Page 57 of 247 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Red Genesect confirmed for Chapter of N changes everything, because it's pretty explicitly tying what happens in the anime directly to the movie. This might be the last arc's saving grace.
    that's exactly what I was thinking.
    is it possible that the movie could actually b the finale to the entire best wishes saga? bar the episode where ash goes back to kanto, etc. unless they decide to incorporate that into the movie which I highly doubt seeing as to how there might be people who watch the movies and not the anime. I think..
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Finally,people who think like me!Yeah,I too suspect that this might be the final arc with Ash in it.After it's over,I see the anime moving in the direction of the BW2 trailer.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Finally,people who think like me!Yeah,I too suspect that this might be the final arc with Ash in it.After it's over,I see the anime moving in the direction of the BW2 trailer.
    you really think the writers would do that? as much as I would love for them to finally leave ash and do that, the fact that they treated him so horribly in the best wishes saga makes me feel absolutely sure that he'll be around for at least one more generation. especially with him regressing in the league and all that. unless the do something miraculous to justify writing him off from here to October. the only viable option I see is a time skip where ash is no longer the main character but is now a champion. but even THAT is extremely far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    you really think the writers would do that? as much as I would love for them to finally leave ash and do that, the fact that they treated him so horribly in the best wishes saga makes me feel absolutely sure that he'll be around for at least one more generation. especially with him regressing in the league and all that. unless the do something miraculous to justify writing him off from here to October. the only viable option I see is a time skip where ash is no longer the main character but is now a champion. but even THAT is extremely far fetched.
    I dunno.It feels like they're wrapping things up.TR is back to normal,the movie might connect with the anime[like in gen I],Charizard is returning,we had the last screenshot in the League with Ash running just like in Kanto...it screams wrapping up.And the anime has moved past needing Pikachu,I've said this before.It can survive quite well with overusing other mascots...it doesn't mean Pikachu won't stil sell,he just won't be in the anime and movies anymore.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Wow its actually really going to tie in with the anime great , really pumped for this now.

Charizard is probably going to stick around the entire arc when he comes back.

I dunno.It feels like they're wrapping things up.TR is back to normal,the movie might connect with the anime[like in gen I],Charizard is returning,we had the last screenshot in the League with Ash running just like in Kanto...it screams wrapping up.And the anime has moved past needing Pikachu,I've said this before.It can survive quite well with overusing other mascots...it doesn't mean Pikachu won't stil sell,he just won't be in the anime and movies anymore.
    all those things are true, but while you can point out many things indicating the show moving on from ash, I'm sure someone can point out things that say otherwise. just like what i said about ash and regressing in the league. that little touch of ash running back in the same manner he did in kanto was cute and sure brought about a wave of nostalgia but in all honesty it could kind of be emphasis on the "fresh start" that gen V brought. along with it's parallelism to kanto, although there have been a LOT of differences.

What in the world four Genesect?

This is rather interesting. Having a total of 5 Genesect in this movie and 4 of them hold a different drive. At least we're getting more information. Even if I don't get much of it.

I wonder if they're going to introduce another Pokemon in this movie.. if the Genesect's are causing havoc in the city I'd imagine that someone would have to stop them or at least calm them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    This is rather interesting. Having a total of 5 Genesect in this movie and 4 of them hold a different drive. At least we're getting more information. Even if I don't get much of it.
    I want to know what they are going to do by looking at the corocoro scans they look like a warrior tribe
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    I want to know what they are going to do by looking at the corocoro scans they look like a warrior tribe
    Me too.. Though this being connected to animé distresses me a bit.. I think that Team Plasma will have made Genesect, but they've gone haywire and they've lost control.. And this is simply the rogue group of Genesect behaving on instinct.

It could well be there's no Team Plasma or whatever in this movie, but this is just related to Team Plasma that has once created the Genesect in the animé, but have lost them.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Yes!!!! Finally a movie I might actually care about. And at least it's confirmed canon. Also omg Charizard **** ya!!!!! Now it's confirmed to be Ash's at least .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

No-one else has said anything of the sort. The comments were specifically stating that this could be the finale of Ash's 'UNOVA' arc, not his journey overall.. No-one believes that Ash is going to leave the anime, other than you.
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Is it confirmed that it's Ash's Charizard who appears in movie?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Is it confirmed that it's Ash's Charizard who appears in movie?
    Pretty much lol. Their are no other characters there so ya.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pretty much lol. Their are no other characters there so ya.
    So it's still not 100 % confirmed that it's Ash's Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    So it's still not 100 % confirmed that it's Ash's Charizard.
    That's like saying that isn't Iris's Dragonite in that pic lol.

The poster shows Ash, Iris and Cilan with Charizard. We also know that Charizard will be in the anime. Therefore it must be one of theirs..

It makes most sense for it to be Ash's. We don't even need the confirmation because its in front of us, clear as day.
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    The poster shows Ash, Iris and Cilan with Charizard. We also know that Charizard will be in the anime. Therefore it must be one of theirs..

It makes most sense for it to be Ash's. We don't even need the confirmation because its in front of us, clear as day.
    Yeah, that's true. I didn't think it from that point of view.

Wow the Genesects will be involved in the anime just Like Mewtwo from the three episodes he appeared in the 8th Kanto Badge episode to the Oak's Lab episode

And it's hard to believe that Ash's Charizard (If that's the Charizard we think it is) to make a comeback since Movie 3.

I wonder what the Genesects had a problem with? Team Plasma or Dr. Zager perhaps?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That's like saying that isn't Iris's Dragonite in that pic lol.
    Right, that Dragonite is most likely Iris's since it hasn't been in a Best Wishes movie yet(since it was caught after the movie) and because the characters Pokemon usually appear in the movie, like Cilan's Pansage.

But, we don't even know if it is Ash's Charizard in the anime. Might be Lookers and there's no real reason to bring it back for Episode N or this movie yet. So it isn't confirmed yet, but like you, I would like it to be the case.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Right, that Dragonite is most likely Iris's since it hasn't been in a Best Wishes movie yet(since it was caught after the movie) and because the characters Pokemon usually appear in the movie, like Cilan's Pansage.

But, we don't even know if it is Ash's Charizard in the anime. Might be Lookers and there's no real reason to bring it back for Episode N or this movie yet. So it isn't confirmed yet, but like you, I would like it to be the case.
    Same reason Oshawott and Piplup didnt evolve and Piplup got most of the atention instead of his trainer in his comeback, popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Has anybody posted this?
    The Corocoro pic:     Spoiler:- Corocoro :
    Multiple genesects? Charizard? Anime tie-in. This is all I really wanted in this movie. This is shaping up well.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Same reason Oshawott and Piplup didnt evolve and Piplup got most of the atention instead of his trainer in his comeback, popularity.
    Although I think it's becoming lest likely, Oshawott can still evolve. Heck, some people probably thought Cyndaquil would never evolve after Johto.

And I think Dawn and Piplup got around about equal attention, but if Piplup did get more it's probably to add some comic relief and see how it and Oshawott would interact, since they're fairly similar in terms of personality.

With Chariard? Possibly, since some could say that it was Ash's main Pokemon in Kanto and Johto and since Ash calls upon more than most of his other old Pokemon, but it doesn't exactly have to be Ash's, just to advertise Charizard for whatever reason.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Why the hell would they advertise a random Charizard for this movie?

It's Ash', end of story.

Page 57 of 247 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast