Page 65 of 247 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachme...7931560041.jpg

This pic seems to have some anime relevance with Mewtwo so it seems likely that at the very least Mewtwo will appear in the anime.
    I definitely agree Mewtwo has a high possibility of appearing in the anime. It may be too late for the movie, but there's still plenty of room in the episode(s) that will tie-in with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    I definitely agree Mewtwo has a high possibility of appearing in the anime. It may be too late for the movie, but there's still plenty of room in the episode(s) that will tie-in with it.
    Well I mean since we really know little to nothing about the movie, I still think it's possible for Mewtwo to appear.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This pic seems to have some anime relevance with Mewtwo so it seems likely that at the very least Mewtwo will appear in the anime.
    The awkward moment when you realize it's all Kanto Pokemon + Genesect
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The awkward moment when you realize it's all Kanto Pokemon + Genesect
    Lol why is that awkward??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lol why is that awkward??
    Considering what generation were in... I guess Gen. 5 was marketed to death
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Heck yeah it was, considering half of the Best Wishes series was devoted to worshiping Gen V. Then B2W2/BW Season 2 came along.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Only like 10 pokemon actually got marketed lol.

Said set included all of the known characters and was the first concrete thing to foreshadow the approach of Gen 6.
    It doesn't matter, it definetly won't have promoted all of the Pokemon featuring in the film even if it isn't Mewtwo.

Now here is the biggest problem: What separates Mewtwo from Zoroark and Keldeo?
    Ask me this after February.

All this Mewtwo merchandise really has got me hoping it somehow appears here
    Same here! Not that anything changed my hopes either way haha i've been wanting a return for years, but BW is definetly the perfect place to do it purely because of Genesect, Team Rocket and Team Plasmas rivalry.

Yeah man, i'm not fussed whether it's the movie or anime as long as Mewtwo gets some form of appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It doesn't matter, it definetly won't have promoted all of the Pokemon featuring in the film even if it isn't Mewtwo.
    http://www.serebii.net/movies/celebi/link.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/movie15.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/news/movie16.jpg

Presented above: M13 poster shown in December revealing all stars other than Zoroark and Zorua (with the former being explicitly foreshadowed in the title itself), M15 merchandise shown in November revealing all movie stars other than Keldeo (who was "shown" as a secret Pokemon), and M16 merchandise showing all currently known stars other than the secret Pokemon.

Ask me this after February.
    Bzzt, wrong answer. The difference between Mewtwo and Zoroark/Keldeo is that the latter two were new. Jirachi, Deoxys, Lucario, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Giratina-O, Arceus, Zoroark and Zorua, and Keldeo... February reveals are reserved for things that are new; all non-new stars are almost always revealed prior to that point. The only exceptions were Zekrom and Reshiram for Victini's movie, which still had the two movie gimmick as a new element while at least Zekrom was already known to be starring before that. That situation isn't even valid now anyway seeing as there's obvious a Gen 6 Pokemon star waiting to get shown off.

Same here! Not that anything changed my hopes either way haha i've been wanting a return for years, but BW is definetly the perfect place to do it purely because of Genesect, Team Rocket and Team Plasmas rivalry
    While it's a neat idea on the surface, it breaks down once you really start thinking about it. Mewtwo wants nothing to do with Team Rocket, and TR doesn't even remember him. The Genesects don't care about Team Plasma, and TP is after much bigger fish like Reshiram at this point. It breaks down even further when realizing they shouldn't even have comparable mindsets. Mewtwo was a new being that struggled to find its place in the world. The Genesects already existed, still have their natural instincts and memories, and are an entire group. You could say it's like trying to have a Frankenstein and Jurassic Park crossover.

Bzzt, wrong answer. The difference between Mewtwo and Zoroark/Keldeo is that the latter two were new. Jirachi, Deoxys, Lucario, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Giratina-O, Arceus, Zoroark and Zorua, and Keldeo... February reveals are reserved for things that are new; all non-new stars are almost always revealed prior to that point. The only exceptions were Zekrom and Reshiram for Victini's movie, which still had the two movie gimmick as a new element while at least Zekrom was already known to be starring before that. That situation isn't even valid now anyway seeing as there's obvious a Gen 6 Pokemon star waiting to get shown off.
    I think the point was to wait.

If they do reveal Mewtwo for the next movie in February and not a 6th generation it would undermine your entire argument. If it is revealed to be 6th gen then clearly your argument would be proven.

The problem is there's no absolutes when it comes to advertising Pokémon. Isn't 6th gen the first generation where the starters were the first next generation Pokémon to be revealed, when the previous generations (excluding possibly 1st generation) they were pretty much random Pokémon.

Same with movie and anime stuff. Three event Pokémon were revealed within a period of 6 months within the same year, prior to that it was a year wait for event Pokémon.

Obviously they had a reason to do this (6th generation) but still it is unheard of.

Granted if there is a hidden star, it should most definitely be 6th generation related, however I can see why they would wait for Mewtwo, given its anime/game uniqueness. If it was Mewtwo, it would probably have to be the same one as the one we've already seen. That in of itself, would require some serious detail within a coro-coro magazine to bring newer fans up to speed. It's not something that can be covered by "That Mewtwo from the first movie, returns back to battle Genesect" it would require a little more information. As well as a different Mewtwo, and to explain how this new Mewtwo exists when there's only supposed to be one.

Again nothing that can be largely ignored by just revealing Mewtwo's presence. There has to be some pre-movie explanation.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If Mewtwo is indeed in this movie, then I can see their reasoning to keep it hidden. Mewtwo is still a VERY popular Pokemon and a classic character, so keeping it hidden until later could be a marketing move. Announce the Genesect army first and the TV series tie-in, then announce a Gen VI Pokemon and possibly Mewtwo in February.

They've announced multiple hidden Pokemon for the movies at once before, right? Didn't they announce that Kyurem would be in its alternate forms at the same time they announced Keldeo the last time? (as well as the Meloetta short?)

Mewtwo CAN be the movie star. For various reasons.
    -The title doesn't hint a new pokemon unlike other times that the premilinary title was revealed.
    -The only way that the title could show the new pokemon is putting the pokemon in a VS form.
    -The revealed pokemon need to be a legendary pokemon (Zoroark doesn't count) and it CAN'T BE CUTE. And that cause that 3 "serious legendaries" are revealed 8 months before release because I don't the X and Y cover legends in it.
    -Mewtwo has almost all the qualities to be a movie promotion. Also, he has some merchandise, he is related to a villain team in the anime, and Mewtwo could show his new move (Psystrike) in the movie. Mewtwo HAS the qualities to be a secret start although it's a older pokemon. A SECRET STAR is a pokemon that it's revealed to be THE STAR OF THE MOVIE. That necessarily means to be a completely new pokemon (although usually is)

OF COURSE, A Gen VI will be revealed to be in the movie. But I have serious doubts that this will be the main star.

What is HINTING a new pokemon as soon as it was announced it's the Eevee short. And it isn't for the title. The mere existence of a short, that it's starred by a pokemon (Eevee) that has various evolutions (Eeveelutions) three months before a new game is released claims enough suspecting. Also, when Pokemon Smash puts the eevolutions they are putting in a manner that hints a new eeveelution.

http://www.serebii.net/movies/celebi/link.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/movie15.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/news/movie16.jpg

Presented above: M13 poster shown in December revealing all stars other than Zoroark and Zorua (with the former being explicitly foreshadowed in the title itself), M15 merchandise shown in November revealing all movie stars other than Keldeo (who was "shown" as a secret Pokemon), and M16 merchandise showing all currently known stars other than the secret Pokemon.
    I know this already?

Bzzt, wrong answer.
    Ughh please don't do that again, it's cringey especially because i said ask me this at another time.

The difference between Mewtwo and Zoroark/Keldeo is that the latter two were new. Jirachi, Deoxys, Lucario, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Giratina-O, Arceus, Zoroark and Zorua, and Keldeo... February reveals are reserved for things that are new; all non-new stars are almost always revealed prior to that point.
    Yes, but if Mewtwo does re-appear it will be the first time a Pokemon (the same Pokemon from a previous movie) has returned for a titular role (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina trilogy they were revealed off the back), so you have absolutely no prior evidence to back up you're statement.

We've only ever had new Pokemon introduced in February. If let's say Movie 7 had the Orange Islands Lugia in it and he wasn't revealed in February i'd agree you're right, but you're not and have absolutely no evidence at all other than the final featured legendary Pokemon of a movie being new and revealed in February.

We've never had The only exceptions were Zekrom and Reshiram for Victini's movie, which still had the two movie gimmick as a new element while at least Zekrom was already known to be starring before that. That situation isn't even valid now anyway seeing as there's obvious a Gen 6 Pokemon star waiting to get shown off.[/quote]

If you're talking in terms of same species Pokemon of course they won't be revealed as anything special. I'm talking about the EXACT same Mewtwo from Movie 1.

While it's a neat idea on the surface, it breaks down once you really start thinking about it. Mewtwo wants nothing to do with Team Rocket, and TR doesn't even remember him.
    Eh not really. We've seen countless times that irrelevant plots can happen.

Mewtwo is in the ideal place for him to return as it is almost identical to his last appearance in Mewtwo returns.

Maybe he wants nothing to do with Team Rocket but that doesn't defeat the fact they may be in his location causing havok. You're half right, the TR Trio remember who Mewtwo is, and quite frankly they're the only TR members who matter (aside from Giovanni who has forgotten) since they were the only members to see him in Movie 1, and only members to remember in Mewtwo Returns.

The Genesects don't care about Team Plasma, and TP is after much bigger fish like Reshiram at this point.
    Really? Cause i've seen nothing support any of this.

All we've seen so far is a Genesect image appear on screen for 5 seconds, and we know that N is interested in Reshiram, not Team Plasma yet.

This is bound to change but please refrain from making comments on things that haven't happened yet.

It breaks down even further when realizing they shouldn't even have comparable mindsets. Mewtwo was a new being that struggled to find its place in the world. The Genesects already existed, still have their natural instincts and memories, and are an entire group. You could say it's like trying to have a Frankenstein and Jurassic Park crossover.
    They're both Genetically Modified Pokemon from villainous Teams who have a rivalry with each other. That is definetly not stretching boundaries.

Not saying it's gonna happen but it's completely possible due to the nature and plots of BW.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think the point was to wait.

If they do reveal Mewtwo for the next movie in February and not a 6th generation it would undermine your entire argument. If it is revealed to be 6th gen then clearly your argument would be proven.
    I never argued a 6th Gen wouldn't be reveiled, I simply said that Mewtwo could be reveiled in February.

The problem is there's no absolutes when it comes to advertising Pokémon. Isn't 6th gen the first generation where the starters were the first next generation Pokémon to be revealed, when the previous generations (excluding possibly 1st generation) they were pretty much random Pokémon.

Same with movie and anime stuff. Three event Pokémon were revealed within a period of 6 months within the same year, prior to that it was a year wait for event Pokémon.

Obviously they had a reason to do this (6th generation) but still it is unheard of.

Granted if there is a hidden star, it should most definitely be 6th generation related, however I can see why they would wait for Mewtwo, given its anime/game uniqueness. If it was Mewtwo, it would probably have to be the same one as the one we've already seen. That in of itself, would require some serious detail within a coro-coro magazine to bring newer fans up to speed. It's not something that can be covered by "That Mewtwo from the first movie, returns back to battle Genesect" it would require a little more information. As well as a different Mewtwo, and to explain how this new Mewtwo exists when there's only supposed to be one.

Again nothing that can be largely ignored by just revealing Mewtwo's presence. There has to be some pre-movie explanation.
    I agree completely with this, but the truth is there is no time restraints on characters returning.

Charizard is coming back and he appeared 2/3 years after Mewtwo's last appearearance so it isn't that long.

Jessiebelle made a re-appearance after 571 episodes, that was from the Indigo League episodes until the latter DP episodes. That is a long time.

There isn't a time restraint, and Mewtwo has been one of the most noteable Pokemon to date (i have no sources but it's fairly obvious if you ask me).

Let's just all agree that Stunfisk and Dunsparce will be the heroes, ok?

Ahem. ^^ Remind me, we saw Charizard in a Poster for this movie, right? Which means, a Charizard (most likely Ash's) will appear, right?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Let's just all agree that Stunfisk and Dunsparce will be the heroes, ok?

Ahem. ^^ Remind me, we saw Charizard in a Poster for this movie, right? Which means, Ash's Charizard will appear, right?
    Fixed that. Did you see the new openingż? If you did, you know it is Ash's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Fixed that. Did you see the new openingż? If you did, you know it is Ash's.
    Not know, per say. Though there is about a 99% chance that is true. I just decided to say it like that to keep everyone happy, but it failed. D:

Can't wait to see Charizard smoosh a Genesect or two. :P

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    -The title doesn't hint a new pokemon unlike other times that the premilinary title was revealed.
    Ye of little imagination and intuition...

-The only way that the title could show the new pokemon is putting the pokemon in a VS form.
    Incorrect. Go look at all of the past movies with secret stars, now compare the preliminary posters and logos to the final logos and posters. Notice a pattern? They always have a single name added to the title, with many of the parts hinting at the new Pokemon being in the "____ no ____: Pokemon" style (or with the Pokemon's name being added to the front as was the case in Arceus' movie). Some of these titles (Namely, Jirachi's, Deoxys', Arceus', and Zoroark's) are specifically dedicated to the new Pokemon... "Shinsoku no Genesect/Extreme Speed Genesect" IS the hint.

-The revealed pokemon need to be a legendary pokemon (Zoroark doesn't count) and it CAN'T BE CUTE. And that cause that 3 "serious legendaries" are revealed 8 months before release because I don't the X and Y cover legends in it.
    Why does Zoroark not count? Why is Manaphy being ignored? This doesn't make any sense.

-Mewtwo has almost all the qualities to be a movie promotion. Also, he has some merchandise, he is related to a villain team in the anime, and Mewtwo could show his new move (Psystrike) in the movie. Mewtwo HAS the qualities to be a secret start although it's a older pokemon. A SECRET STAR is a pokemon that it's revealed to be THE STAR OF THE MOVIE. That necessarily means to be a completely new pokemon (although usually is)
    Mewtwo is actually quite useless as a movie promotion. With Red Genesect and presumably an Eevee (for the movie and short respectively) being the two distributions, there's no room for Mewtwo. With there being no room for Mewtwo, it can't have a tie-in event for XY... Note that many of the new Pokemon revealed in February have been relevant to future games. Keldeo with its new event/form in BW2, Zorua and Zoroark in general, Arceus and the Sinjoh Ruins, Shaymin and its Sky Forme + Giratina-O being Platinum's mascot, etc. The only times they haven't been relevant were when there was no game coming out that year.

OF COURSE, A Gen VI will be revealed to be in the movie. But I have serious doubts that this will be the main star.
    Your doubts are unfounded. ALL movies that have come out in the same year as a new generation have had one of said generation's Pokemon be a major star.

What is HINTING a new pokemon as soon as it was announced it's the Eevee short. And it isn't for the title. The mere existence of a short, that it's starred by a pokemon (Eevee) that has various evolutions (Eeveelutions) three months before a new game is released claims enough suspecting. Also, when Pokemon Smash puts the eevolutions they are putting in a manner that hints a new eeveelution.
    Though I do agree we're probably getting a new Eeveelution, Smash means nothing right now. Give it another month or two.

I know this already?
    If you do, then you've failed to notice that the stars other than the new one(s) are almost always revealed before February. As I have mentioned a thousand times...

Yes, but if Mewtwo does re-appear it will be the first time a Pokemon (the same Pokemon from a previous movie) has returned for a titular role (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina trilogy they were revealed off the back), so you have absolutely no prior evidence to back up you're statement.

We've only ever had new Pokemon introduced in February. If let's say Movie 7 had the Orange Islands Lugia in it and he wasn't revealed in February i'd agree you're right, but you're not and have absolutely no evidence at all other than the final featured legendary Pokemon of a movie being new and revealed in February.

We've never had The only exceptions were Zekrom and Reshiram for Victini's movie, which still had the two movie gimmick as a new element while at least Zekrom was already known to be starring before that. That situation isn't even valid now anyway seeing as there's obvious a Gen 6 Pokemon star waiting to get shown off.

If you're talking in terms of same species Pokemon of course they won't be revealed as anything special. I'm talking about the EXACT same Mewtwo from Movie 1.
    You're forgetting Mew, Celebi, and the Beasts, all of whom were old Pokemon returning as major stars and shown far in advance of February with Mew in particular also being a titular Pokemon. Mewtwo being a specific individual returning hardly puts him above them. I fail to see how your... "point" about Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina nullifies the fact that this all applies to them too.

You're also making an invalid assumption that even if Mewtwo is revealed it will be titular. All possible paths lead to such a role being for the Gen 6 Pokemon instead, and I am 100% certain in that at least.

Eh not really. We've seen countless times that irrelevant plots can happen.

Mewtwo is in the ideal place for him to return as it is almost identical to his last appearance in Mewtwo returns.

Maybe he wants nothing to do with Team Rocket but that doesn't defeat the fact they may be in his location causing havok. You're half right, the TR Trio remember who Mewtwo is, and quite frankly they're the only TR members who matter (aside from Giovanni who has forgotten) since they were the only members to see him in Movie 1, and only members to remember in Mewtwo Returns.
    Team Rocket is not going to be causing trouble in the movie and you know that. If such a plot were to get Mewtwo's attention, it would only be in the normal anime.

Really? Cause i've seen nothing support any of this.

All we've seen so far is a Genesect image appear on screen for 5 seconds, and we know that N is interested in Reshiram, not Team Plasma yet.

This is bound to change but please refrain from making comments on things that haven't happened yet.
    Common sense is what supports it. When the lab the Genesects were made in is completely devastated and they're currently going for a joyride on their own, it's rather obvious what happened. It's also far from a stretch of the imagination that Team Plasma in the anime has their eyes set on the Tao Trio.

You also have no right to make that comment about refraining when you're the one who's so intent on seeing Mewtwo being featured.

They're both Genetically Modified Pokemon from villainous Teams who have a rivalry with each other. That is definetly not stretching boundaries.

Not saying it's gonna happen but it's completely possible due to the nature and plots of BW.
    That still doesn't mitigate the points I brought up.

I never argued a 6th Gen wouldn't be reveiled, I simply said that Mewtwo could be reveiled in February.
    And that is a thought completely unsupported by past precedent.

Ugh this post was exhausting to make. SO MANY points to debate... It is even worse than the New Gen VS RSE Remake war. I have gazed into the abyss for long enough. No more arguing over this subject until something new in either direction pops up; it's just too tedious. I'd appreciate it if you feel the same way.

Ye of little imagination and intuition...
    Let's see

Incorrect. Go look at all of the past movies with secret stars, now compare the preliminary posters and logos to the final logos and posters. Notice a pattern? They always have a single name added to the title, with many of the parts hinting at the new Pokemon being in the "____ no ____: Pokemon" style (or with the Pokemon's name being added to the front as was the case in Arceus' movie). Some of these titles (Namely, Jirachi's, Deoxys', Arceus', and Zoroark's) are specifically dedicated to the new Pokemon... "Shinsoku no Genesect/Extreme Speed Genesect" IS the hint.
    Problem: in the past titles the title was hinted because if in December, we see a title like "Giratina and the Sky Bouquet" the title was hinted a new pokemon (and it was Shaymin). But in this case, Extremespeed is referred to the Red Genesect. Of course that will be a new star in Febraury, but I have many coincidences that could not be a Gen VI Pokemon because:

Why does Zoroark not count? Why is Manaphy being ignored? This doesn't make any sense.
    No. As I said earlier, the title hint a VS form. Imagine putting:
    Genesect vs Zoroark or Genesect vs Manaphy. Don't make sense that Genesect will fight against a non-legendary or a cute pokemon.

Mewtwo is actually quite useless as a movie promotion. With Red Genesect and presumably an Eevee Eevee is a very common pokemon. It's weird to show a Eevee event. (for the movie and short respectively) being the two distributions, there's no room for Mewtwo. It's room for Mewtwo.With there being no room for Mewtwo, it can't have a tie-in event for XY... Note that many of the new Pokemon revealed in February have been relevant to future games. Keldeo with its new event/form in BW2, Zorua and Zoroark in general, Arceus and the Sinjoh Ruins, Shaymin and its Sky Forme + Giratina-O being Platinum's mascot, etc. The only times they haven't been relevant were when there was no game coming out that year.
    The difference is that Mewtwo is the "perfect" pokemon to fight Genesect: genetically modified, related to two evil team, ties into the anime, etc. Remember that if Mewtwo appears, it will be the Mewtwo of Movie 1. And Mewtwo has the qualities to be a main star. Remember that the Genesect movie is a special case because the ties with the anime.

Your doubts are unfounded. ALL movies that have come out in the same year as a new generation have had one of said generation's Pokemon be a major star.
    I think that Mewtwo has a lot of numbers to be the main star.

Though I do agree we're probably getting a new Eeveelution, Smash means nothing right now. Give it another month or two.
    I agree with that.

ya you know you're outta the loop when you just find out today Ash's Charizard is in this movie
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

So what both Mewtwo and 6th generation are to be revealed in February?

I was just saying if this argument is all over what's going to be revealed for the movie in February if there is anything revealed, and it is only one thing, then clearly it has to either be Mewtwo or 6th generation......Or something completely unexpected.

I agree completely with this, but the truth is there is no time restraints on characters returning.

Charizard is coming back and he appeared 2/3 years after Mewtwo's last appearearance so it isn't that long.

Jessiebelle made a re-appearance after 571 episodes, that was from the Indigo League episodes until the latter DP episodes. That is a long time.

There isn't a time restraint, and Mewtwo has been one of the most noteable Pokemon to date (i have no sources but it's fairly obvious if you ask me).
    Not sure what you're trying to say here.

But if it's what I think you're saying, then how else do you explain the need to give Pikachu another episode about refusing to evolve, like near 10 or so years after the other one. And not counting the fake Mewtwo, the last real Mewtwo that showed up, was 12 years ago.

If the writers need to feel the need to explain why Pikachu isn't a Raichu, then they really need to explain the sudden appearance of Mewtwo, outside of half-baked reveal, only then to promise some information in the following months about Mewtwo. Why not in one large lump in a coro-coro devoted to revealing Mewtwo.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

So... all the Genesects have different Drives, right? Do we know which Drive the Red one have? Or, does it not have one? I don't remember how many Drives and how many Genesects there are... ^^"

It has the normal Drive. There are 5 Genesect, one for each type of Techno Blast.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    It has the normal Drive. There are 5 Genesect, one for each type of Techno Blast.
    Thank you for that. ^^ Though Red Genesect should have had Fire, lol~

Question

Hi!!!! This appears in 4chan is real?

[SPOILER]This information was sent to me from a correspondent in Japan, who has obtained early information on what the next issue of CoroCoro will obtain, which focuses on Movie 16. This is a transcript of the information he provided me with.

First off, CoroCoro this issue mainly focuses on the star of Movie 16 alongside Genesect, the Superman Pokemon "Duskaman". Duskaman is the romanized name that appears in CoroCoro (and will probably be similar to the English name like previous stars), and its raw Japanese name is Dasukaman (ダスカマン). Here is the information CoroCoro provides:

Species: "Superman" (Choujin ちょうじん) Pokemon.
    Type: Dark/Fighting
    Height: 1.9m
    Weight: 78.4kg

My correspondent describes it looking very humanoid, with its main stream-lined body being mostly black apart from its white face, white hands, and white feet, and the front of its chest which has a red circle on its chest and another red crescent below it. It has horns on its head which fold back in a "V" shape, and it has a red Mohawk that comes from the back of its head and crosses between the horns and sticks out in the front. It has rather dull looking eyes, semi-circles with little black pupils in them. Finally, it has two red streamers coming from its back that resembles a scarf, but another picture of Duskaman shows that they can transform into wings[/SPOILER]

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/11118570
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2qvv2b7.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Pokémon Smash 03-03-2013:

Isn't it too early for CoroCoro?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 65 of 247 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast