Page 86 of 247 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

I hope this feeling brings back that epic legendary feeling that's been missing from the last 2 movies. Zekrom/Reshiram in M14 just seemed like dragons for Ash and the other guy to ride on and the swords of justice just seemed like big horses with extendable horns.

I think I got that epic vibe from

Movie 1-Mewtwo
    Movie 2-All 4
    Movie 3-Fake Entei
    Movie 7-Rayquaza and Deoxys but barely
    Movie 10- Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga
    Movie 12- Arceus

Every other movie just didnt have that epic legendary feel.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ash is the hero once more.
    Cilan keeps being fabulous.
    I think the second one is more confirmed than the first one tbh, since the writers might throw a twist and have Mewtwo save the world. But we can be sure that Cilan will keep being fabulous xD

WAIT. In the Mewtwo returns special, was Mew (from the first movie as well) also with him or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm hoping they don't bodge up Ash's character or interactions with Mewtwo here. In Movie 1, and Mewtwo Returns, Ash has been incredibly heroic and caring towards everyone.
    He has pretty much always been like that. Just because he hasn't been "killed" in every movie(well, past the 1st one I guess lol) doesn't mean he isn't heroic or caring.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I requested somebody to translate them, hopefully by tommorow they'll be done.

I wondered this aswell, but i doubt it. I know she's a part of Mewtwo's story, but she was only really relevant for Mewtwo's Origin. Nothing else was needed to know about her, on top of that the movie focuses on Genesect just as much as Mewtwo.
    I hope it is translated, I wanna now more of Mewtwo's role in this movie. And that 10 min. video of Mewtwo's Origin, in which Amber was in, was by far the most deep and profound thing in the entire anime. Mewtwo's existential questions and Amber's background story were just amazing. And in the end, when Mewtwo says "Life is wonderfull... but, why?" . It makes you think about that too.
    Things like that make Mewtwo the best character of the pokemon series.

So, the new information pretty much says its the Mewtwo we've known and love? Sweet!! I honestly hope Ash talks about what happened in the past between them, flashbacks please.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

For those who still think is a different Mewtwo Junichi Masuda confirmed in a tweet is the same one from the 1st movie!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    For those who still think is a different Mewtwo Junichi Masuda confirmed in a tweet is the same one from the 1st movie!!
    Lol I wonder what mewtwo would think of BW ash compared to his older form who he killed and was then reusrrected by pokefriendship.

Mewtwo won't think different about Ash, other characters from the past series D/P all saw BW Ash and they thought "Oh same old Ash"
    I'm curious how the others will react to this information of Ash's past, I don't think Dawn even knew of the events from movie 1 and the special.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Which tweet? I only see Mewtwo mentioned in a generic tweet from two days ago where Movie 1 wasn't brought up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post

I requested somebody to translate them, hopefully by tommorow they'll be done.
    Sorry, haven't been around much lately. Here's what it says:

Mewtwo:
    Species: Genetic Pokémon
    Type: Psychic
    Height: 2.0 m
    Weight: 122.0 kg
    Ability: Pressure

A Pokémon created by the recombining of Mew's genes. It's battle prowess has been raised to the max.

<"Kakusei" ("Awakening" - the word used in the movie title) is the act of waking up, or of snapping out of something. It can also mean to come to one's senses and realize the errors of one's ways.
    Source: The Japanese Dictionary (Nihon kokugo daijiten) from Shogakukan>

What does it mean for Mewtwo to "awaken"!?
    Sorry, it's not as interesting as you might've thought.

EDIT:
    Also, the Genesect profile:
    Genesect:
    Species: Paleozoic Pokémon
    Type: Bug/Steel
    Height: 1.5 m
    Weight: 82.5 kg
    Ability: Download

A Pokémon that existed 300 million years ago, altered by the Plasma Gang.
    When it moves at high speed, it changes into its "Hi-Speed Flight Morph".
    The type of it's move changes according to the kind of cassette slotted into the gun on its back.
    "The Red Genesect"
    It is faster than the normal Genesect, and acts as their leader
    Last edited by Dephender; 17th February 2013 at 8:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Sorry, haven't been around much lately.
    What's your take on Yuyama's notes about Mewtwo? Even some of the Japanese fans seem a little confused as to whether he is saying that Mewtwo is the original one that has changed, or that it is a different individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    What's your take on Yuyama's notes about Mewtwo? Even some of the Japanese fans seem a little confused as to whether he is saying that Mewtwo is the original one that has changed, or that it is a different individual.
    Even with out confirmation it's incredibly obvious it's the same Mewtwo.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 17th February 2013 at 8:53 PM.

Even with out confirmation it's incredibly obvious it's the same Mewtwo.
    Yes, it is rather obvious. But I'd like to understand the nuances of Yuyama's words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Sorry, haven't been around much lately. Here's what it says:

<"Kakusei" ("Awakening" - the word used in the movie title) is the act of waking up, or of snapping out of something. It can also mean to come to one's senses and realize the errors of one's ways.
    Source: The Japanese Dictionary (Nihon kokugo daijiten) from Shogakukan>

What does it mean for Mewtwo to "awaken"!?
    Sorry, it's not as interesting as you might've thought.
    Welp, Mewtwo did or is going do something that he has to fix judging from that alone. Unless he gets brainwashed at some point, in which case, DAMN that's a powerful brainwashing technique. Better be really impressive if that's the case. Though I'll probably utter a "what" if that actually happens.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I hope to God himself that N makes some kind of role in this movie...

I can't deal with the fact that the ex-leader of Team Plasma wont be involved in a movie about 5 of Team Plasma's corrupted creations.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I hope to God himself that N makes some kind of role in this movie...

I can't deal with the fact that the ex-leader of Team Plasma wont be involved in a movie about 5 of Team Plasma's corrupted creations.
    N had nothing to do with genesect

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    But, in the games at least, he's the one who abolished the research until that one stubborn scientist continued with the project anyway.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

So... when will Oha Suta reveal the trailer?
    This week or next?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

But N witnessed the leftover Genesect data at the P2 Lab. So if he is in the movie, and does encounter Genesect, he could say "It can't be...The Pokemon from the lab..." or something weird like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    But N witnessed the leftover Genesect data at the P2 Lab. So if he is in the movie, and does encounter Genesect, he could say "It can't be...The Pokemon from the lab..." or something weird like that.
    Well it was already said that the 5 Genescet's would appear in the anime before the movie airs. So, its possible that he sees them at that time.

As for N appearing in the movie, i have doubts about it since regional important character from the anime have never appeared in the movies main story line until now (some have been shown in the credits but none appeared in the main story line as far as i remember).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well it was already said that the 5 Genescet's would appear in the anime before the movie airs. So, its possible that he sees them at that time.

As for N appearing in the movie, i have doubts about it since regional important character from the anime have never appeared in the movies main story line until now (some have been shown in the credits but none appeared in the main story line as far as i remember).
    Giovanni in the first movie, Delia/Oak/Ivy/Brock in the second, Delia and Oak in the third, Oak in the fourth.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    So... when will Oha Suta reveal the trailer?
    This week or next?
    Next month most likely

No, but N at least knows of it's existance and why it was created.

In the games, N simply told the scientist creating Genesect to stop what he was doing because it wasn't natural stength for a Pokemon. The scientist still continued however.

In the anime, we know N has seen something unusual (Genesect) on a computer screen. This is bound to be developed later.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Giovanni in the first movie, Delia/Oak/Ivy/Brock in the second, Delia and Oak in the third, Oak in the fourth.
    Well other than Ivy all the others are characters those who have been in the series for a long time and are part of the whole series re-occurring character list (whether they be highly or semi or least important characters).

Where as N is a character who though is important to the BWS2EN, but isn't a character who would be part of the Pokemon series and we would most likely not see him again after the Unova saga is over (like Ivy was only present for the Orange Island Saga and we never saw her after the OI saga).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well other than Ivy all the others are characters those who have been in the series for a long time and are part of the whole series re-occurring character list (whether they be highly or semi or least important characters).

Where as N is a character who though is important to the BWS2EN, but isn't a character who would be part of the Pokemon series and we would most likely not see him again after the Unova saga is over (like Ivy was only present for the Orange Island Saga and we never saw her after the OI saga).
    Liza was also in Movie 3 and she fits Ivy criteria too.

Sorry but i'm going to have to disregard what you're saying here, N most likely will appear one way or another. With Colress's narration it already seems like he's going to appear so i'm sure between Colress and N that N has more priority over Colress.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 18th February 2013 at 5:52 PM.

Page 86 of 247 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast