Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    http://sunyshore.com/scrap/genosectmerch1.jpg anyone ever seen this picture? Snivy, Oshawott, Pignite ash!! Dragonite and iris charizard??
    No. Considering Pikachu, Axew, and Pansage are in the same circle, that means one circle doesn't belong to one trainer only.

That charizard belongs to Ash.

Call this me being out of the loop.. but whats with the presence of Lucario and Riolu in that merchandise?

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Call this me being out of the loop.. but whats with the presence of Lucario and Riolu in that merchandise?
    Ya know, I'd like to know too. I have no clue. xD

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Lucario and Riolu must be Kotetsu's.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Yeah, it's probably just from Cameron, despite being in another arc. Riolu/Lucario are marketable.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Lucario and Riolu must be Kotetsu's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, it's probably just from Cameron, despite being in another arc. Riolu/Lucario are marketable.
    I assumed they weren't his since I didn't think he would appear in the movie or the new arc.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    http://sunyshore.com/scrap/genosectmerch1.jpg anyone ever seen this picture? Snivy, Oshawott, Pignite ash!! Dragonite and iris charizard??
    I posted that one from 2chan like what, weeks ago?

It's not a movie merch by the way.

But the movie merch are in the auction websites listings now. They are to be released in April. Here's the links, the keychain figurines and the watches. These are the ones on the main page by the way.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 29th December 2012 at 2:59 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I posted that one from 2chan like what, weeks ago?

It's not a movie merch by the way.

But the movie merch are in the auction websites listings now. They are to be released in April. Here's the links, the keychain figurines and the watches.
    In one merchandise, exist one hidden pokemon. In the other merch, exist two hidden pokemon. I think that one of them could be Mewtwo but the other is goiiiiiiiiiiiing to be a neeeeeeeeeeew pokemon will be released before April. Adds this to the hints of a new gen coming next year and voi la.

The real question is ... in the anime.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    In one merchandise, exist one hidden pokemon. In the other merch, exist two hidden pokemon. I think that one of them could be Mewtwo but the other is goiiiiiiiiiiiing to be a neeeeeeeeeeew pokemon will be released before April. Adds this to the hints of a new gen coming next year and voi la.

The real question is ... in the anime.
    Don't get too excited last time those hidden pokemon where Pikachu and Excadrill....in the arceus movie it was Pichu and so on!!

Well, now I believe Gen 6 will be in this movie and is coming in 2013.

Guess GameFreak decided to throw this generation away, too. Whatever, I just hope Gen 6 doesn't end up being a complete Sinnoh clone.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Well, now I believe Gen 6 will be in this movie and is coming in 2013.
    You seem surprised, it was kinda obvious.

Whatever, I just hope Gen 6 doesn't end up being a complete Sinnoh clone.
    Why would gen 6 be a Sinnoh clone?

....and now, her story begins.

That sucks, I guess no Mewtwo then.

Fingers crossed for the anime instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

TR gets shoehorned in every episode for the sole purpose of padding time.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    TR gets shoehorned in every episode for the sole purpose of padding time.
    Oh. Well even with TR finally being in-character, I still think writers will stick with what they did in BW.

Or at least have TRio not appear as often. Now that they know that it works without them, they can easily try it out.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I didn't see conclusive proof until today, just speculation. No point arguing about it now, though.

I was referring to the games mainly here, but I suppose it could apply to the anime too: this generation was roundly rejected by a lot of fans for inexplicable reasons, so I wouldn't be surprised if Gen 6 retreats to standards last seen in Sinnoh, such as more Eeveelutions, which appears to be a guarantee by now.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Hopefully since there are three mystery pokemon, it's Mewtwo and two new ones.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully since there are three mystery pokemon, it's Mewtwo and two new ones.
    Agreed, this is my last hope now.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Agreed, this is my last hope now.
    It would be pretty lame for Mewtwo to not be here lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I didn't see conclusive proof until today, just speculation. No point arguing about it now, though.

I was referring to the games mainly here, but I suppose it could apply to the anime too: this generation was roundly rejected by a lot of fans for inexplicable reasons, so I wouldn't be surprised if Gen 6 retreats to standards last seen in Sinnoh, such as more Eeveelutions, which appears to be a guarantee by now.
    BW brought back a lot of old fans actually, I do remember an idiot in another forum that didn't comeback because he said the pokemon designs were awful specially Trubish.

So you mean evolutions for old pokemon? I kina hope we get more evolutions for old pokemon but yeah I prefer a generation like this one where we actually have a huge number of new pokemon and new lines, in the 4gen they made way to many evolutions and gave some to pokemon that didnt need it(not that I dislike any besides Probopass).

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It would be pretty lame for Mewtwo to not be here lol.
    I know, we all know its the obvious choice but I still hope they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    BW brought back a lot of old fans actually, I do remember an idiot in another forum that didn't comeback because he said the pokemon designs were awful specially Trubish.
    That's actually the "logic" I see a lot, though it's usually Vanillish and not Trubbish.

So you mean evolutions for old pokemon? I kina hope we get more evolutions for old pokemon but yeah I prefer a generation like this one where we actually have a huge number of new pokemon and new lines, in the 4gen they made way to many evolutions and gave some to pokemon that didnt need it(not that I dislike any besides Probopass).
    Perhaps that was a bad example to illustrate what I was trying to say. I meant retreating back into 'safe' conventions such as any plot-driven story being only a minor part of the game and new Pokemon of the region being overshadowed by the presence of old standbys that have existed for much longer.

(Banner by Matori)

The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

So, uhm, Charizard is being promoted along the Pikachu and Genesect.

That's actually the "logic" I see a lot, though it's usually Vanillish and not Trubbish.

Perhaps that was a bad example to illustrate what I was trying to say. I meant retreating back into 'safe' conventions such as any plot-driven story being only a minor part of the game and new Pokemon of the region being overshadowed by the presence of old standbys that have existed for much longer.
    Well I do dislike the icecream and gear evolutons even though I like the base forms, they just seems uninspired but well look what they did with Dewott and Servine evolutions xD.

I guess so, BW is probably the most story driven game of Pokemon we have had, specially with everyone in the plot being involved, Gym leaders, professor, the league champion, that what I really enjoyed about this games, I guess I see your point, well pokemon wsie at first was Hoenn wish then seeing them in the anime made me at peace with most designs.

The thing that has been annoying me more and more about the games is more and more legendaries, they seem to be starting to become common, I guess they want to make a "legendaries" tier competitive enough but still, I would love if they would cut down on some legendaries this and last region.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 30th December 2012 at 3:41 AM.

The 5th gen was destined to be a rushed and forgotten gen simply because it was a second gen released on the dead DS game console.

Gen III and Gen IV had literally 4 years of screentime along with the Kanto/Johto remakes, and left much more of an impression on both the games and anime.

Gen V really has been a rushed gen. I'm honestly surprised its almost over already, it only feels like yesterday that DP ended for example.

I would like a legendary again. We haven't gotten a legendary since Lati@s.

EDIT: Just remembered Manaphy, but still it would be awesome to see a 6th gen legend be a star.
    Last edited by rocky505; 30th December 2012 at 9:13 AM.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The 5th gen was destined to be a rushed and forgotten gen simply because it was a second gen released on the dead DS game console.

Gen III and Gen IV had literally 4 years of screentime along with the Kanto/Johto remakes, and left much more of an impression on both the games and anime.

Gen V really has been a rushed gen. I'm honestly surprised its almost over already, it only feels like yesterday that DP ended for example.
    This generation won't be forgotten. I guarantee that. The games and manga are popular because of N and Plasma, the games are being praised as possibly the best Pokémon games to date and the anime took risks that no one ever thought we would see. If Episode N is as good as it could be, no one will be forgetting this generation for a LONG time.

Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast