Page 85 of 247 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Oh wait! Since Ash Charizard is in the movie too, this is the first time two well three counting Pikachu...pokemons have meet in two movies!!
    Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina have already claimed that title :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I don't know if someone already post this but here we go: http://25.media.tumblr.com/312659c2a...sqbmo1_500.jpg

Looks like Oshawott, Snivy and Pignite aren't evolving before the movie!!
    I hate to go of topic but, aww man I was kinda expecting Servine and Emboar. Next series, they need to hire new writers. Good poster though, great to see old guy back

Were they expected to evolve?Cuz I sure didn't...>.>

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

I'm glad Mewtwo is getting another movie. I'm hoping we get another Clone Meowth and Meowth interaction.

This all feels so suspicious.Mewtwo appears again,Charizard returns,TR once again do what they do best.Doesn't it all seem very,dunno...closing?

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    I hate to go of topic but, aww man I was kinda expecting Servine and Emboar. Next series, they need to hire new writers. Good poster though, great to see old guy back
    There have been instances of movie promotional material showing Pokémon that have evolved by airing of the movie

I don't know if someone already post this but here we go: http://25.media.tumblr.com/312659c2a...sqbmo1_500.jpg

Looks like Oshawott, Snivy and Pignite aren't evolving before the movie!!
    I'm going to be that guy that has forsaken his life and is going to claim that there's enough room besides Snivy in order for a Servine to fit in there, and enough room for an Emboar behind the other starters. It's still possible/sarcasm..

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    Curses!! Then this leaves only two possible evolutions: Palpitoad and Boldore. I hope at least one of them will happen.
    What about Scraggy, has he been confirmed to appear as is? Otherwise, no evolutions until June I'd guess, unless they are going to evolve Boldore. Palpitoad is going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by FuegoPk View Post
    Not bad this position but this will be bigger than we think, because I think Deoxys will also be in the fight
    Considering that reissue Deoxys event?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    There have been instances of movie promotional material showing Pokémon that have evolved by airing of the movie
    True.. But there also have been posters that spoiled evolutions/Staraptor, Monferno..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What about Scraggy, has he been confirmed to appear as is? Otherwise, no evolutions until June I'd guess, unless they are going to evolve Boldore. Palpitoad is going nowhere.
    Yeah, screw the starters I want to know about Scraggy. I came to the conclusion long ago that the starters are never evolving, or in Pignite's case, never evolving again.

Anyways, what can be expected of Smash. A new Trailer or a Poster?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I wonder if that trailer and the descriptions for Genesect and Mewtwo on the movie page are ever going to be fully translated...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post

Anyways, what can be expected of Smash. A new Trailer or a Poster?
    Sylveon and the new trailer. The episode after this one is set to focus on the movie, so we probably won't get a new poster and trailer featuring Mewtwo for it until around that time.

Oh wait! Since Ash Charizard is in the movie too, this is the first time two well three counting Pikachu...pokemons have meet in two movies!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina have already claimed that title :P
    Woudln't it go to Charizard since he returned in Movie 3?

I can't tell if i understand what's being said here.

I wonder if Deoxys will also be in the movie since it getting a lot off merchandise and even an event (Just like Mewtwo last year...maybe a hint of next years movie)

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Woudln't it go to Charizard since he returned in Movie 3?

I can't tell if i understand what's being said here.
    I still considered Charizard part of his team in Johto... not to mention I believe were talking Pokemon who've interacted before in a different movie, which was the Creation trio
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm hoping they don't bodge up Ash's character or interactions with Mewtwo here. In Movie 1, and Mewtwo Returns, Ash has been incredibly heroic and caring towards everyone.

I'm hoping they don't bodge up Ash's character or interactions with Mewtwo here. In Movie 1, and Mewtwo Returns, Ash has been incredibly heroic and caring towards everyone.
    Pretty much Mew vs Mewtwo battle Ash all over again... except with Genesect this time? Sounds reasonable

Pretty much Mew vs Mewtwo battle Ash all over again... except with Genesect this time? Sounds reasonable
    To an extent.

I think the plot can be very different tbh, it's hard to explain however.

To an extent.

I think the plot can be very different tbh, it's hard to explain however.
    No I get it, you want Ash to sympathize with the Genesect just like he did with the clone Pokemon?

No I get it, you want Ash to sympathize with the Genesect just like he did with the clone Pokemon?
    No not at all (although it could work).

I mean like i want Ash to prove to Mewtwo still that he is a unique and heroic human. In the first Movie he risked his life to stop everything, and in Mewtwo Returns he saved Mewtwo and risked contaminating the entire lake to ensure he lived (the conversation they had walking up the cave stairs was great).

I just want Ash to do something which is life endangering or risky on his behalf for the sake of saving others, something along those lines.

No not at all (although it could work).

I mean like i want Ash to prove to Mewtwo still that he is a unique and heroic human. In the first Movie he risked his life to stop everything, and in Mewtwo Returns he saved Mewtwo and risked contaminating the entire lake to ensure he lived (the conversation they had walking up the cave stairs was great).

I just want Ash to do something which is life endangering or risky on his behalf for the sake of saving others, something along those lines.
    Wasn't sure that' what you were suggesting... but I could see it being the reverse, instead of Ash's protecting Mewtwo from Genesect, Ash might protect Genesect from Mewtwo about to do the finishing blow.

If I cut the movie down in short plot points this is how i see it happening:

-Mewtwo's overlooking the city, his past is explained.
    -5 Genesect are roaming the desert, there pasts show them being created etc.
    -Ash and co arrive at city.
    -Genesects all attack the city.
    -Mewtwo saves them.
    -40 minutes worth of running away, rebelling against the Genesect.
    -Mewtwo vs Genesect.
    -Mind blowing revelation which ultimately stops the Genesects from fighting.
    -Everybody leaves, the end.

There will probably be TR and TP plots which intervene with the storyline but yeah, i see the basic story being as pointed above.

If I cut the movie down in short plot points this is how i see it happening:

-Mewtwo's overlooking the city, his past is explained.
    -5 Genesect are roaming the desert, there pasts show them being created etc.
    -Ash and co arrive at city.
    -Genesects all attack the city.
    -Mewtwo saves them.
    -40 minutes worth of running away, rebelling against the Genesect.
    -Mewtwo vs Genesect.
    -Mind blowing revelation which ultimately stops the Genesects from fighting.
    -Everybody leaves, the end.

There will probably be TR and TP plots which intervene with the storyline but yeah, i see the basic story being as pointed above.
    Sounds like a story... lets see in 5 months if that's how it actually turns out

Can somebody translate what this says?
    Anyways if this is the same Mewtwo from the first Movie and Special and not another Cousin like Mew's Tree of Beginning Cousin and Celebi's cousin in Crown City and The Legendary Dogs (Who are obviously because their Shiny) in Crown City, Mewtwo will get a reprise role just like the Creation Dragons in the Battle of the Gods trilogy, and that's just awesome he's getting a return after 15 years since the Pokémon first Movie. I wonder if there doing anything special for the first movie like a HD re-Release with the JP Music re-orchestrated and new scenes and such. (I don't know if it might make it to the US theaters or redubbed since 4kids is no more and TPIC can keep all the japanese music and maybe fix the ending theme to sound like Kaze No isshoni to a non-pop song or just replace the US music including Brother my Brother with the JP music but keep the 4kids voice script including Mewtwo's "evil" planes and corny jokes and puns such as the Minnesota Vikings and TRio's WRONG Who's That Pokémon answer 'cough' Syther is Alakazam and the fighting is wrong lines, because the US Adults including The Nostalgic Critic hates this film) .... or maybe not.

Also I wonder if Amber will return to help Mewtwo remember her with the help of maybe a new Ghost Pokémon from the XY Region that brought her to the living world to find Mewtwo.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I requested somebody to translate them, hopefully by tommorow they'll be done.

Anyways if this is the same Mewtwo from the first Movie and Special and not another Cousin like Mew's Tree of Beginning Cousin and Celebi's cousin in Crown City and The Legendary Dogs (Who are obviously because their Shiny) in Crown City, Mewtwo will get a reprise role just like the Creation Dragons in the Battle of the Gods trilogy, and that's just awesome he's getting a return after 15 years since the Pokémon first Movie.
    By the sounds of the title, and a summary which was 80% trustworthy, it's the same Mewtwo.

I wonder if there doing anything special for the first movie like a HD re-Release with the JP Music re-orchestrated and new scenes and such.
    I wondered this too, i'd love a duo dvd release of the First Movie and Mewtwo Returns.

TPIC can keep all the japanese music and maybe fix the ending theme to sound like Kaze No isshoni to a non-pop song or just replace the US music including Brother my Brother with the JP music but keep the 4kids voice script including Mewtwo's "evil" planes and corny jokes and puns such as the Minnesota Vikings and TRio's WRONG Who's That Pokémon answer 'cough' Syther is Alakazam and the fighting is wrong lines, because the US Adults including The Nostalgic Critic hates this film) .... or maybe not.
    Ugh.

You're one of THOSE people.

Completely down to opinion. I prefer the Japanese overall, but the 4kids dub did have a few nice touches of music here and there.

Also I wonder if Amber will return to help Mewtwo remember her with the help of maybe a new Ghost Pokémon from the XY Region that brought her to the living world to find Mewtwo.
    I wondered this aswell, but i doubt it. I know she's a part of Mewtwo's story, but she was only really relevant for Mewtwo's Origin. Nothing else was needed to know about her, on top of that the movie focuses on Genesect just as much as Mewtwo.

I'm still wondering how everyone's role in the movie shakes down. We know Genesect and Mewtwo are the focal points but that's about it.
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    I'm still wondering how everyone's role in the movie shakes down. We know Genesect and Mewtwo are the focal points but that's about it.
    Ash is the hero once more.

There are no dragons involved, so Iris is just commenting and occasionally fighting.

Cilan keeps being fabulous.

Mewtwo is on a rampage against the Genesect.

N flashes a smile and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Can somebody translate what this says?
    Anyways if this is the same Mewtwo from the first Movie and Special and not another Cousin like Mew's Tree of Beginning Cousin and Celebi's cousin in Crown City and The Legendary Dogs (Who are obviously because their Shiny) in Crown City, Mewtwo will get a reprise role just like the Creation Dragons in the Battle of the Gods trilogy, and that's just awesome he's getting a return after 15 years since the Pokémon first Movie. I wonder if there doing anything special for the first movie like a HD re-Release with the JP Music re-orchestrated and new scenes and such. (I don't know if it might make it to the US theaters or redubbed since 4kids is no more and TPIC can keep all the japanese music and maybe fix the ending theme to sound like Kaze No isshoni to a non-pop song or just replace the US music including Brother my Brother with the JP music but keep the 4kids voice script including Mewtwo's "evil" planes and corny jokes and puns such as the Minnesota Vikings and TRio's WRONG Who's That Pokémon answer 'cough' Syther is Alakazam and the fighting is wrong lines, because the US Adults including The Nostalgic Critic hates this film) .... or maybe not.

It pretty much just lists out some of Mewtwo and Genesect's states and stuff. Kind of like a side by side comparison.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 85 of 247 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast