Page 92 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    He'll probably be retconned into having been there since the end of Mewtwo Returns. So nothing in paticular would make Mewtwo come to Unova - they could just say he's always been there.
    We never got the name of the city from the end of Mewtwo Returns, we just know it's from someplace "far away", and far as we know, he's been there since. So I don't see how it could be retconned with the little information we have.

If he flew/teleported there on will, though, there would have to be a really good reason why he would travel all that way to Unova. So... *shrugs* It's all up to speculation at the moment unless they actually never explain it/bring it up in the movie.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I was thinking a bit about the normal Genesects.

What are the odds of one of them rebelling against the rest of the pack and trying to help Mewtwo, Ash, and the others? As it stands, the idea of them all pretty much being hive minded henchmen is kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post

What are the odds of one of them rebelling against the rest of the pack and trying to help Mewtwo, Ash, and the others? As it stands, the idea of them all pretty much being hive minded henchmen is kind of boring.
    Mmm... or they have a mutiny and try to overthrow the Red Genesect. I don't see any of the normal Genesects rebelling, per se, but it might happen at the climax if the Red Genesect turns out to be really villainous. Which would be interesting if it turned out that way--as long as it's done correctly, of course.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

He'll probably be retconned into having been there since the end of Mewtwo Returns. So nothing in paticular would make Mewtwo come to Unova - they could just say he's always been there.
    That would make pretty good sense given he went to an unknown location
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Guys take a look at this
    Man I can't wait to see what they say about the movie and maybe some Climax and XY News!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Apologies if I've missed it, but did this page ever get translated?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Guys take a look at this
    Man I can't wait to see what they say about the movie and maybe some Climax and XY News!
    That came out two days ago.

That came out two days ago.
    Oh it did. Sorry It was from my excitement.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Y'know what?

Looking back at past evil-looking Pokémon that looked like they were going to be the antagonists of their respective films, I'm actually going to say that they'll dissapoint us AGAIN by making ALL FIVE OF THEM turn good. Hell, they might say that they were ALWAYS good and that any conflict was just one, big-ol' misunderstanding.

If that happens, how many of you will stop watching and never look back?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Guys take a look at this
    What the hell, why does Mewtwo look so UGLY?

Guys take a look at this
    Where did you find this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    What the hell, why does Mewtwo look so UGLY?
    He probably aged by now.
    I'm looking forward to seeing if they will show anything new today.
    DRZLy Goodness

I've tried to hold back at the moment and wait for actual animation opposed to pictures, but Mewtwo doesn't look very good at the moment. I think it's the way they've made his mouth and ears stick out more.

I'll get used to it, no biggie really. I had to get used to BW Ash, i'll do the same here.

Hopefully we get a poster/trailer with Mewtwo on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I've tried to hold back at the moment and wait for actual animation opposed to pictures, but Mewtwo doesn't look very good at the moment. I think it's the way they've made his mouth and ears stick out more.

I'll get used to it, no biggie really. I had to get used to BW Ash, i'll do the same here.

Hopefully we get a poster/trailer with Mewtwo on tonight.
    It could be because he became more docile in his absence, thus his appearance is a bit less menacing from the first movie and the special. Of coarse it could just be the new style too ^^;
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It could be because he became more docile in his absence, thus his appearance is a bit less menacing from the first movie and the special. Of coarse it could just be the new style too ^^;
    It's a nice theory, but i think it's genuinely just his BW appearance. To be completely fair, since Gen 4 onwards his sprite has changed a lot, the BW appearance actually resembles his Gen 4/5 sprites.

No, it's Mewtwo.

Watch the Advanced Battle Opening (Season 8 in the Dub). Mewtwo turns around, eyes glow purple and then jumps up away.
    No, it's Scizor. The pics dub opening only IIRC, and that's because they use episode footage.
    EDIT: Or not, brb checking it!
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 23rd February 2013 at 5:31 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    No, it's Scizor. The pics dub opening only IIRC, and that's because they use episode footage.
    EDIT: Or not, brb checking it!
    Trust me, it is.

p.s, it's from the Japanese Opening too.

It's a nice theory, but i think it's genuinely just his BW appearance. To be completely fair, since Gen 4 onwards his sprite has changed a lot, the BW appearance actually resembles his Gen 4/5 sprites.
    Looking at my sig at little more closely, your probably right. Still I'd like to see if he is a bit more compassionate when he returns

As for Mewtwo's apparently different look, I like how it seems to be more on-model to the games. Before, he had a somewhat smaller head, larger thighs and stood like he was wearing invisible stillettos.

But yeah, it's just simple art evolution. There's likely not going to be an explanation for it.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Looking at my sig at little more closely, your probably right. Still I'd like to see if he is a bit more compassionate when he returns
    He'll definetly be a nicer character now, in Movie 1 he was evil, in Mewtwo Returns he was stuck inbetween knowing what was right and wrong (until the end), and now it seems he'll definetly be good.

I think it's guaranteed he'll be the hero in this movie.

As for Mewtwo's apparently different look, I like how it seems to be more on-model to the games. Before, he had a somewhat smaller head, larger thighs and stood like he was wearing invisible stillettos.
    Personally, i preferred his older look (which is present in his Gen 1 - 3 sprites).

But yeah, it's just simple art evolution. There's likely not going to be an explanation for it.
    Seems so, the games changed his appearance so the anime has followed suit.

If Ash's eyes never got an explanation, there sure as hell won't be an explanation for Mewtwo's new design.

Seems so, the games changed his appearance so the anime has followed suit.

If Ash's eyes never got an explanation, there sure as hell won't be an explanation for Mewtwo's new design.
    Also, Pikachu has lost a few pounds since then.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Also, Pikachu has lost a few pounds since then.
    That can be explained with 15 years of excersize.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That can be explained with 15 years of excersize.
    Or lack of onscreen feeding and eating. Happens what, every 20 episodes or something?

Trust me, it is.

p.s, it's from the Japanese Opening too.
    Its not mewtwo there no reason for him to be in that opening japenese or not. It was scizor
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Its not mewtwo there no reason for him to be in that opening japenese or not. It was scizor
    It wasn't.

Saying that is like saying their is no reason for absolutely every other cameo in every other single opening. We always get legendaries in openings for no reason.

Believe what you want, it's right infront of you and you clearly choose to not believe it.

Page 92 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast