Page 52 of 247 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

So, we are getting more close to Generation 6 like I thought? Fun.
    I'd love it if this film included Mewtwo, that'd be the best thing ever!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    So, we are getting more close to Generation 6 like I thought? Fun.
    I'd love it if this film included Mewtwo, that'd be the best thing ever!
    Nah. Mewtwo's story was wrapped up perfectly in Mewtwo Returns. Why ruin it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Nah. Mewtwo's story was wrapped up perfectly in Mewtwo Returns. Why ruin it?
    They don't have even touch MewTwo story, how finished so fourth. Just add him in and let him have a good part in it, think it'd be fun =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Is there anything wrong with continuing Gen V on the 3DS?

And I feel this movie is going to be a rehash of Destiny Deoxys... maybe it's because there's two Genesect, one a different colour, and that they're going to inevitably end up becoming happy slappy and pally by the end because everyone but me loves the fact that "evil Pokémon" is just as much of an oxymoron as "dry water".
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

I do not mind if they release any new pokemon (although some mind the increasing number of Pokemon and the plot develop of manga SP......XD), but I really do not want Eevee to re-introduce a new type of evolutionary.

It has been very adequate, but people always hope that it can gather all the types. This is to destroy the balance as an ordinary Pokemon.

However, it seems that only a few peaple have the same with my thoughts...... Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    I do not mind if they release any new pokemon (although some mind the increasing number of Pokemon and the plot develop of manga SP......XD)
    ... if people are complaining that a story is actually moving forward instead of just being perpetually static with no development, then we are a sorry species indeed.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    ... if people are complaining that a story is actually moving forward instead of just being perpetually static with no development, then we are a sorry species indeed.
    I mean the inspiration runs out into a loop, not mean time develop...... I digression.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    They don't have even touch MewTwo story, how finished so fourth. Just add him in and let him have a good part in it, think it'd be fun =]
    Well, hearing Dan Green again would be a plus.

Red Genesect to be voiced by Shoko Nakagawa?? I hope so.

Was that thing about a new info regarding Pokemon on the 8th of January movie-related or do we still not know what it is about?

I still think it's just a bit early for 6th gen to pop in, I mean I still feel Gen 5 isn't complete for some reason... And this Genesect Movie being the 3rd Movie, whereas previous gens all had 4 Movies with the 4th movie showcasing new Gen Pokemon. I hope the 3 watches include the Hoenn starters and follow the pattern like last gen where...

Sinnoh Movie 3 = Arceus (Last Sinnoh Legendary) and Johto Starters
    Unova Movie 3 = Genesect (Last Unova Legendary) and Hoenn Starters
    Last edited by kemal07; 31st December 2012 at 3:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Was that thing about a new info regarding Pokemon on the 8th of January movie-related or do we still not know what it is about?

I still think it's just a bit early for 6th gen to pop in, I mean I still feel Gen 5 isn't complete for some reason... And this Genesect Movie being the 3rd Movie, whereas previous gens all had 4 Movies with the 4th movie showcasing new Gen Pokemon. I hope the 3 watches include the Hoenn starters and follow the pattern like last gen where...

Sinnoh Movie 3 = Arceus (Last Sinnoh Legendary) and Johto Starters
    Unova Movie 3 = Genesect (Last Unova Legendary) and Johto Starters
    I'm sorry, but pattern? It's only happened in one generation, since I'm fairly sure the Deoxys movie didn't include the Kanto starters..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'm sorry, but pattern? It's only happened in one generation, since I'm fairly sure the Deoxys movie didn't include the Kanto starters..
    It's just you pinpointing tiny mistakes in sentences : )... I'm quite sure you understood what I meant.

Don't understand why some people just don't give it a rest on the smallest things, but yeah, you do have a valid point

We would need a Ruby/Sapphire remake announcement really soon to pre-empt the end of Gen 6. I doubt the starters would appear for whatever reason.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I can assure you I wasn't trying to be a douche, I was just surprised at the use of the word

Honestly it wouldn't bother me if they included the Hoenn starters here or not.. I'd actually prefer if they didn't, because I was disappointed with the poor involvement of the Johto starters in movie 13.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I've been clicking the links but I don't see anything of 3 mystery pokemon. Can someone help me out here?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I can assure you I wasn't trying to be a douche, I was just surprised at the use of the word

Honestly it wouldn't bother me if they included the Hoenn starters here or not.. I'd actually prefer if they didn't, because I was disappointed with the poor involvement of the Johto starters in movie 13.
    Yeah I know, I was messing : )...

I actually agree with you there, I'd rather maybe not have the starters but another Hoenn Pokemon... Thats of course there is to be a Hoenn related game...

Someone found something on Twitter earlier about a guy from GameFreak to make an appearance on Smash on the 6th, has this been confirmed? if so it definitely has something to do with the January 8th anouncement

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Someone found something on Twitter earlier about a guy from GameFreak to make an appearance on Smash on the 6th, has this been confirmed? if so it definitely has something to do with the January 8th anouncement
    Confirmed, but it's unrelated to the announcement- they're just hosting some sort of battle tournament on Smash. Unless, of course, the 8th's announcement turns out to be "hey check out this thing we did on Smash two days ago".

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The 5th gen was destined to be a rushed and forgotten gen simply because it was a second gen released on the dead DS game console.

Gen III and Gen IV had literally 4 years of screentime along with the Kanto/Johto remakes, and left much more of an impression on both the games and anime.

Gen V really has been a rushed gen. I'm honestly surprised its almost over already, it only feels like yesterday that DP ended for example.
    Gen 4: September 28, 2006 -> September 18, 2010 (almost 4 years)
    Gen 5: September 18, 2010 -> 2013(If, and probably september).

If it does end this year, it would have only 1 year less than the 4th gen, and let's not forget DP had that 1 year gap between 2 gyms.
    Not that rushed.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Confirmed, but it's unrelated to the announcement- they're just hosting some sort of battle tournament on Smash. Unless, of course, the 8th's announcement turns out to be "hey check out this thing we did on Smash two days ago".
    I wouldn't be surprised if Masuda and Morimoto give some kind of foreshadowing for the announcement. The timing is just way too convenient.

A bit of the information about the timeline of the past movies (specially because the timeline could be impoirtant now)
    -M14: The movie is supposed to take place between the Archen/Fennel and Luke/Zorua episode. The earthquake make that those episodes air during the Club Battle
    -M15: The movie is supposed to take during two unproduced episodes of Best Wishes where Meloetta doesn't appear and only the BW Trio is present.

Why I'm saying this? Because the first merchandise of the movie is going to have many pokemon that appears in the anime:
    -Pikachu is Pikachu. Nuff said.
    -We know that Ash's Charizard will appear in the anime having a role in Episode N. He's making big appareance in the known merchandise of the movie.
    -We know that Iris' Dragonite is going to have a big appareance in the movie and in the anime like merchandise says. This Dragonite is special in the way that almost all of the merch says Iris' Kairyu. It's unknown why happens because I don't see Satoshi's Pikachu, Satoshi'ˇs Mijumaru, Hikari's Pochama, Virgil's Eevee, Kotetsu's Riolu, ????'s Lucario, etc.
    -We know that a Genesect will have appareance in January, but not in physical form. And the posters features Genesect meaning that Genesect will appear in the anime.
    -And we know that exist two Genesect in the anime/movie canon:
    One is the Genesect that will appear in the main anime and in the movie that belongs to Team Plasma. The other is Red Genesect who didn't know who created that.

The only pokemon that we can safely say that is only for the movie is Red Genesect.

I suspect that this movie:
    -Will be have the plot very related to the anime's plot. I see the writers making the point where the movie belongs in the anime canon because this time will be relevant. But not to the point that you must watch the movie to understand the anime.
    -The movie characters will be the character that owns Red Genesect and the current anime characters (N, Team Plasma). This movie will have the recurring characters that will be releavant around the movieˇs release.
    -Apparently, it's confirmed that the movie will take the place based in New York. The movie location won't be a location for the movie. It's highly highly likely that the location will be Castelia City, who is based in New York. And the anime gang will be in Cadtelia during the movie time.

I think that we won't need to discuss the canonity of the movie because I think that the movie will have a very closed connection to the anime. Although for me, all the movies are canon (one of the movies on M14 is canon, it's decided by the viewer)

Also, a preliminary movie cast prediction for this year's movie:
    Ash, Pikachu, Iris, Axew, Cilan, Jessie, James, Meowth, N, Ghetsis, Colress, Team Plasma Grunts, Prof. Juniper, Looker?, Cedric Juniper, A minor movie character and the character (possibly other villain) that created Red Genesect, Genesect, Red Genesect, Charizard, Dragonite, Pokemon A, Pokemon B.

I'm 50/50 that there's a hidden star in this movie.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 1st January 2013 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    -M15: The movie is supposed to take during two unproduced episodes of Best Wishes where Meloetta doesn't appear and only the BW Trio is present.
    Yeah, that isn't true.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Gen 4: September 28, 2006 -> September 18, 2010 (almost 4 years)
    Gen 5: September 18, 2010 -> 2013(If, and probably september).

If it does end this year, it would have only 1 year less than the 4th gen, and let's not forget DP had that 1 year gap between 2 gyms.
    Not that rushed.
    Lets not forget that that entire year wasn't filled with fillers, but with, not limited to:
    - GF
    - Ash vs. Palmer
    - Ash vs. Bertha
    - Ash vs. Volkner
    - Monferno evolving
    - Grotle evolving
    - Team Galactic Finale
    - Jasmine reappearing
    - Shaymin appearing
    - Heatran appearing
    - Marley appearing
    - Brandon reappearing
    - Paul vs. Brandon
    - Ash vs. Paul- Lake Acuity
    - Regigigas appearing
    - At least two more contests
    - Dawn catching Togekiss
    - Ash catching Gible
    - Buizel learning Ice Punch

That's at least 30+ episodes from the top of my head..

I mean just saying.. If you really wanna go there, you should take for account that 'that 1 year gap' wasn't a gap at all, but filled with 80%+ nonfiller material..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Lets not forget that that entire year wasn't filled with fillers, but with, not limited to:
    - GF
    - Ash vs. Palmer
    - Ash vs. Bertha
    - Ash vs. Volkner
    - Monferno evolving
    - Grotle evolving
    - Team Galactic Finale
    - Jasmine reappearing
    - Shaymin appearing
    - Heatran appearing
    - Marley appearing
    - Brandon reappearing
    - Paul vs. Brandon
    - Ash vs. Paul- Lake Acuity
    - Regigigas appearing
    - At least two more contests
    - Dawn catching Togekiss
    - Ash catching Gible
    - Buizel learning Ice Punch

That's at least 30+ episodes from the top of my head..

I mean just saying.. If you really wanna go there, you should take for account that 'that 1 year gap' wasn't a gap at all, but filled with 80%+ nonfiller material..
    Most those episodes were spread far apart. Anyways any news on movie 16
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Most those episodes were spread far apart. Anyways any news on movie 16
    That's actually untrue. They were quite near:

Spoiler:

And no, we still didn't get news.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 3rd January 2013 at 12:25 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

I thought we'd never get to see a Shiny Genesect, considering it's supposed to be a one-of-a-kind Pokemon, much like Mewtwo.

Which makes me wonder if the Red Genesect has been alive and hidden for millions of years and resurfaced when it sensed Team Plasma's Genesect.

Page 52 of 247 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast