Page 107 of 247 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Really? From the terms of use currently, Dragonite seems far more powerful then Excadrill. You gt me with Pikachu though
    Either that was sarcasm or he was referring to vs Drayden.

I hope Ash catches this Sableye since this movie is going to be completely canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm pretty sure something other than Psystrike is going to be revealed as the 'real' Mewtwo here.

What that is though, is a mystery. I mean seriously, there's nothing in his history that can hint anything. I'd say a new forme for Gen VI could be likely.

Depending on how it looks will be whether i'm pleased or not.
    New forme seems like an option for now. As I said elsewhere in this thread, it would be a great way to contrast the older designs with the new ones, and perhaps allow people to see things aren't too bad.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well Excadrill is stronger then Dragonite and Pikachu is stronger then Charizard.
    Really? Charizard is stronger than Pikachu and Dragonite is stronger than Excadrill. Besides, Pikachu and Excadrill can't take a flying Genesect. Charizard and Dragonite can.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Really? Charizard is stronger than Pikachu and Dragonite is stronger than Excadrill. Besides, Pikachu and Excadrill can't take a flying Genesect. Charizard and Dragonite can.
    Your out of your mind if you think Charizard's stronger then Pikachu :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Really? From the terms of use currently, Dragonite seems far more powerful then Excadrill. You gt me with Pikachu though
    Excadrill had a draw with Drayden main, Dragonite lost to his second pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Either that was sarcasm or he was referring to vs Drayden.

I hope Ash catches this Sableye since this movie is going to be completely canon.
    Yup

Any arguments to support both of those claims? besides being able to fly?

yes mewtwo my absolute favorite legendary
    gonna be a cool movie

anyone know when the english dub will come out? and where i'll be able to watch it?

Mewtwo Forme Change

... because this movie isn't enough of a fanboy's poorly written fanfic.

Excadrill had a draw with Drayden main, Dragonite lost to his second pokemon.
    Alright, I'll buy that
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Your out of your mind if you think Charizard's stronger then Pikachu :P
    Well... I really hope that was sarcasm for the sake of your mental state... no, it was sarcasm, I don't think even you couldn't be so blind. Good joke though

Oh My Arceus!! I just realized this movie will be canon to the first movie and mewtwo return special!!

Is the first time a movie will be canon from a special!! :3

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Oh My Arceus!! I just realized this movie will be canon to the first movie and mewtwo return special!!

Is the first time a movie will be canon from a special!! :3
    Here comes a horde of users saying "dude all the movies are cannon", even though there is no way some are.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Mewtwo Forme Change

... because this movie isn't enough of a fanboy's poorly written fanfic.

Oh the pain!

Well... I really hope that was sarcasm for the sake of your mental state... no, it was sarcasm, I don't think even you couldn't be so blind. Good joke though
    Jokes on you, beating two legendary Pokemon is far more impressive then beating just one, especially when that one is when you have the type advantage. All the cards lie in Pikachu's hands

Jokes on you, beating two legendary Pokemon is far more impressive then beating just one, especially when that one is when you have the type advantage. All the cards lie in Pikachu's hands
    Yeah and Latios even resists him, plus Pikachu beat a legendary belonging to a trainer that had a Dusclops that beat Charizard.

What's with that heart shaped cacoon? Three things are spinning that looks like it is cutting it open. And one of the strings has a red thing on it. Any ideas?

are you guys seriously debating whose stronger charizard or pikachu?

well if thats the game then im gonna add in my 2 cents and say its Charizard...

sure pikachu has done alot but he is inconsistent..
    Charizard has been training nonstop since johto...has more powerful moves and is more consistent

i may be a little bias because charizard is my favorite of ash's pokemon but charizard is more powerful

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    What's with that heart shaped cacoon? Three things are spinning that looks like it is cutting it open. And one of the strings has a red thing on it. Any ideas?
    Seems like its the Genesect that are doing that, red thing is the red one.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post

Charizard has been training nonstop since johto...has more powerful moves and is more consistent

i may be a little bias because charizard is my favorite of ash's pokemon but charizard is more powerful
    Pikachu is constantly getting trainer also though and like I said, in Charizard presence he has beaten stronger oponents.

Charizard vs. Pikachu debate
    Let me perch.

And yeah, the plot of this movie is eerily reminiscent of a fanfic. Like, why are there five Genesects to begin with? I would think that one would be enough, but there are several running around and it's going to be really confusing to keep track of the four normal colored ones. A story about a small army of Genesects just sounds like something you'd read on FanFiction.net or whatever. And I swear, if Mewtwo gets a form change I'm going to scream and shout 'cause Mewtwo is essentially one of the most powerful Pokemon already; he doesn't need more power.

yes mewtwo my absolute favorite legendary
    gonna be a cool movie

anyone know when the english dub will come out? and where i'll be able to watch it?
    Late this year or early next year, and Cartoon Network, like the previous movies

Yeah and Latios even resists him, plus Pikachu beat a legendary belonging to a trainer that had a Dusclops that beat Charizard.
    It even got a Light Screen up to further resist and Pikachu one shot Regice with a special attack in Volt Tackle, since Regice pulled off a Rest and woke up (Regice is feared for it's massive special defense).

And how is Charizard not inconsistent? It lost to a Blaziken after beating Blastoise and a Dusclops after beating Articuno.
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 7th March 2013 at 2:09 AM.

Pikachu is constantly getting trainer also though and like I said, in Charizard presence he has beaten stronger oponents.
    Ah that is what I was thinking. I wonder what could be inside it. GenesectTwo confirmed

And lol at Pikachu vs Charizard debate

Any arguments to support both of those claims? besides being able to fly?
    Charizard has never lost to a lesser pokemon, all his loses were against strong pokemon and were close and justified: Drake's Dragonite (he was the one who tired Dragonite the most and he had already battled with Electabuzz), Blaziken (it was almost a tie since Blaziken couldn't fight for Harrison in the next round because of how bad Charizard damaged him) and Dusclops ("Charizard, use Seismic Toss!").

Pikachu, however, is the most inconsistent pokemon. While he has got impressive wins, he has lost or tie to weaker pokemon plenty of times: Paul's Elekid, Panpour, Snivy. He got slay in the Hoenn League several times in battles.

Charizard most impressive win was a single-handedly victory against Articuno. While Pikachu's most impressive win was against Regice. They are pretty much even in this aspect.

The main difference is that Charizard has never lost to weak pokemon, like Pikachu has, and usually fights only strong pokemon that none of Ash's other pokemon can fight (like when Ash called him specially to battle Gary and Articuno). While Pikachu strenght is inconsistent, Charizard has always kept the same strength and only increased it.

--- As for Dragonite, I think Dragonite beating Beartic with a single ThunderPunch after taking loads of Ice type attacks... while Excadrill losing and then tying to the same Beartic is enough to know Dragonite is stronger.

what? he beats a latios then loses to a snivy...yes he was depowered coz of some zekrom ******** but he still had iron tail and quick attack and he could've beat snivy that time

sure chaziard lost to dusclups but that was ash's fault

if you look at the people charizard beat...would pikachu be able to beat those pokemon? magmar? golem? blastiose? articno?
    with plot armor yes he can...realistically no

can charizard beat the pokemon pikachu has faced and beat without plot armor and in a straight up fight? for the most part yes, even latios because charizard can use dragon type attacks..and regice yes because of type advantage..

Why the ballsack are we discussing Pikachu vs Charizard. This is Genesect and Mewtwo were supposed to discuss guyeeez.

What I wanted to say is why Charizard exactly ? I don't dislike Charizard, but seriously, Palpitoad or even Muk would be appreciate too to see back here. Charizard was the main subject in Kanto, pratically, was usefull in Johto and was a boss in the Kanto Battle Frontier. Isn't that enough ? I mean, there is a lot of Pokémon who could help Ash out with N's arc, and Reshiram, Plasma's plans, and it has to be the 'zard to be here ? It's ridiculous. What Ash's other Pokémon deserves ? Opening cameos ? Wow, what a gift for what they've done to him.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 7th March 2013 at 2:15 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Why the ballsack are we discussing Pikachu vs Charizard. This is Genesect and Mewtwo were supposed to discuss guyeeez.
    Because Pikachu apparently isn't good enough to take on Genesect like Charizard supposedly is...

Page 107 of 247 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast