Page 90 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    LOL.

But I can't believe there's going to be a Mewtwo in this movie! Does anyone think we'll be seeing any other Gen VI Pokemon in this movie?
    Probably just cameos of the starters.

LOL.

But I can't believe there's going to be a Mewtwo in this movie! Does anyone think we'll be seeing any other Gen VI Pokemon in this movie?
    This is the last BW film right? I could see some thing to foreshadow the next series. Kind of like how they showed Dawn and Pipulp waving good-bye to Ash in the last D/P film.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by moa View Post
    what about Lucario Bone rush?
    same thing?
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...9#In_the_anime
    ^Implying Lucario is the original Bone Rush owner.

LOL.

I'm sure we will, just not like the Pokémon like Lucario or Zoroark or Latas & Latios, probably Pokémon that are like Munchlax, Mime Jr, Bonsly, Chatot, Mantyke, & Buizel

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    This is the last BW film right? I could see some thing to foreshadow the next series. Kind of like how they showed Dawn and Pipulp waving good-bye to Ash in the last D/P film.
    You mean when Zorua & Zoroark disguised themselves as Ash & Pikachu as if they're look like Ash & Pikachu left Dawn & Brock?

BTW Is Oha Suta tonight?
    Last edited by Arceusgamer14; 20th February 2013 at 11:26 PM.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ^Implying Lucario is the original Bone Rush owner.
    Lucario isnt the original owner, but the interpretation of lucario bone rush in the anime is original enough to be considered for mewtwo psychic spoon.

and in the pokemon universe, pokemons use spoons for channeling psychic powers, not for eating
    ๑๑ ๑๑-• ๑๑-• ๑๑-Ż\(°_o)/Ż- E!!!!!

But why does Mewtwo need a spoon to channel his power? He was able to do it without one before. And again, swatting people with a giant spoon is borderline ridiculous. There's little reason to spontaneously give him a giant spoon when he clearly doesn't need one.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    BTW Is Oha Suta tonight?
    Last year on February 29th 2012, Oha Suta aired the Movie 15 trailer.

Make of that what you will. I'd like to say we'll get a trailer tonight, but we probably won't so hopefully next week we get what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Probably just cameos of the starters.
    Haha just like we saw Snivy, Tepig, & Oshawott in the Zoroark Movie.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

N. You better be in this movie.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    N. You better be in this movie.
    It's almost guaranteed, it'll most likely be a minor background/prologue scene though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g25wlhHOVN4

There is a trailer for the movie. It's sub in spanish and I can't find it anywhere else. I don't know if someone has already posted it though, but I think anyone did it.
    Enjoy it.

EDIT: In case someone wants to know, the subs say this:
    "Is the world ready to see this? The results of our investigations, a prehistoric pokemon that existed 300 million years ago. We succeeded on the restoration of the fossil. In order to use his power at full potential, we made several modifications. Using the ROM, the final (definitive) armor was the last modification. The Techno-Blast. We present, Genesect. It can become automobile (the form it adopt when flying). It has an unearthly (supernatural) speed. In a second it speed increases. Unlike the previous (or others) we placed a heavy superstructure on it. (Then it says something about Red Genesect being faster then the others). New info will be revealed soon. The world is (or will be) almost dominated by Team Plasma!... And I thought I have seen it all!"

I think Colress is the one who is speaking. It seems TP will be in the movie after all. I wonder if Episode N really ends on April then...
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 21st February 2013 at 7:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    What other Mewtwo could there be? Mirage Mewtwo died in the same special it appeared
    There are multiple legendaries, are there not?

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    There are multiple legendaries, are there not?
    Mewtwo was manmade and the lab that made him was blown up.

Probably Mewtwo, Arceus, and maybe the space time and weather deities are one onlys. Ho-oh and the tao Trio might be one offs but I doubt the movie reshiram and ep N reshiram is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Mewtwo was manmade and the lab that made him was blown up.
    The writers could retcon that and just pretend there is another Mewtwo somewhere. But now that you mention it, it is most likely the same Mewtwo.

Cool. I may actually WATCH this movie. I haven't watched a Pokemon movie since Rise of Darkrai.

You can't retcon something as major to Mewtwo's character as him being the only one of his kind.

Also, the only guy who knows he even exists is Ash, and lord knows the kid never learns that ramming a cage never gets him out, let alone comprehend genetic engineering.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    The writers could retcon that and just pretend there is another Mewtwo somewhere. But now that you mention it, it is most likely the same Mewtwo.
    I would be very pissed if they did that. It's been established from the very beginning of Mewtwo's origins that he's the only one of his kind, and there may never be another because one: the DNA from the fossil was pretty much used up; two: the scientists and every single data of Mewtwo's creation went up in flames when Mewtwo blew up the lab (well almost all of it, some of it was salvaged when Mewtwo built his castle, but then that was wiped clean as well); three: Giovanni no longer remembers Mewtwo. Now we can argue he's got files stashed away somewhere and he could run into it, but for the most part, it's safe to say everyone involved on the Mewtwo Project is dead, or had their memories erased.

And Ash is not diabolical/smart enough to get funding for a cloning project to make another Mewtwo. Leave the creation of other Mewtwos/Mewthrees to the fan fiction community.

EDIT: Welp, Spin Attaxx already summed it up in fewer words than I did. Oh well, you got the small rantings of a fan anyway.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

As long as mewtwo isn't the bad guy in this one, that would totally go against everything he learned in the first movie.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    As long as mewtwo isn't the bad guy in this one, that would totally go against everything he learned in the first movie.
    It likely won't happen, but considering Team Rocket (or Team Plasma for that matter) steal Team Plasmas mind control device, Giovanni could control Mewtwo again. But i think it's pretty obvious this showdown will be Mewtwo vs Genesect.

Why bother making Mewtwo evil again when you have FIVE perfectly good evil looking killer robot insects you could use for your antagonist instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It likely won't happen, but considering Team Rocket (or Team Plasma for that matter) steal Team Plasmas mind control device, Giovanni could control Mewtwo again. But i think it's pretty obvious this showdown will be Mewtwo vs Genesect.
    Yeah but did Giovanni had his memories of Mewtwo erased in Mewtwo Returns? How can he suddenly rememeber?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Yeah but did Giovanni had his memories of Mewtwo erased in Mewtwo Returns? How can he suddenly rememeber?
    It doesn't mean he has to remember again, he can simply see Mewtwo's strength in action and realise he wants to control such power.

I don't want it to happen personally, i want to see Genesect vs Mewtwo but i'm just saying to Regality that it could be evil again under certain circumstances.

I hope they use that beautiful score from Movie 1 and Mewtwo Returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I hope they use that beautiful score from Movie 1 and Mewtwo Returns.
    I'd rather it not be re-used again, i'd like to think they make something even better!

Unfortunately, it probably won't be that good so yeah let's have the Movie 1 OST.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'd rather it not be re-used again, i'd like to think they make something even better!
    Is that even possible!? Nah, I'm kidding. Of course, it's possible. Right!?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Is that even possible!? Nah, I'm kidding. Of course, it's possible. Right!?
    The second line i said is exactly because i don't think it's possible haha. It was amazing although the second movie had some pretty epic music too.

Page 90 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast