Page 95 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Oh man please tell me a main is catching Sableye.

And Mewtwo looks awesome.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Like I've said before, I see Mewtwo's new voice being one of TPCi's growing stable of Funimation VAs, either J. Michael Tatum or Patrick Seitz.
    Huh...you know, J. Michael Tatum could be a great Mewtwo. I would love to see that.

Also, the bigger budget for the movies does make sense. Thanks for the explanation.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I can't @ how fabulous Oshawott looks on the new movie poster/calender. I mean, what kind of flawless creature? Oh and look, Emolga is there too, which is a surprise. I guess her popularity has increased to the point where she can be used to hype movies, which is awesome. Still, I don't expect to see all those Pokemon in the actual movie. And oh, Sableye.

Mewtwo looks wrong....

Also sabelye is probably the mook pokemon used by the human villain.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Did Dan Green voice Mewtwo in Pokemon Puzzle league for N64 too?
    I think Phillip Bartlett still voiced him in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Mewtwo looks wrong....
    Agreed. Its face...
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 27th February 2013 at 7:10 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Mewtwo looks wrong....
    He looks better than that first pic we have of him.

Anyways, I'm calling it now, Sableye is a main's Pokemon. I'm holding on to this hard and nothing you people say or do will make me think otherwise.

Spoiler:- :
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Of all the Pokemon to show up, why this one?

Sableye is a Pokemon that is typical for a new evolution, reminds me of Aipom in BF.

Is it because the scan is grainy, or does this Sableye have a missing tooth? It looks gap-toothed.

Sabelye had better be Ash's if it is a capture..

I do agree, he looks ten times better in this picture, the other one he didn't even look like the Mewtwo we all knew and loved.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Sableye, eh? It's hovering near Ash so it's most likely an Ash capture if Ash catches anything. Yeeeeeeees and Noooooooooo, it'll probably evolve into a Gen VI Pokemon but he has enough neglected captures as it is. But still it's a cool ghost we haven't seen much of and I wouldn't mind him with a Ghost and Pokemon with zero weaknesses. Probably the Aipom of this generation.

Notice we got Pikachu, Pignite, Snivy, Oshawott, Charizard, and there's one more spot for a sixth member which is probably Sableye. That poster is amazing though, I love the way Pignite looks amazing. Iris appears with her extremely marketable and popular Emolga(Pikachu clones seem to always gain popularity, plus Elesa helped that), Axew, and the very popular Gen 1 Dragonite. I feel bad for Cilan and his lack of mascots on his team though, only Pansage again?
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 27th February 2013 at 7:57 AM.

This maybe nothing, but on the calanders at the bottom, there are red marks on the 15th of every month (CoroCoro release day) and then blue ones on the 28th of Feb, 30th of April and 29th of June. Wonder what the blue ones mean? New trailers? If thats even what these marks mean that is...

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    This maybe nothing, but on the calanders at the bottom, there are red marks on the 15th of every month (CoroCoro release day) and then blue ones on the 28th of Feb, 30th of April and 29th of June. Wonder what the blue ones mean? New trailers? If thats even what these marks mean that is...
    Probably. Even without considering this calendar, it is quite likely that we'll get the first trailer tomorrow, which is one of the dates indicated.

I wonder if Sableye is getting an evolution in XY.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

That Sableye is interesting! I could definitely see it belonging to a main character, specifically Ash, as it could be a "new Aipom", having a new evolution in Gen VI.
    As for the dates, tomorrow (28th of Feb) is blue - so can we expect a trailer or something tomorrow?
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Did Dan Green voice Mewtwo in Pokemon Puzzle league for N64 too?
    Dwail8023 got it right, Philip Bartlett still did Mewtwo for Puzzle League. I squealed happily when I found this out after so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Have you guys seen this? Probably. I like the poster and I like that Emolga's here, unless we knew that already.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3991961.jpg

What's with Sableye?
    Holy crap, that looks amazing! Mewtwo looks so much better in this one. I'm actually impressed about what I can interpret about him. He doesn't look angry in this, he's rather calm, maybe even intrigued, but he still looks really powerful. I'm being reminded of Teddy Roosevelt's "speak softly and carry a big stick" from this poster. It's interesting. *shifty eyes, copies picture, places into documents, stares and drools over picture*

As for the Sableye, that's hard to say. Someone said it's possible it'll get an evolution, though I don't know why we're getting an early-bird spoiler if one of the main three has of yet to catch one already. It'll probably be answered before the movie comes out, unless the Sableye is going to play a part in the movie for whatever reason.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'd only like for Ash to own that Sableye if it does indeed get an evolution in XY. I'm very interested now. I mean, all Pokémon around the mains are their Pokémon. So, I have now high hopes for Sableye~

And Mewtwo looks good, too. Very interested in this movie. I just hope the plot is better than the last. ^^"
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I'd only like for Ash to own that Sableye if it does indeed get an evolution in XY. I'm very interested now. I mean, all Pokémon around the mains are their Pokémon. So, I have now high hopes for Sableye~

And Mewtwo looks good, too. Very interested in this movie. I just hope the plot is better than the last. ^^"
    Ash is the best option because then it'd get great promotion. Iris is the okay option, and it'll get okay promotion. Cilan is the worst option, because it won't get much promotion at all because Pansage.

It'd be amazing if Ash caught it since it'd mean he'd have an actual Ghost capture under his belt. Sableye is also a neat Pokemon in general and could use more showing.
    Male or Female? You just never know, and that's one of the greatest things about these two~

Quote Originally Posted by Konoko_Hasano View Post
    Ash is the best option because then it'd get great promotion. Iris is the okay option, and it'll get okay promotion. Cilan is the worst option, because it won't get much promotion at all because Pansage.

It'd be amazing if Ash caught it since it'd mean he'd have an actual Ghost capture under his belt. Sableye is also a neat Pokemon in general and could use more showing.
    Yeah, Ash would be best. And the most obvious. I do think that, IF Ash gets it (which is by no means confirmed), I'd say it's the next Aipom. And yes, a Ghost for Ash would be neat. Though I do miss Haunter...

In any case so will Sableye be in the movie. That's good.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I'm more getting the feeling that Sableye's just gonna be a supporting character in the movie, like Plusle and Minun were in the Deoxys movie.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Annie's going to be so happy, Emolga and Sableye are her favorite pokemon. i kinda like sableye two. Now all that's left is for there to be an azumarill in this movie, i don't know why, but azumarill has been my favorite pokemon sinse i first heard it in the anime. i guess it's the pichu brothers that really got me introduced to it, but here's hoping that it actualy appears in a movie outside the "world of pokemon" intro, because i don't think i heard it at all in any of the 15 movies.
    COME ON YUYAMA, GIVE ME AZUMARILL!!!!! AND GIVE ASH THAT SABLEYE!!!!!
    Genesect, deoxys, mew, elgyem, beheeyem, i will find yall and you will all be my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Is it because the scan is grainy, or does this Sableye have a missing tooth? It looks gap-toothed.
    Yes! After NE-Pichu, now we'll get GT-Sableye!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    I'm more getting the feeling that Sableye's just gonna be a supporting character in the movie, like Plusle and Minun were in the Deoxys movie.
    Or Munchlax..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Same here. If Sableye DOES get an evolution, it better be impressive. And I don't get why everyone's hoping someone catches it - captures never happen in movies (well except M01, but that was temporary). And then there'd be the question of "where did that Sableye come from?" if one didn't see the movie.

EDIT: As many here have been so kind to inform me, I now know that the alleged capture would happen BEFORE the movie.
    Last edited by Spin Attaxx; 27th February 2013 at 8:02 PM.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Yea, but for one thing, plusle and minun were gen 3 pokemon, so it would have made more sense for them to just be random supporting characters. Sabeleye is sitting right there with the other main characters, and he wasn't even in black/white 2 to promote for that. Not to mention it's very likely there will be at least a few xy pokemon in the movie to make yp for not having a lucario/zoroark this gen.

My theory is that cilan catches it sometime before the movie, and it ends up either evolving sometime before the end of best wishes, or early in the xy saga, with cilan traveling with ash.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 95 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast