the Genesects go bad.

And high five to everyone (including me) who knew Newbuu was just a new forme

So hey, looks like at least one Genesect has been fully infected with misunderstooditus.

Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy. [/sarcasm]

I at least hope it's JUST the one. If it's speaking simplisticly, then it might just be a faulty one who isn't committed to the others' plan/motives. Or perhaps even a backstabbing mole.

I will be very disappointed if the movie has them speaking like a caveman Hulk.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Cool new info, Leavanny is in the movie cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I at least hope it's JUST the one. If it's speaking simplisticly, then it might just be a faulty one who isn't committed to the others' plan/motives. Or perhaps even a backstabbing mole.
    I'm more inclined to think that this Genesect is the first one who learns about friendship between humans and Pokemon and who later aids Mewtwo in stopping the others (which may be rampaging after some kind of event). I doubt they'll pull the "evil" or "mole" cards.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Cool new info, Leavanny is in the movie cool.
    That's probably a wild one. There were Sewaddle and Swadloon in the trailer, and Leavanny is missing from Ash's profile and the movie poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    ...*looks at title for movie*...yeah, there's no way your seriously asking this

Well I am so sorry. If only the red one can use extremespeed then that has to appear in game somehow. What I do not get is how a different colour makes it have a unique move. Hmm maybe I am looking into it too much. Yeah it is a forme. A bit disappointed... but what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    That's probably a wild one. There were Sewaddle and Swadloon in the trailer, and Leavanny is missing from Ash's profile and the movie poster.
    Why wouldn't it be Ash's Leavanny? Just because he's not on the poster doesn't mean it's impossible for Leavanny to appear in the movie. Besides, if that Leavanny is wild then the scan would only show 5 of Ash's Pokemon which doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    except it appears in a bit of the manga that's just the gangs pokemon.

Another scan from the Manga adaption?

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net.../757552713.jpg

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Another scan from the Manga adaption?

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net.../757552713.jpg
    Is it telling them that genesect is actually bad?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 142 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast