Page 33 of 247 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    So, Genesect will most likely debut in TV anime.

So, this means that ... this movie will revolve around gen 6 Pokemon for the most part? :P
    The movie could still tie in to the anime with genesect. Nothing is more likely until we get more info in a few days.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    The movie could still tie in to the anime with genesect.
    I'd actually love to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I'd actually love to see that.
    Who wouldn't? We all still have fond memories of the first movie, because Mewtwo was just that cool of a pokemon back then. Far cooler then Genesect, but hey.. There has to be differences aren't there? Aside from Genesect being revived and altered, and Mewtwo being an altered clone, which by themselves already warrant completely differing storylines, but it also gives Mewtwo a reason to be the 'thinking'-type, whereas Genesect can just lash out for being revived like every other fossil has done..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'd think that one enhancement that Plasma made to Genesect would be a computerised brain. Because that cannon and those claws aren't much good if the thing that has them has the IQ of a peanut. Also, as he was feared as the ultimate hunter, I'd say Genesect was smart back then: he'd know how to efficiently kill his prey, hide when neccessary etc.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Default 2013 Movie 16: First Poster Coming Soon, and Genesect?

Pokemon Sunday seemed to confirmed Genesect will indeed be a main movie Pokemon, and by next week we seem to be getting a first poster.

Stay tuned! We might actually have that poster? Or image? Whatever it was, by Monday.

Seems about right. Maybe a plot description.

Although we know CoroCoro this week will have it, it's confirmed that next week's Smash will be showing movie stuff

whoops i posted a really redundant thread about that XD sorry!

yeah, i am just wondering what the link will be between genesect anime and genesect in the movie, now that smash seems to confirm it wasn't a fakey trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Although we know CoroCoro this week will have it, it's confirmed that next week's Smash will be showing movie stuff
    Yeah, just saw it. Unsurprising seeing as the episode will air right after CoroCoro comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    Pokemon Sunday seemed to confirmed Genesect will indeed be a main movie Pokemon, and by next week we seem to be getting a first poster.

Stay tuned! We might actually have that poster? Or image? Whatever it was, by Monday.
    By Monday you mean in japan right?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS1 FC(X): 3995 6544 3549
    3DS2 FC(Y): 1719 4581 9302

yes, and there is already a movie thread, so we can delete my thread! i am quite sorry! i get quite overexcited by early movie news.

edit: thanks for the combo joe!
    Last edited by sunyshore.com; 8th December 2012 at 11:36 PM.

Combining this with the other Movie 16 thread

We'll likely get CoroCoro on Wednesday or Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Combining this with the other Movie 16 thread

We'll likely get CoroCoro on Wednesday or Thursday
    yeah, maybe this month will not be as painfully long as i worried it would be!

very interested so putting this question forth here too:

since genesect will also be in the anime, for sure? he could be the first movie pokemon to ACTUALLY be in the anime (not just be alluded to heavily for an episode's plot, i mean show up and be in many episodes) and then also be in a movie.

what are the chances of this movie being a canon continuation of the anime somehow? not saying i expect it, just musing. impossible? possible? meh?

Amazing. Things are looking good. The trailer looks good. Genesect looked like some weird UFO.

So whats the "?" that they have in the Pokemon Smash announcement? I forgot, did they officially reveal Genosect yet?
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    So whats the "?" that they have in the Pokemon Smash announcement? I forgot, did they officially reveal Genosect yet?
    Genesect was officially revealed back in July. The "?" is presumably the movie poster.

They could be hiding a hint of Gen VI or that a silhouette of Gen VI Pokémon in the poster. Or they have the first few surprises like ether having Mewtwo return, Team Rocket and Team Plasma being in it. We'll just have to see this week.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I hope we see some spoilers on the poster maybe some evolutions and possible captures.
    Red Team-Crystal Team-Leafgreen-HeartGold Team-White Team-White 2 -Black 2-
    Y team- Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    I hope we see some spoilers on the poster maybe some evolutions and possible captures.
    Idk about that, the last two BW Movie Posters lacked any spoilers.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    yeah, maybe this month will not be as painfully long as i worried it would be!

very interested so putting this question forth here too:

since genesect will also be in the anime, for sure? he could be the first movie pokemon to ACTUALLY be in the anime (not just be alluded to heavily for an episode's plot, i mean show up and be in many episodes) and then also be in a movie.

what are the chances of this movie being a canon continuation of the anime somehow? not saying i expect it, just musing. impossible? possible? meh?
    I'd say very high

I'd also say that Oha Suta is likely to show the poster and a quick trailer on Thursday morning. They usually pre-empt these announcements

Oha Suta always reveals the poster and trailer before week of CoroCoro.

I wonder if we'll get a spoiler for evolutions in the poster, would be cool!
    I wonder who will still be active in the forums 3 years from now, from the people that are active now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I wonder if we'll get a spoiler for evolutions in the poster, would be cool!
    Not right away, but there is definetly a possiblity at some point during the movies advetising.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscape View Post
    Little News:

Masuda posted on Twitter that he will record Smash today.

Orginal text posted by him: いま会食から帰宅チュウ!!!いやー、今日は会議、会議、ポケスマ収録、会議、会食で今午前3時30分と疲 れたけど素晴らしく充実した一日でした!!!みなさん、おやすみなさーい!!!

Translated version: Chu got home from dinner now! ! ! I was a busy day wonderfully Well, today I was tired and now meeting at 3:30 am, meeting, recording Pokesuma [= Pokemon Smash], meetings, dinner! ! ! Everyone, Do Sai Good night! ! !

http://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/st...56661979471872

So maybe he will reveal something new next month? Maybe a new pokemon, which could appear in M16, who knows?

What do you think?
    Now that the Deoxys event have been reveal I got a feeling he will appear to promoted the event just like Mewtwo!!! :/

Page 33 of 247 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast