Page 3 of 247 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Good old Kira

judge first, wait for the actual plot later.
    Sis, I'm not judging. All I said was that I don't really care for Genesect and that I hope the movie brings something new to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Sis, I'm not judging. All I said was that I don't really care for Genesect and that I hope the movie brings something new to the table.
    We'll have to wait a bit I guess, i'm hoping it won't be a complete copy of the Mewtwo movie.

We'll have to wait a bit I guess, i'm hoping it won't be a complete copy of the Mewtwo movie.
    I highly doubt Genesect will:

-Invite trainers to an island to see if they are strong enough to defeat it.
    -Steal everybodies Pokemon and clone them.
    -Make other Pokemon fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Well, my first thought was that this basically confirms Gen VI for next year if they're revealing Genesect now.

I wonder if Plasma will be referenced at all, like Magma in the Jirachi movie?
    In Genesect's PokeDex entry it says he was modified by Team Plasma, so there is a chance they can appear in the movie! Btw thus confirms gen. 6? How?

How the hell does Genosect confirm Gen 6 next year? The last movie of a gen always features new legends and this isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    How the hell does Genosect confirm Gen 6 next year? The last movie of a gen always features new legends and this isn't it.
    I kind think it will probably be announced next year but yeah we migth get a Lucario, Zoroark situation and have to wait for 2014 movie and thne in September of that year the 6thgen comes out.

Problem is they have to get a pokemon game out next year most likelly(this is my opinion), so thats the main issue.

I still doubt they would give away the last legendary of this generation and then launch another generation and that legendary wouldn't get any focus at all.

True, but that still means Gen 6 won't come till 2014.

You're right, and the last movie always focuses on new legendaries rather than old ones.

When we get a preview for it I wonder if there will be any spoilers, fingers crossed.

I'm hoping we get a preview after Movie 15 finishes airing, give or take a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm hoping we get a preview after Movie 15 finishes airing, give or take a week.
    Uh, we did. That's why we know about it.

You're right, and the last movie always focuses on new legendaries rather than old ones.
    But you seem to be forgetting something.. this is Best Wishes they can do whatever they want and it seems like they have been breaking a lot of trends lately so they could show a Gen VI Legendary Pokemon or a regular Gen VI Pokemon if they want to. But anyway Mewtwo vs Genesect or Gen VI Pokemon vs Genesect sounds pretty cool.

When we get a preview for it I wonder if there will be any spoilers, fingers crossed.
    If your referring to Main Cast Pokemon spoilers, a preview/poster of that wouldn't be until Early 2013.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    On the Movie Website, a lot of us don't live in Japan to watch the movie you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    This somes up how I feel entirely, it must happen.
    Your signature doesn't give off that feeling at all XD

Nah, I agree
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Your signature doesn't give off that feeling at all XD

Nah, I agree
    Haha, somebody had to do it!

Although im thinking of making it smaller, I hate large signatures (no offense;p).

I wonder when Genesect will be officially revealed, though? Some rumours say that in August (already), and if it indeed is shown in the trailer already, there's no point in hiding it any longer. But that leaves almost a whole year before the actual movie comes out and they have to use something to promote the movie within that time. So I really wouldn't rule out the possibility of a 6th gen Pokémon appearing (maybe not a legendary one, but a random one). The games wouldn't have to come out until 2014 or even later, remember Munchlax? It appeared in Destiny Deoxys in 2004 but D/P weren't released until 2006. A similar scenario could happen here.

But I don't know, I guess they could put Jirachi or some other older monsters in as well, or then just use Unova's legendaries again. They could emphasize the possible appearance of Team Plasma (and N?), and knowing their history, I wouldn't be surprised if we have Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem + company in this movie as well, haha. I bet that the mention of Team Plasma would get people interested, but we'll just have to wait and see what they're up to! Can't wait!
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I mean when it "leaks" or whatever and we can actually watch it.

Zoroark and Zorua are NOT legendary. Just NEW Pokemon in general are always featured in the last move before a new generation.

Is that mean Generation VI will come soon after Genesect's revelation?

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Is that mean Generation VI will come soon after Genesect's revelation?
    If we follow the pattern, the answer is no. We should have one more movie after that one.

Glad to see that Genosect is going to be in the spotlight for this film even though we already had a sense that he would be. Besides, I actually could see a new form of it making a debut here. Though this new form would be more like how Baby Mewtwo was instead of something like Keldeo's Resolution Forme. You know, Something like a pre-technological version of it before Team Plasma suited it up with it's technological cannon.

Other than that, I could see this turning into a "Mewtwo Vs. Genosect" film before the film comes ou next July. I mean, Every other film's preview in the previous film is totally different from what it turned out to be. Take the teaser for the Zoroarkfilm for example. It was shown to be something like a Ho-oh vs Lugia type of film before it turned to a film about Celebi and Zoroark. Though the preview of the Giratina film would make more sense here since of Regigagas rising out of a glacier while it didn't do anything like that in the film except awakening from a temple instead.

Smashin' !

It would be nice if both the new TP and TR are both in this movie, each catch one of Mewtwo and Genesect, and fight over them.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    It would be nice if both the new TP and TR are both in this movie, each catch one of Mewtwo and Genesect, and fight over them.
    id prefer old plasma over team rocket. like they find mewtwo & convince it to help them stop new plasma and genosect

Old TP and New TP would be a good alternative.

Maybe even all three, and one surprisingly is the good guys for some reason
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Though the preview of the Giratina film would make more sense here since of Regigagas rising out of a glacier while it didn't do anything like that in the film except awakening from a temple instead.
    I'm sad that this scene didn't made it into the movie.

Did you saw how friggin GIANT that one Hand was? Bigger than friggin Trees. Imagine now the whole Regigigas of this size.

Page 3 of 247 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast