Page 151 of 247 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Sorry but anybody justifying Mewtwo's voice is wrong, all you have to do is compare it to Movie 1 + Returns Japanese Voice and you can see just how disgraceful it is.

The only way it could possibly be okay is if it's a different Mewtwo (although that isn't actually okay).

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    So Pikachu is incredibly injured and crying in the trailer, here's hoping we get a scene as emotional as Movie 1's scene.
    Don't they do these in almost every trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Mewtwo's voice didn't sound feminine to me. More like a young teen guy, not very deep but not very high either.
    Thanks, I thought I was alone.
    Mewtwo's voice isn't the best but does it one really matter ? I wanna hear its english voice, and now we will be able to judge. After all, I think we'll be more distracted by Mewtwo's epicness through all over the movie that we won't care enough of its voice to complain about it.
    It's just a little detail.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Sorry but anybody justifying Mewtwo's voice is wrong, all you have to do is compare it to Movie 1 + Returns Japanese Voice and you can see just how disgraceful it is.

The only way it could possibly be okay is if it's a different Mewtwo (although that isn't actually okay).
    Agreed. T_T
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I'm hoping the reason that Pikachu is crying is because that Mewtwo dies while trying to be a hero or something XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Inb4 new shipping. Iris x Movie Guy

Trailer looked good though, should be a good movie.
    Watch as it becomes more popular than Wishshipping :P

I'm not thrilled about Mewtwo's new form but other than that, really looking forward to either subs or English dubbed version of this film. I'm really excited for Iris and Dento to learn of what happened in the first movie and Ash/Mewtwo scenes ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Mewtwo's voice didn't sound feminine to me. More like a young teen guy, not very deep but not very high either.
    Okay, I can hear the teenage voice but that is still so very wrong. Very, very wrong. Also, didn't someone about a week ago say the pop song for the movie was "Smile" or something? That might be the song in the trailer. (And I don't like the sound of it... ick.)

Oh yeah, forgot about Sylveon. Sylveon looks to have magical powers or something. Um... okay... so it's a Magical Girl?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

It did to me, we'll I never heard Mewtwo's voice in the original version, I've only heard Mewtwo's English Dub voice. That's probably why it sounds so girly to me. The new form doesn't help either.

And then we get a ship scene with Iris & that ranger guy.Haha!
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Hello? Name of song? Anybody? Does no one bother to answer my questions? *sighs*

The movie site is updating as we speak, but I can't translate anything.

The story has been updated and there is an interview with the voices of Genesect and Mewtwo by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I'm hoping the reason that Pikachu is crying is because that Mewtwo dies while trying to be a hero or something XD
    I don't really know if it's a good or bad turn over but it looks pretty nice. I think only Latios and Lucario are the only Pokémon to actually die and not revive in the anime. Well, not really anime because those Pokémon came from movies. So yeah, I think it is possible.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Hello? Name of song? Anybody? Does no one bother to answer my questions? *sighs*
    Why don't you look at Kutie Pie's post, which is above mine before you come to conclusions....
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Why don't you look at Kutie Pie's post, which is above mine before you come to conclusions....
    Okay, okay, jeez... I saw it... Yeesh... Things were a lot more exciting when vodor was around...

Anyways, it sounds pretty nice to me. Peppy is the word I'd use for it. Maybe for after the movie to get someone going after something depressing, which is probably how the movie may or may not end. Again, opinions only people.

Did Mewtwo all of the sudden change to female!? O.o well he'..*:SLAPS: D'OH* SHE'S a genetic clone, and she's genderless so it's possible Mewtwo might of changed genders while (s)he was re-awakening. I mean look at his er her Nidoqueen she able not only breed but reproduce Nidoqueen babies instead of Nidoran(F) babies. I doubt this is a different Mewtwo.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

There seems to be a possibility this could be a different Mewtwo, sigh.

I'm sorry, but I hollered while watching the preview. The fact that Mewtwo sounds like a girl just caught me completely off guard. Also, the animation looks too similar to the animation used in the regular anime meaning that there's no novelty to it. I thought that the scenes were way too dramatic; I can already tell that the movie will be action heavy, but the plot seems nonexistent at this point imo.

new voice aside i see i'm not going to get an answer to what i asked.

I'm wondering what the beehive like the genesects looked to be attacking was, it seemed important for some reason.

So apparently the new forme might be called Awakened Mewtwo.

Edit: This has probably been posted, but if not I'll just post the latest poster with the new Mewtwo forme.

Last edited by playerking; 18th April 2013 at 1:22 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm sorry, but I hollered while watching the preview. The fact that Mewtwo sounds like a girl just caught me completely off guard.
    You did what I couldn't do at the moment. Bless you, Ciccone. Let's cry together. So this is me on the inside. Yes, I went mad from the revelation.

Also, the animation looks too similar to the animation used in the regular anime meaning that there's no novelty to it. I thought that the scenes were way too dramatic; I can already tell that the movie will be action heavy, but the plot seems nonexistent at this point imo.
    So it'll be Destiny Deoxys (not familiar with the other Unova movies, that's the movie that came to mind for me) all over again? Crap...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Though Mewtwo's voice caught me off guard, it doesn't matter too much to me, especially since I'm probably going to watch the dubbed version. On another note, at least we know now that this friendly Genesect isn't the shiny one, it's the one with the Douse Drive. Why didn't anyone mention that yet?

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I see everyone is ignoring the Sylveon part at the end lol, the attack that it used looked almost magical/galactic

Mewtwo's voice sounds like a young male voice not feminine. But if this is a different Mewtwo the main question is "How?"

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

So who is voicing Mewtwo? I feel like I've heard that voice from somewhere.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

NightmareHybrid is right I think the Chill Drive Genesect is the one Ash befriends it was standing right by Ash and Co with Red Genesect launched dark Techno Blast.
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5...0dgenesect.png

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3361/goodgenee2.png

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl0102 View Post
    I see everyone is ignoring the Sylveon part at the end lol, the attack that it used looked almost magical/galactic
    Which reminds me, I swear if Sylveon is a 'Light Type' (AKA a completely unnecessary type) I'm going to strangle someone... (I SWEAR I WON'T.)

Back on topic, I'm starting to think it might be a Flying or possibly Normal (Which would be pretty discouraging, I wanted a bigger looking Eevee for Normal) Judging by the ending, when they're all in their own little pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    NightmareHybrid is right I think the Chill Drive Genesect is the one Ash befriends it was standing right by Ash and Co with Red Genesect launched dark Techno Blast.
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5...0dgenesect.png

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3361/goodgenee2.png
    It might be. Though the Chill Drive is slightly lighter than the Douse Drive, and looking at Genesect's sprites, it looks more like the Douse Drive to me.
    Last edited by NightmareHybrid; 18th April 2013 at 1:14 AM.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Page 151 of 247 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast