Page 69 of 247 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

I can't see "THE" Mewtwo being in the movie.

Its probably another illusion or fake version of Mewtwo like the one in the Mastermind special.

What's wrong with having Mewtwo in the movie? If it's TR vs TP, and if some specualtion is true of it being TR's last series, then Mewtwo makes sense

It says the Reawakening of Mewtwo right? I don't see how it wouldn't be THE Mewtwo

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

So it's confirmed that Mewtwo will have a role then. Darn. I wanted this to be Genesect's movie only, or that we'd at least be introduced to a brand-new Legendary Pokemon that would be its co-star. Anyway, I want to know more about what's going on before I become too negative, but I'm hoping that Mewtwo's role will be small like Mew's role in Movie 8.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

Its probably another illusion or fake version of Mewtwo like the one in the Mastermind special.
    And why would it be a fake Mewtwo? Why can't it just be the original one?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Why would you think its the real Mewtwo? For one thing its an, "awakening" when sounds like a new one was created or formed. The previous Mewtwo is out traveling cities.

Plus we haven't seen Mewtwo since 2001, which was 12 years ago. That means most kids have no idea who that Mewtwo is.

I've been predicting Mewtwo for about a year or two now. Obviously because they gotta showcase Psystrike.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

I'm actually inclined to believe that the Mewtwo will be a fake, by which I mean a different Mewtwo created by Team Rocket after the previous Mewtwo went out of control. I just don't see "our" Mewtwo coming back for another movie; that one special being the exception, but I personally don't think it was canonical to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Seriously, what's your point? It has nothing to do with the movie with the information we know.
    That post you quoted was meant to shade mine apparently, so I wouldn't worry about it. :x

Why would you think its the real Mewtwo? For one thing its an, "awakening" when sounds like a new one was created or formed. The previous Mewtwo is out traveling cities.

Plus we haven't seen Mewtwo since 2001, which was 12 years ago. That means most kids have no idea who that Mewtwo is.
    Mewtwo could end up in the city where this huge TR/TP/Genesect commotion is happening and fight. I think if Mewtwo was nearby and saw something like this happening, it would help, especially since Ash and TR will be there

Talk about the movie and not the Eevee evolution.

To my knowledge, the Eevee evolution isn't going to be in the movie, just the short. Regardless if it's in this movie or not, if you want to post your opinion on it, do so in the dex thread for the 6th generation(http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...cussion-Thread), or at the very least have something of relevance in your post about the actual movie.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I am wondering what Mewtwo has to do with this. I mean, they're in Unova, why did Mewtwo go to Unova? That is if this is the same Mewtwo from the first movie, which I do believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I am wondering what Mewtwo has to do with this. I mean, they're in Unova, why did Mewtwo go to Unova? That is if this is the same Mewtwo from the first movie, which I do believe.
    Its not the old Mewtwo. "Reawakening" implies a new Mewtwo being cloned or created.

Its not the old Mewtwo. "Reawakening" implies a new Mewtwo being cloned or created.
    I'll wait until I believe that.

That'd be even more Farfetch'd than THE Mewtwo returning. You can't just create another Mewtwo, all of the research was destroyed and nobody knows about it besides Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty, and TRio

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    That'd be even more Farfetch'd than THE Mewtwo returning. You can't just create another Mewtwo, all of the research was destroyed and nobody knows about it besides Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty, and TRio
    It didn't stop them from promoting Mewtwo in that awful Mastermind special.

No it doesn't. It can just as easily imply Mewtwo returning.

Don't act like you know everything.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

It didn't stop them from promoting Mewtwo in that awful Mastermind special.
    That came from Pikachu's memories

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    No it doesn't. It can just as easily imply Mewtwo returning.

Don't act like you know everything.
    I don't understand why they would use, "awakening" to describe Mewtwo when the character was never dormant anywhere.

His last scenes in some of the old openings/world of pokemon segments show him hopping along city rooftops in a brown cloak.

Why can't it be the same one? It's really annoying how people get here. First people think Mewtwo won't be in the movie, when it gets confirmed, instead of accepting it, they now think its a "fake" or an illusion of Mewtwo. No please, get out of here. I don't want to hear about this illusion crap or kids not knowing what a Mewtwo is. I'm pretty sure any new viewer that watches Pokemon will come across the old episodes/movies.

The Reawakening part is most likely a term used for a Pokemon returning. We've had terms that seemed to give a different meaning before, although I can't recall exactly when.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I don't understand why they would use, "awakening" to describe Mewtwo when the character was never dormant anywhere.

His last scenes in some of the old openings/world of pokemon segments show him hopping along city rooftops in a brown cloak.
    So what? Then that same Mewtwo is probably finding Genesects.

Just watch. If it is a new Mewtwo, it'll probably start questioning its existence just like the other one and its philosophy will probably be the main point of the movie. I feel that this movie will be a lot like the first one, which worries me. Thankfully Genesect is there. I just hope it's not upstaged by the more-popular Mewtwo.

God, why are some of you doing the same thing you did with Charizard?

Why exactly would you think a WHOLE new Mewtwo out of nowhere is recreated and "questioning it's existence"?
    That's pretty much rehashing a major plot point from the FIRST MOVIE. And since this movie is actually CANON to Episode N, which means its actually RELEVANT to the anime, wouldn't you think the only Mewtwo that is actually RELEVANT to the anime would appear?
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 12th February 2013 at 6:52 AM.

I hope it's the original one, it would suck if it's a copy.

Although I kind of figured out a reason for why he could be back. Perhaps he followed TR??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    God, why are some of you doing the same thing you did with Charizard?

Why exactly would you think a WHOLE new Mewtwo out of nowhere is recreated and "questioning it's existence"?
    That's pretty much rehashing a major plot point from the FIRST MOVIE. And since this movie is actually CANON to Episode N, which means its actually RELEVANT to the anime, wouldn't you think the only Mewtwo that is actually RELEVANT to the anime would appear?
    They celebrated the 10th anniversary of the anime with a fake Mewtwo and a fake Mew. What does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I hope it's the original one, it would suck if it's a copy.

Although I kind of figured out a reason for why he could be back. Perhaps he followed TR??
    Me too. There'd be too much BS if it was a new Mewtwo, there's no traces left of how to create one. I think it'll see the commotion going on with everything and want to fight. I wonder about all the other clones though

They celebrated the 10th anniversary of the anime with a fake Mewtwo and a fake Mew. What does that tell you?
    This situation is entirely different

Mewtwo made himself a clone.

Mewthree

DUH DUH DUH

Metwo was just a messenger of the spocalypse.

Anyways Genesect better not be usurped by mewtwo, ASH'S CHARIZARD, and gen 6.

Page 69 of 247 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast