Page 2 of 247 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

If they're gonna shows us a sixth gen pokemon in the movie or the next movie.My guess it would be a Psychic pokemon.

Yeah i'd expect the writers to make it possible for more Jirachi's too in all fairness.

I expect this will be the final BW movie considering we know that BW is supposed to be a three year saga, so i'd say Jirachi, or a 6th Gen Pokemon could be involved in it.

If this is true, then we really need to see a fight between Genesect and Mewtwo, the two genetically altered Pokemon.
    Tumblr|Twitter
    3DS friendcode: 1805-2694-6050 (Use Rain for name)
    I has Tyrogue, Sawk, and Mienfoo

I was expecting Genesect to be in this movie.. I also wouldn't be surprised if we see a Gen VI Pokemon as the star in this movie. Back in the Advance Generation two Gen IV Pokemon starred in movies and Diamond and Pearl didn't even come out yet.. so maybe it could happen again.

im not sure if anyone has said i didnt read the whole this already but maybe the novie wont feature a 6th gen legendary pokemon but just like a minor one like buizel and bonsly in the 8th movie. Although i dont know if ruby sapphire remakes will be made maybe if they are a 3rd generation pokemon will feature alongside genesect instead?

I'm actually more excited for a possible 6th gen pkmn than Genesect>.>

We all know the plot...the big bad pkmn starts thrashing a certain area and it distrupts the ballance[blah blah] and Ash & Co.[especially Ash] save the world

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Who would have ever guessed this? :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I can see the synopsis. This is just speculation on my part; Feel free to expand or edit any necessary.

"A scientist tries to capture a Jirachi to fulfill the wish of resurrecting the fabled Legendary Pokemon; Genesect. We see a glimpse of a sixth generation Pokemon eavesdropping and snatches the Scientist's machine part to capture Jirachi as if it knew what his/her scheme was."

I could see the scientist trying to obtain the energy off of Jirachi to revive Genesect for world domination, but then Genesect refuses to follow orders and flees elsewhere. I would guess in the end it leaves for the moon.

Mewtwo vs Genesect has perfect set up based on Pokedex enties alone, add actual plot and this could become the best Pokemon movie to date
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Mewtwo vs Genesect has perfect set up based on Pokedex enties alone, add actual plot and this could become the best Pokemon movie to date
    and then they go and spoil it all by boy including mewtwo

The thing I'm most curious about in this is bad guys, Team Plasma hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    This somes up how I feel entirely, it must happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    That would be awesome if the main villain was Dr.Zager but I doubt that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    maybe it will be new plasma. there the ones interested in domination so then using genosect to try and take over makes sense

I can almost guarantee the Movie will involve an ex-old plasma member (the one in B/W to be precise) proving to Team Plasma that he can create the worlds strongest Pokemon after they laughed at him disclosed his research etc. etc.

From this point on he either loses control of Genesect or chooses to cause havok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I can almost guarantee the Movie will involve an ex-old plasma member (the one in B/W to be precise) proving to Team Plasma that he can create the worlds strongest Pokemon after they laughed at him disclosed his research etc. etc.

From this point on he either loses control of Genesect or chooses to cause havok with it.
    So basically, Butler is a member of Team Plasma?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    So basically, Butler is a member of Team Plasma?
    Practically.

It's almost too obvious. I'd hate to see a 'wild' genetically modified Genosect with no explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Practically.

It's almost too obvious. I'd hate to see a 'wild' genetically modified Genosect with no explanation.
    Who is Butler?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Who is Butler?
    The antagonist from Movie 6 who was a former Team Magma member, kicked out for failing to resurect a Groudon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Who is Butler?
    A former scientist for Team Magma who will more than likely not show up because he is currently in Varina with his wife/fiance Diane

But in all seriousness. Wouldn't it be awful/hilarious if this unconfirmed movie we're talking about doesn't have Genesect at all? Oh, that would be trollish, but would probably feature 3rd gen stuff if they were doing a transfer, but since most likely that Genesect might actually be in the movie, I'll guess that they'll show Genesect's origins and how the mad scientist created it 'better' and how N hated it because it was 'flawed/no longer pure' because humans tampered with it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Buter was really annoying and dumb though, Grings Kodai and The Iron Masked Marauder were the best movie villains imo.

But in all seriousness. Wouldn't it be awful/hilarious if this unconfirmed movie we're talking about doesn't have Genesect at all? Oh, that would be trollish, but would probably feature 3rd gen stuff if they were doing a transfer, but since most likely that Genesect might actually be in the movie, I'll guess that they'll show Genesect's origins and how the mad scientist created it 'better' and how N hated it because it was 'flawed/no longer pure' because humans tampered with it.
    Well since it's not in BW2 I fully expect it just to be a wi-fi event with a movie, it fits with what I expected and does sound like a logical choice so I'm pretty sure this is legit.

So Genesect will finally appear. Can't say I'm excited; it's Unova's Mewtwo in that it's really overhyped (and quite boring in my opinion). As other people mentioned, we'll probably see a few Generation 6 Pokemon in this movie, which is the only thing I'm looking forward to. Hopefully the plot of this movie is fresh and original. #tea

Don't you think it would be awesome if we could see Team Rocket as the villains in a movie again like they were in Mewtwo returns?!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So Genesect will finally appear. Can't say I'm excited; it's Unova's Mewtwo in that it's really overhyped (and quite boring in my opinion). As other people mentioned, we'll probably see a few Generation 6 Pokemon in this movie, which is the only thing I'm looking forward to. Hopefully the plot of this movie is fresh and original. #tea
    Good old Kira

judge first, wait for the actual plot later.

Don't you think it would be awesome if we could see Team Rocket as the villains in a movie again like they were in Mewtwo returns?
    Depends, if Team Plasma are in the anime i want them, if not Team Rocket will do the job.

Well, it's not really a surprise Genesect is going to be in the next movie, but it's nice seeing it appeared in the end-movie teaser.

What makes me curious about the next movie is what kind of pokemon may star alongside it (assuming there'll be one).

Page 2 of 247 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast