Page 59 of 247 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

They're ALL missing - the red's appearing due to the fact that he's the leader (and therefore most important) of the army.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

I could have read it way better if you didn't have to capitalize all. (-_-)

But there is still something that I don't get. Genesect should be unique, kinda like Mewtwo. So how come we have multiple Genesect? Maybe they have been cloned and the shiny is the original one?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Animé =/= games, and this (as well as shiny Genesect's existance) is further proof of that.

Or maybe all but one will get killed off?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    But there is still something that I don't get. Genesect should be unique, kinda like Mewtwo. So how come we have multiple Genesect? Maybe they have been cloned and the shiny is the original one?
    not if they found multiple fossils and resurrected them

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Animé =/= games, and this (as well as shiny Genesect's existance) is further proof of that.

Or maybe all but one will get killed off?
    So? I can have multiple Arceus in a game while in the anime is unique. My other guess is that they found various fossils of the same specimen and upgraded all of them at the same time. Basically a sort of mass production.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    not if they found multiple fossils and resurrected them
    Yep. That's my other guess.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    So? I can have multiple Arceus in a game while in the anime is unique. My other guess is that they found various fossils of the same specimen and upgraded all of them at the same time. Basically a sort of mass production.
    That's simple Gameplay and Story Segregation.

In the game's story, there is only one Arceus. You can still get multiple Arceus through trading, but as far as the story's concerned, there's only one.

Likewise, in the game's story, only one Genesect was ever made. N cancelled it as he felt Pokémon modified by science lost their beauty (effectively shutting down the idea of Genesect mass production), Dudley left Plasma in anger and finished Genesect independently. Nothing prohibits you from obtaining more than one, but as far as canon's concerned, there's only one Genesect.

That's simple Gameplay and Story Segregation.

In the game's story, there is only one Arceus. You can still get multiple Arceus through trading, but as far as the story's concerned, there's only one.

Likewise, in the game's story, only one Genesect was ever made. N cancelled it as he felt Pokémon modified by science lost their beauty (effectively shutting down the idea of Genesect mass production), Dudley left Plasma in anger and finished Genesect independently.
    Indeed. Story-wise they're unique Pokemon. But after all we saw multiple Lugia and multiple Shaymin in the anime. However, they're "natural" Pokemon, not modified fossils. But as Ace said, in the anime they could have worked with various fossils of the same species.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

You seem to be missing my point. The fact that more Genesect exist in the animé while only one exists in the games STORYWISE is proof that animé =/= games.

You seem to be missing my point. The fact that more Genesect exist in the animé while only one exists in the games STORYWISE is proof that animé =/= games.
    Ok, that's nice and dandy. However, what I wanted to know is how is possible that there are multiple Genesect in the movie. That's all, we're simply speculating.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

I gave my thoughts on it up the page. Makes some sense I think.

"Hey, we have an unstoppable war machine! Let's make five more!"

"Um, that might backfire, hard..."

"Pfft, fool! We are Team Plasma! We are GODS! NOTHING will go wrong!"

EDIT: Sigh, I reference something up page 73 and you jump to a new one?!
    Last edited by Spin Attaxx; 12th January 2013 at 9:24 AM.

We seriously getting all clone wars up in here? And is Charizard really gonna be a part of Ash's team now?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    It's incredibly obvious it's going to be a Gen 6 Pokemon. If Mewtwo has a role in this movie, we should have found out by now.
    I don't know I'm expecting a Donphan, Buizel, Munxlax not a legendary 6gen that will contribute to the movie plot, so I'm not expecting a watch based on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't know I'm expecting a Donphan, Buizel, Munxlax not a legendary 6gen that will contribute to the movie plot, so I'm not expecting a watch based on them.
    Year of GS - Lugia movie
    Year of RS - Lati@s movie
    Year of DP - Manaphy movie
    Year of BW - Zoroark movie

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Year of GS - Lugia movie
    Year of RS - Lati@s movie
    Year of DP - Manaphy movie
    Year of BW - Zoroark movie
    Not saying it won't happen but we will see, I would prefer if it was the new Zoroark/Lucario(if we get one) instead of a legendary but said pokemon wouldn't scratch a legendary so 5 yeah impossible, we will see not doubting it.

Charizard is Iris's

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

i have got a feeling that this will not exclusively follow the Anime plot. The Anime plot would be more about Tao Trio and this would be a side plot in Anime, just like how Mewtwo's story was. In the movie we will get full fledged Genesect plot that might have something to do with Tao Trio plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    i have got a feeling that this will not exclusively follow the Anime plot. The Anime plot would be more about Tao Trio and this would be a side plot in Anime, just like how Mewtwo's story was. In the movie we will get full fledged Genesect plot that might have something to do with Tao Trio plot.
    I honestly think that 'tied to the animé' can be done with a quick mention that Colress, or Dudley (was that the name?) were working on it but it escaped.. We see N looking at it, so there might be a mention of a failed experiment at one point..

I honestly feel depressed right now about this entire fiasco of a series..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Charizard is Iris's
    Ah yes, I could imagine the rage that will happen if Iris somehow got a Charizard. People will say it was handed to her like Dragonite was handed to her. Ugh.....

When does this movie air again??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm hoping that Genesect's original form gets showed. I can't see its original form being a common Pokemon either, so assuming that if they did show it, it would be a catchable Pokemon in 6th gen, and maybe we'll have a bug type pseudo legend? Or at least something rare and strong like Volcarona. I'd love that. It would have to be a strong Pokemon that they made stronger, because I feel like enhancing a weak pokemon wouldn't work so great.
    Genekarp.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    When does this movie air again??
    Second/third week of July I beleive.

Arceus!! Genesect are invading earth!!

So with M16 being canon in the anime what will happen when the dubs of the other countries reach that point during episode N?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    So with M16 being canon in the anime what will happen when the dubs of the other countries reach that point during episode N?
    I'm not sure, what's going to happen, but I do know what might occur.

It would be like with Mewtwo, there would be scenes that connect to the movie.

It'll be Ash, Iris, Cilan learning about Genesect or something, and other clues, including appearances, but for tv viewers only it will likely seem like it got swept under the rug, but the actual conclusion will be in form of the movie.

Back to the TV series, I think it will heavily revolve (outside of the Genesect stuff) around Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem, of that nature.

Otherwise I don't know.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 59 of 247 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast