Page 173 of 247 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    ^ So in other words… Mewtwo is androgynous now? Well, it could make a bit of sense since he's genderless in the games, but I don't see that happening. It's a quite complex matter.
    Yeah, it's a little deep for pokemon. Being able to manipulate gender would really complicate matters.

If this "Mewtwo can change genders" thing is true, I will never look up fan work of Mewtwo ever again as the majority will be gender bender.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

(I thought this discussion was put behind us...) Yeah, no. While it does sound plausible and it fits the theme of X/Y that we know of at the moment, it's creepy and very jarring. It's been established since the first movie Mewtwo has a male voice, and to now have Mewtwo become more feminine out of the blue without an explanation for why he had a sex change (which wouldn't fly here in America as it's a kids' show, I can guarantee that much) is just a sign that the writers/production staff/whoever's in charge just didn't care. If this had been planned from the start, they should've dropped hints of Mewtwo being androgynous a long time ago, honestly.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Or they just changed voices, it'a nothing to be upset over. Even japanese VAs change moreso than english.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    (I thought this discussion was put behind us...) Yeah, no. While it does sound plausible and it fits the theme of X/Y that we know of at the moment, it's creepy and very jarring. It's been established since the first movie Mewtwo has a male voice, and to now have Mewtwo become more feminine out of the blue without an explanation for why he had a sex change (which wouldn't fly here in America as it's a kids' show, I can guarantee that much) is just a sign that the writers/production staff/whoever's in charge just didn't care. If this had been planned from the start, they should've dropped hints of Mewtwo being androgynous a long time ago, honestly.
    I just don't understand your attitude, honestly. Why do you always assume that the writers don't care/plan? How the hell are they supposed to hint you with an idea that they may have came across a few months ago?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Is Dan Green will be Mewtwo agian when it come out in english?

Not that the facts of X/Y are true, but for anybody curious:

The dude who leaked all of the info has been found out and fired from his job. It makes all of the info seem more believable so I think the chance of another Mewtwo form has risen imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post

The dude who leaked all of the info has been found out and fired from his job. It makes all of the info seem more believable so I think the chance of another Mewtwo form has risen imo.
    Yes, and this Mewtwo will have a design similar to Mew. Now isn't that interesting?!

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Or they just changed voices, it'a nothing to be upset over. Even japanese VAs change moreso than english.
    Well obviously, but what many people have pointed out is that the new VA makes absolutely no attempt to sound masculine like the old Mewtwo; she seems to be using her normal voice which makes Mewtwo sound like a teenage girl/young lady. I have no problem with the voice itself, it's just that it doesn't fit Mewtwo's character at all.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Is Dan Green will be Mewtwo agian when it come out in english?
    Probably not since it seems he retired from voice acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Yes, and this Mewtwo will have a design similar to Mew. Now isn't that interesting?!
    Is this sarcasm?

---

I think it's a good idea to make it similar to Mew if there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Well obviously, but what many people have pointed out is that the new VA makes absolutely no attempt to sound masculine like the old Mewtwo; she seems to be using her normal voice which makes Mewtwo sound like a teenage girl/young lady. I have no problem with the voice itself, it's just that it doesn't fit Mewtwo's character at all.

Probably not since it seems he retired from voice acting.
    Why would she try sounding masculine when she isn't meant to? The Pokemon Company isn't soooooooo deprived that they would put a female VA in a male VAs place.This is a freaking movie, and Pokemon brings VAs to voice a couple of voices like they did with Keldeo. They are not so deprived that they don't have a male VA for Mewtwo and put a female instead. Why don't people use Logic (I am not just referring to you) when they make these posts. WHY are we comparing this to the VA change that happened in the dub!

There will be a good freaking reason/ explanation as for why this Mewtwo has a female voice. Or MAYBE this Mewtwo is not the Mewtwo we know. I don't care whatever it is, but what I am so damn sure is that if they have brought Takashima Reiko, a woman who never voiced for Pokemon and seems to have good credentials (I don't know about Japanese VAs) then Mewtwo is MEANT to have a female voice. (The reason ofcourse is something you shouldn't be asking me!)

(I wasn't referring to you btw, Ciccone. I was making a general statement.)

Is this sarcasm?

---

I think it's a good idea to make it similar to Mew if there is one.
    No, it isn't. I was serious.(Honestly!) I am actually excited for two new formes. I'll make a fanfiction out of it
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 20th May 2013 at 6:04 PM.

<--My tumblr

\

No, it isn't. I was serious.(Honestly!) I am actually excited for two new formes. I'll make a fanfiction out of it
    Oh right haha.

The only thing that will be a bit annoying is that Mewtwo transforms into a form that looks like Mewtwo (so still looks like him) but another that transforms into a form that looks like Mew.

Or MAYBE this Mewtwo is not the Mewtwo we know.
    That would be the obvious answer, however they seem to be beating around the bush when it comes to whether this is the same Mewtwo as before or not. What will be the counterargument if it's the old Mewtwo though? I can't imagine that people (older fans mostly) will be able to ignore a masculine Pokemon with a feminine voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    That would be the obvious answer, however they seem to be beating around the bush when it comes to whether this is the same Mewtwo as before or not. What will be the counterargument if it's the old Mewtwo though? I can't imagine that people (older fans mostly) will be able to ignore a masculine Pokemon with a feminine voice.
    If it's the old Mewtwo, then as an explanation, I have posted a small theory. (It's more of a wild speculation than a theory)

Here's the link http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post16002872

<--My tumblr

\

Just because WPM's source says that TPCi tracked him down and forced him to sign a non-disclosure agreement right after firing his roommate, doesn't mean that it's the truth. The story is highly fishy and it is a pity that so many people are so quick to believe it. If the source were telling the truth, he would be violating his agreement just by telling us about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Just because WPM's source says that TPCi tracked him down and forced him to sign a non-disclosure agreement right after firing his roommate, doesn't mean that it's the truth. The story is highly fishy and it is a pity that so many people are so quick to believe it. If the source were telling the truth, he would be violating his agreement just by telling us about it.
    If you didn't ignore the above, you'd know that your reply is completely irrelevant to me.

If you didn't ignore the above, you'd know that your reply is completely irrelevant to me.
    Don't bring something up if you can't be bothered to defend your opinion.

Well Haunter obviously doesn't care much about the whole fiasco he was just referring to him as 'The dude who leaked all of the info has been found out and fired from his job' because he wanted to specify who exactly he was referring to. We are obviously dark to the whole drama going on and have no obligation to know everything.

<--My tumblr

\

Huh? Read that one line quote again - "Not that the facts of X/Y are true, but for anybody curious"

At which point did I say the information was true or false? When did I say I believe it's true or fake? What opinion are you talking about? Is there an opinion?

I see you start arguments and incredibly large debates all the time on here, don't try getting me involved into your own stupid rants.

At which point did I say the information was true or false? When did I say I believe it's true or fake? What opinion are you talking about? Is there an opinion.
    You stated the source getting fired part as if it were a proven fact. It isn't, and thus your opinion that a new Forme is likely is unsupported in fact.

I leave this thread for a few days and things go to hell... sheesh

As for the hypothetical "Second Mewtwo forme" I give up, if it happens, it happens. Anyway I hope we learn just a bit more about this movie sooner or later, I know almost everything is covered, but I wouldn't mind one last detail
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

You stated the source getting fired part as if it were a proven fact. It isn't, and thus your opinion that a new Forme is likely is unsupported in fact.
    And again:

It makes all of the info seem more believable so I think the chance of another Mewtwo form has risen imo.
    I never said any of it was true, or fake regardless of how it sounds. The most I said relating to your claims is the bolded that if it is true it makes it sound like the info is believable.

Well... there is the fact that in the official site they have found a M2X png file, with regular Mewtwo being M2. So people think that they may add a M2Y later.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happened. It may very well be the connection between Mewtwo and XY, with him having two different genetic mutations.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Idk much about WPM. But no Webmaster would be foolish enough to post the info on his front page unless he actually believes it. So, if the WPM guy thinks that the source is the real stuff, then he is the real deal. So the chances for another Mewtwo form is good. Besides you must have noticed the image name posted on the official website. It's another clear hint that there could be a Mewtwo X and a Mewtwo Y.

Besides, no one is claiming that these are facts, they have a good chance of becoming correct is what he was saying.

<--My tumblr

\

This sounds soo much like beta testing... remains me when Sharpedo was suppose to be a standalone Pokemon that you could capture early
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 173 of 247 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast