Page 8 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Rushing or not, Genesect can't be alone in this movie (especially since it's the last movie of a generation). And knowing the tradition of last movies in a generation, there is a new Pokémon from the brand new sixth generation just waiting to be revealed which will either;

a) Play the main role with Genesect being the side Pokémon.
    b) Play the side role with Genesect being the main Pokémon.

Since Genesect was just revealed, I'd say that the major role in this movie could be played by the sixth gen Pokémon. Unless of course, that very Pokémon is the prehistorical version of Genesect, in which case, both Pokémon could play important roles because of their connection. If not, I could easily see a cute but powerful 6th gen Pokemon ala Celebi/Jirachi/Mew being hunted by a Genesect.

Also, calling it right now - the movie will be titled: Genesect AND/VS ________ . (insert dubious description e.g. Master of Illusions, Black Hero, Warrior of Sky until the actual name of the new Pokémon is revealed. )

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Welp, there goes my hope for no new 6 gen pokemon in the movie. And people need to realize they are not rushing, they've had this plan along.
    They release the 5gen when the 3DS came out, they prefered to make a DS game, now Nintendo wants a 3DS game and they need one out soon, so yeah we rushing to get a 3DS game out.

We will see by September next year if they are rushing or not.

Well with Genesect being released this early, even before the Keldeo movie is released, I can't help but believe that 6th gen will come out next year in September (preferably), which means if they want any sort of pre-gen advertisement, this possible Genesect movie needs some 6th gen Pokemon.

Also unless they're waiting to have a 6th gen 3DS game, it also seems like Ruby and Sapphire remakes won't happen until after 6th gen, which makes sense considering how 5th gen came around the time as when the 3DS was released.

Now I expect 6th gen to be 3rd gen heavy (as in some more split evolutions, or actually evolving Pokemon perhaps even pre-evolutions).

While it would be nice if 6th gen could be similar to 5th gen (by sheer number of new Pokemon), we might get a weak version with not as many new Pokemon, and potentially mostly linked with past generations, which definitely has its pros and cons.
    ----------

Anyway the question is if 6th gen is going to be released next year, the only potential explanation for Genesect being revealed now, I wonder what type of 6th gen Pokemon would be advertised for this movie? Would it be Lucario/Zoroark? Or would it be like Munchlax, or Weavile or Manaphy?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

A random one and the new Lucario/Zoroark imo.

As for the discussion about the 6thgen I think it will be Isshu Johto basicly, they will keep it in PokemonAmerica and go to another region connected to this one.

I hope the dex is as big as this region, with less legendaries.

I guess it depends on what main game comes next. If it is sixth gen, we'll have a new pokemon. But the game that should not be named could be released and we could have no new pokemon.
    Edit: I also think that since gen 5 mimics 1 is some ways, gen 6 might try and mimic gen 2.

Yeah, since gen 5 basically mimicked 1st gen, I can see the 6th gen being to 5th gen what Johto was to Kanto.

So yes, no all new Pokémon but finally some new evolutions/pre-evolutions.

I could also see Cilan and Iris possibly staying another Gen if that is the case.

Since Team Plasma doesn't seem to appear in the TV-series, it might have a shot of being included in this movie (with Genesect and all) and possibly be heavily showcased. If they were to shove in all of Team Plasma (good/white team, bad/black team, N, Ghetsis, Sages, Colress...) that would give a lot of promotion already. I guess it's pretty unlikely though, and the movies usually have their own plots, sometimes even without considering what might make "sense", but this way a lot of the time they could just promote new characters instead of Pokémon. I still do think they will include a 6th gen Pokémon, but for some reason I'm thinking it'll only have a small/comedic role (like Munchlax).
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Either a sixth gen Pokémon comes next or they throw another curve ball at us by having a 3rd gen Pokemon star in this movie in order to promote the R/S remakes/sequels.

Yay for Genesect movie ! And glad the official art is now out !
    Gen I:
    Gen II:
    Gen III:
    Gen IV:
    Gen V:
    Gen VI: Gredinja, Aurorus, Aegislash, Dragalge, Trevenant, Xerneas

Wow Genesects artwork looks amazing! Definetly favourite Unova Legendary, and whether Mewtwo does show up in this movie or not i'm sure it's gonna be brilliant anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Wow, Genesect revelead this early already. Really makes me wonder what they could possible use to promote the movie now, there's still almost a year left...
    Hint, I think it will be the awesome-mon of the sixth gen! Like, a.. Lucario, or, like, a.. Zoroark, but a Psychic type! Yes! To complete, the.. triangle! Fighting, Dark, Psychic! Fitting!

Quote Originally Posted by Shazdar View Post
    With Genesect confirmed (This early wow, though the CoroCoro was originally for August) I wonder why Therian forms and Black and White Kyruem do not have movie before Genesect since they were revealed earlier than Genesect.
    No, this is the August issue, that doesn't mean that it was originally planned to be revealed in August.. The issues always get issued a month in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    So the generation won't last 4 years but only 3 ?
    Has been said before by officials even. John Loeffler: "This series will be a three year series"

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    They planned to rush.
    What the? They planned a short generation you mean? If we look at the series pace, then they haven't been rushing but kept it consistent throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They release the 5gen when the 3DS came out, they prefered to make a DS game, now Nintendo wants a 3DS game and they need one out soon, so yeah we rushing to get a 3DS game out.

We will see by September next year if they are rushing or not.
    And the rushing bandwagon has yet again started... Everything is planned years in advance with the games. They do have longterm plans you know. That John Loeffler-guy said this would be a 3year series a year ago, and yet you are calling it rushing.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well with Genesect being released this early, even before the Keldeo movie is released, I can't help but believe that 6th gen will come out next year in September (preferably), which means if they want any sort of pre-gen advertisement, this possible Genesect movie needs some 6th gen Pokemon.

Also unless they're waiting to have a 6th gen 3DS game, it also seems like Ruby and Sapphire remakes won't happen until after 6th gen, which makes sense considering how 5th gen came around the time as when the 3DS was released.

Now I expect 6th gen to be 3rd gen heavy (as in some more split evolutions, or actually evolving Pokemon perhaps even pre-evolutions).

While it would be nice if 6th gen could be similar to 5th gen (by sheer number of new Pokemon), we might get a weak version with not as many new Pokemon, and potentially mostly linked with past generations, which definitely has its pros and cons.
    ----------

Anyway the question is if 6th gen is going to be released next year, the only potential explanation for Genesect being revealed now, I wonder what type of 6th gen Pokemon would be advertised for this movie? Would it be Lucario/Zoroark? Or would it be like Munchlax, or Weavile or Manaphy?
    Genesect will be released in August, the Keldeo movie debuts this week.

However, I do agree. I didn't see the Genesect reveal coming. Aside from the full pokedex catalogue coming out (which comes out on the same day as the event for Genesect goes live), which would've gone past me if somebody didn't bring it to our attention. So admittantly, your statement about there not being any other reason is false. As that catalogue is. But I still do have to agree, based on marketing strategies, having no new pokemon to excite people in a movie will not likely happen at this point in the franchise, the third movie being the only one where a 'hidden' pokemon didn't feature.

- Mew
    - Lugia
    -
    - Celebi
    - Lati@s
    - Jirachi
    - Deoxys
    - Lucario
    - Manaphy
    - Darkrai
    - Shaymin/Skymin/Giratina-0
    - Arceus
    - Zorua/Zoroark
    - Victini
    - Keldeo
    - ???

I still don't think the R/S-remakes are likely. Kanto and Johto weren't DS available, Hoenn was. Your Blaziken from Ruby can still be transferred to Black 2 for example. Your Charizard from Red couldn't. The problem is, if the DS becomes a 'past station', then Fr/Lg/Hg/Ss also need to be remade, considering how the 3DS doesn't have a second slot.. As such, I don't see it likely being remade at all. If we want to get our Gen3 pokemon to the Sixth gen, we are forced to use two DS systems, of which one would have to be a 3DS.

On the DS:
    - Palpark from Ruby to Diamond
    On both:
    - Poketransfer from Diamond to Black
    On both:
    - Poketransfer from Black on the DS, to Gen 6 on the 3DS

I called it Poketransfer as we don't how it will be named of course, but it will likely have the same structure.

I also expect the 6th generation to be another 'add-on'-generation. Things like Farfetch'd just need to evolve, and things like Absol can do with a pup-form, while Banette/Grumpig could do with an evolution.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I still don't think the R/S-remakes are likely. Kanto and Johto weren't DS available, Hoenn was. Your Blaziken from Ruby can still be transferred to Black 2 for example. Your Charizard from Red couldn't. The problem is, if the DS becomes a 'past station', then Fr/Lg/Hg/Ss also need to be remade, considering how the 3DS doesn't have a second slot.. As such, I don't see it likely being remade at all. If we want to get our Gen3 pokemon to the Sixth gen, we are forced to use two DS systems, of which one would have to be a 3DS.
    Here's a reason.

IT MAKES MONEY.

Gamefreak is not stupid, they know that people would love to see Hoenn in 3D as well as that they would make a lot of money.

Like I've said many many times before when people were spamming Hoenn teams, the Hoenn games aren't a classic like the first two games, so once again, I don't see a remake being done for them.

New games also make money.

Um sure, yeah, your point? The remakes would still sell really well.

Like I've said many many times before when people were spamming Hoenn teams, the Hoenn games aren't a classic like the first two games, so once again, I don't see a remake being done for them.

I disagree immensely. A lot of people want remakes. But really they can do anything at this point. For all we could know the movie could feature the Hoenn starters and a sixth gen pokemon. Two birds with one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Um sure, yeah, your point? The remakes would still sell really well.
    My point is that a remake doesn't need to be made.

I disagree immensely. A lot of people want remakes. But really they can do anything at this point. For all we could know the movie could feature the Hoenn starters and a sixth gen pokemon. Two birds with one stone.
    I'm not saying some people don't want the remake, I'm saying that, that doesn't warrant a remake, the game has to have a certain mystic around it to have a remake done, after the first two generations, where the first Pokemon kids grew up, nothing else had that feeling.

I don't the 3th generation and forward games are getting remakes, unless people annoy the crap out of gamefreak just because they want a remake to spend 50 euros/dollars on because they got one from the previows regions.

P.S. Yes I'm most likelly going to buy the games if they come out.

My point is that a remake doesn't need to be made.
    It doesn't, but it would sell well - and that's what they care about the most.

Also, are you aware of the fact that they initially planned to release TWO third versions after BW? They meant to release two third versions and then later they decided to make sequels out of those games. Like, seriously, if this doesn't tell how much they care about money, I don't know what does.

I mean, I'm not saying they don't care about us fans, but their priority is highly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Personally, I think there will be a Gen 6 Pkmn in the Genesect movie. I don't think using any older Legendary Pkmn up until then would make people that excited for the movie. At least not with Genesect already revealed. ._.
    Mewtwo, deoxys

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I'm not saying some people don't want the remake, I'm saying that, that doesn't warrant a remake, the game has to have a certain mystic around it to have a remake done, after the first two generations, where the first Pokemon kids grew up, nothing else had that feeling.
    It sounds like you're saying that nobody grew up with 3rd gen. I feel nothing when I play Hg/Ss or FRLG because I didn't grow up with them. Everyone has a favorite. But nothing tells me gen 3 isn't worth the effort.

Anyways I've been thinking, should they give genesect a voice? I seriously hope they don't. I want him to make like distorted beeping sounds. Sorta like the regis I guess.

God forbid Genesect gets to speak telepathically. ;_;

Pepsi Plunge entire generations of kids grew up playing the Hoenn games as their first gen. You're starting to sound like those Kanto elitists when I know you're not.

There will be R/S remakes eventually, but maybe not till the middle of Gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Mewtwo, deoxys
    Well, sure, but personally, I wouldn't be that excited. Sure I'd love to see Mewtwo vs Genesect, but I very much dubt that will ever happen.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I also can't wait till we see genesect shaped in his UFO form. A least I's an explanation for why genesect can learn fly in the games.

Anyways I've been thinking, should they give genesect a voice? I seriously hope they don't. I want him to make like distorted beeping sounds. Sorta like the regis I guess.
    I'm really hoping for some scary sounds from Genesect! Regirock was the best, so something like that
    The friends I've made throughout my journey!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20u4ygh.png[/IMG]

Page 8 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast