Page 20 of 247 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    How we even seen what it looked like before??
    No. I'm thinking if they do show it its gonna be a completely different pokemon in gen 6

I thought it would be cool if it was just a random fossil, that gens version of Carracosta/Archeops and just the one was altered to make Genosect

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    No. I'm thinking if they do show it its gonna be a completely different pokemon in gen 6

I thought it would be cool if it was just a random fossil, that gens version of Carracosta/Archeops and just the one was altered to make Genosect
    Hmm, could be the last of his kind before all of the others got killed or whatever.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Hmm, could be the last of his kind before all of the others got killed or whatever.
    Not quite. It's just a normal pokemon once its been revived but is then modified by plasma, turning it into a 1 of a kind

Not quite. It's just a normal pokemon once its been revived but is then modified by plasma, turning it into a 1 of a kind
    I think it would be cool if it was the last of his kind and then was fossilized. TP then found it and made it better.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I do wonder if we are going to see his "Natural" form (as a new pokemon) since it's so close to the 6th gen (apparently of course). EDIT: Exactly what you said AceDetective.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 14th October 2012 at 11:40 AM.

I wonder if we'll see it before getting modified by Plasma.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I wonder if we'll see it before getting modified by Plasma.
    Unless its a new pokemon/alternate form in the next game like I hope, then I don't think we will

It would be cool if the movie and un-modified Genesect had something to do with an upcomming generation.
    Even though I hope not. It could be a forme in a future game though. like another sequel to B2W2.

I'd honestly be surprised if the Gen 6 Pokemon likely to be revealed isn't Genesect's unmodified self.

Genesect has the stigma of Team Plasma attached to it, and they could have avoided the issue by focusing solely on the new Pokemon. Yet they still chose to include Genesect, and went out of their way to show that it really is going to be in the movie (unlike when Lugia and Ho-Oh were in that one teaser)... The only explanation for this that I can see, is that the new Pokemon is related to Genesect and requires its presence to make sense.

Of course I could easily be wrong. Who knows.

Or they could just remove plasma from its origins

True. Wouldn't be the first time they've ignored part of a legendary's backstory.

But still, it's gonna be a bit awkward doing that when ALL material related to Genesect references Team Plasma. I imagine they'll at least get a small cameo like Magma did in Jirachi's movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    True. Wouldn't be the first time they've ignored part of a legendary's backstory.

But still, it's gonna be a bit awkward doing that when ALL material related to Genesect references Team Plasma. I imagine they'll at least get a small cameo like Magma did in Jirachi's movie.
    It would be so if Dr. Zager was a Scientist for Team Plasma but was fired and N destroyed all the Material for Genesect. This Must be why Dr. Zager wanted the TRio to steal Dream Data from Juniper and Fennel and steal the Chargestone Rocks from the Chargestone Cave, even though they used it for the Twist Mountain mission, I don't think Zager was just planning to use all that for a Mission that doesn't seem too big for all that, Unless Zager would want to find Unmodified Genesect Pokémon since they mentioned that they will find unidentified extinct Pokémon to make them they're slaves. Since that mission failed it's time for Zager to use it for a bigger plan than that, and with the Tempest Mission out of the way I think Zager will want the TRio to go get the last Material for the ultimate Plan for Team Rocket. Since the tempest mission was only using Rank B Legendaries that's the Therian Trio, the ultimate final Battle of Team Rocket is going to use a Rank S Pokémon. Mythical Pokémon Genesect.
    And Mewtwo will participate in the Final battle to kill Zager and Giovonni with the aid of the 6th Gen Pokémon.
    Mewtwo was probably trying to learn a Move to Kill Team Rocket and that move must be Psystrike.

I mean of all the Legendary & Mythical Pokémon introduced before Gen V, Why would Mewtwo a Pokémon that's been here since the dawn of the Pokémon franchise and the first Pokémon to star in a Movie get a signature in the 5th Generation while other Legendary & Mythical Pokémon that don't have a Signature Move don't?
    Last edited by Arceusgamer14; 15th October 2012 at 2:26 AM. Reason: About Mewtwo's Signature attack

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

They may not even focus on its origins. Were all assuming they will but they could just have it as a random legendary. Not that I want that to happen but at this stage its a possibility

They may not even focus on its origins. Were all assuming they will but they could just have it as a random legendary. Not that I want that to happen but at this stage its a possibility
    If they weren't going to focus on its origins, why even bother using Genesect? It would be easier to just toss in the Kami Trio or an older legendary like Jirachi or Deoxys(like when Mew was in Lucario's movie or Celebi was in Zoroark's) instead if they wanted a random legendary. Why pick a troublemaker who brings the "Where's Team Plasma?" problem to the forefront if there's no good reason?

Honestly I think we need more info before we do all this speculation lol.

Honestly I think we need more info before we do all this speculation lol.
    Well we'll probably be waiting until late November or early December for new info to come.

Speaking of which, that could be the moment we'll have an idea as to the nature of the possible Gen 6 Pokemon. The initial titles usually hint at what the secret star is like. "Wave-Guiding Hero", "Ruler of Illusions Z", etc. Of course there are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Well we'll probably be waiting until late November or early December for new info to come.

Speaking of which, that could be the moment we'll have an idea as to the nature of the possible Gen 6 Pokemon. The initial titles usually hint at what the secret star is like. "Wave-Guiding Hero", "Ruler of Illusions Z", etc. Of course there are exceptions.
    Ya at least till then.

Team Plasma will be present in a similar form to how Team Magma was present for the Jirachi movie, I think. The antagonist will simply be the scientist who was excommunicated from Team Plasma, and the team themselves will appear in a flashback.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Team Plasma will be present in a similar form to how Team Magma was present for the Jirachi movie, I think. The antagonist will simply be the scientist who was excommunicated from Team Plasma, and the team themselves will appear in a flashback.
    This could be cool. TP doesn't need a movie being their intro lol.

This could be cool. TP doesn't need a movie being their intro lol.
    Since we all know what happens if you get introduced in a movie. UNless you're the pokemon or a MC then you'll never be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Since we all know what happens if you get introduced in a movie. UNless you're the pokemon or a MC then you'll never be seen again.
    Yep, although that wouldn't really be a bad thing.

I can do without Team Plasma, I'd much prefer Team Rocket taking this movie as Giovanni's final hoorah.. making it canon to the anime.

Let's just say, if Mewtwo doesn't pop up at all in this, whether it be visual or just a mention, then I'll be really disappointed. The two genetically enhanced super Pokemon pitted against each other is something that I would really like to see.. and quite frankly, it's the only way i'm going to enjoy Genesect, because visually that thing is just a disaster.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I hope Oshawott is in this movie

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I hope Oshawott is in this movie
    He will be. I think that's obvious. I don't know what his role will be but we will see him.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I can do without Team Plasma, I'd much prefer Team Rocket taking this movie as Giovanni's final hoorah.. making it canon to the anime.

Let's just say, if Mewtwo doesn't pop up at all in this, whether it be visual or just a mention, then I'll be really disappointed. The two genetically enhanced super Pokemon pitted against each other is something that I would really like to see.. and quite frankly, it's the only way i'm going to enjoy Genesect, because visually that thing is just a disaster.
    So you want this movie to, well, be about Team Rocket and Mewtwo? Talk about wishful thinking... And how is Genesect visually a disaster?

Speaking of Mewtwo, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it only gets a mention/reference at best. Just a gut feeling.

Page 20 of 247 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast