Page 84 of 247 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

I really hope if Giovanni does appear, he has a conversation with Mewtwo still not knowing who he is.

Giovanni: "You're brilliant! Why didn't we think of this!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I really hope if Giovanni does appear, he has a conversation with Mewtwo still not knowing who he is.

Giovanni: "You're brilliant! Why didn't we think of this!?"
    Lmfao right before he gets shadow balled to the moon
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    I kinda felt Mewtwo Returns was the perfect ending to the tale as is,
    Personally, i didn't.

It was a nice ending, but it felt like his new perspective on life hadn't been explored enough and the fact we never saw him properly battle since Mewtwo vs Mew wasn't anything special (i enjoyed it however).

Ash didn't interact with Mewtwo for long enough either, 5 minutes maximum of what Ash remembers which is pretty shocking in my opinion.

Infact, the events of Mewtwo Returns might have been what sparked me wanting Mewtwo to Return again for so badly.

but here's hoping Mewtwo doesn't die in this film.
    If it's done fittingly to the story, makes Mewtwo look heroic and is incredibly emotional, i'm all for it (which is ironic considering how Mewtwo is one of my favourite characters in the anime). I'll accept it happening if it does basically.

That's not to say i want it to happen, i don't really since that way we always have possibilities of Mewtwo re-appearing (although i think this time may definetly be the last).

But still Mewtwo should make a reference about his years of journeying only for Ash to go....do I know you? XDXD

Evidently, that video with Colress' narration was for the movie and NOT a card game advertisement: it's on the official movie site without the card game plug-in at the very end.

OMG I just saw the new trailer. The techno blast moves look so awesome!

Also dangit none of his starters are evolving until then

Shoot me now. Tsutarja's still a Tsutarja

Well, it's good we know that Colress is going to be involved in this movie somehow. Well, hearing is voice is a good thing for me.

Wait, where was it said Colress was going to be in this movie?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

So I've seen the trailer with Colress' narration, but where's the one with Snivy?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

And awesome news about Colress. Here's to hoping N is in the movie. X3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So I've seen the trailer with Colress' narration, but where's the one with Snivy?
    Click the arrow and you're going to see the horror xD Mewtwo poster.

Ah, there we go. It just took a real long time to load for me.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I don't know if someone already post this but here we go: http://25.media.tumblr.com/312659c2a...sqbmo1_500.jpg

Looks like Oshawott, Snivy and Pignite aren't evolving before the movie!!

Also, to add onto the proposition of Mewtwo dying: if he dies, besides dying a hero, he has to meet with Amber. That'll be the only reason why he should die is to meet her. And then in good-ol' Pokémon style, she sends him back and he comes back to life because "Life is wonderful", and Mewtwo kicks Genesect-ass and saves the day and not Ash because he'll just be in the way.

There. That's my final verdict. I'm sticking to that like I'm sticking with the female Red Genesect idea.

With that said...

I don't know if someone already post this but here we go: http://25.media.tumblr.com/312659c2a...sqbmo1_500.jpg
    Snivy's face screams, "I'M SO HIGH RIGHT NOW". Because how often does one see a large purple humanoid feline levitating in mid-air protruding lightning bolts from its body?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Wait what do you mean it might not be the same Mewtwo from before?

There's no way that's true. We'll see what Pokémon Smash has to say.
    And Since the TRio will have a speaking role in this movie, I wonder if the main antagonist is...Team Rocket.
    Giovonni returned to Unova to finish the Meteonite operation by capturing or stealing Team Plasma's Genesects. And Mewtwo came to Unova to destroy Team Rocket once and for all. Just my theory!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

Looks like Oshawott, Snivy and Pignite aren't evolving before the movie!!
    Curses!! Then this leaves only two possible evolutions: Palpitoad and Boldore. I hope at least one of them will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    And Since the TRio will have a speaking role in this movie, I wonder if the main antagonist is...Team Rocket.
    Giovonni returned to Unova to finish the Meteonite operation by capturing or stealing Team Plasma's Genesects. And Mewtwo came to Unova to destroy Team Rocket once and for all. Just my theory!
    How do you know if it won't be just for filler?

Also, the Meteonite plotline is all but up there with the GS Ball at this point. And it's pretty much a given that the Genesect Army is it's own being now, only being controlled by Red and no one else.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

I wonder if Mewtwo surrounded by that lightning is a hint it will have elctro ball like the event one..which make me ask could it be the one from the first movie!!

I wonder if Mewtwo surrounded by that lightning is a hint it will have elctro ball like the event one..which make me ask could it be the one from the first movie!!
    If Mewtwo is going to be showing of any new move, it's going to be psystrike.

Well yeah Psystrike can't be left out!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

When would TR find the time to make a different Mewtwo?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    If Ash can do 4 leagues and the BF in less than a year TR should be able to make 2 mewtwos.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How many people in TR even know about Mewtwo anyway? I mean you would think Zager, Sebastian and Namba have some idea about what their fellow scientists were up to during the Mewtwo project but I really don't see TR making another Mewtwo and that being the one that appears. I mean why make another Mewtwo when you already have the original Mewtwo that everyone is excited to see back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How many people in TR even know about Mewtwo anyway? I mean you would think Zager, Sebastian and Namba have some idea about what their fellow scientists were up to during the Mewtwo project but I really don't see TR making another Mewtwo and that being the one that appears. I mean why make another Mewtwo when you already have the original Mewtwo that everyone is excited to see back.
    Not bad this position but this will be bigger than we think, because I think Deoxys will also be in the fight
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2qvv2b7.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Pokémon Smash 03-03-2013:

Oh wait! Since Ash Charizard is in the movie too, this is the first time two well three counting Pikachu...pokemons have meet in two movies!!

Page 84 of 247 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast