Page 60 of 247 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

This movie doesn't look very good atm...hopefully it has a nice plot.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I wonder if Iris will do anything in this movie since its going to be her final movie. I guess we can assume Dragonite will do some battling.

Another generation is about to end and Ash's travel companions don't get to star in a movie before they leave.

We don't know if they will leave at the end of this generation. If the writers want to go on with the whole reeboot feeling then they could pull a Misty and Brook, and let them stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder if Iris will do anything in this movie since its going to be her final movie. I guess we can assume Dragonite will do some battling.

Another generation is about to end and Ash's travel companions don't get to star in a movie before they leave.
    Chances are Ash and Iris will be riding on the backs of Charizard and Dragonite, respectively. Genesect are weak against fire so I bet flamethrower will be used a lot.

This will likely serve as Iris's main spotlight for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

Iris will probably play a decent role due to Dragonite and yeah since this is her last movie, hopefully it is a good one for her.

Can't you people stop with all the character replacement discussion? We don't have a proof of anything and there is thread for that topic. Can't we just discuss the movie here.

On Topic: Its obvious why they are making Genesect film similar to the first film. The first film is the highest grossing Pokemon film to date and it looks like they are trying to reuse the story. No one knows if this strategy of theirs will work or not but at least we are getting something worthwhile.

This might just be my opinion... but 5 genesect seems a bit over kill. I mean if its like other legendaries then one of them would be strong enough, then five will be immensely strong. On the other hand if they are trying to make a movie like the first, you know involving evil team and linking to the series, then it's going to be one of the better films.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

omg 5 genesects with teh red one as a leader! thats awsome.

I have to share this though.
    The frist time i saw genesect and heard about it the first thing that came to mind was the movie predator.. Like.. Alien vs predator..
    And now that theirs a pack of hunters .. OMG its turning into the bug type of my dreams!!
    The Great predator !@!@!
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

I think this is going to come down to one of two cases: either Red Genesect has enhanced intelligence and is capable of leading the group independent of any orders, or by this point, Team Plasma has retaken control of them. Colress's research into controlling Pokemon in the anime is probably for the exact purpose of retaking control of the escaped Genesect from the P2 Laboratory, so that latter scenario might be what serves as the Chapter of N finale instead.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

So this doesn't have an air date yet or has the first page just not been updated.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So this doesn't have an air date yet or has the first page just not been updated.
    July 13, 2013 in Japan.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

So, Episode N will last all the way till July?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Well one would imagine at least that, I don't know what else they would do between now and October.
    {Insert signature here}

They need to keep anime fans happy 'till X and Y anime anyway, so probs yeah.

Back on topic, I'm slowly warming to the idea of Five super cyborg predators running around in a city: pretty original...

If it's copying the movie 1 plot, mewtwo accidently killed Ash. Replace Mewtwo with Red Genesect and Aiidently with delibretly... Heheheheheheheheh

The Genesect plot will, but a Reshiram and Zekrom plot will surely follow after that

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    I'm hoping that Genesect's original form gets showed. I can't see its original form being a common Pokemon either, so assuming that if they did show it, it would be a catchable Pokemon in 6th gen, and maybe we'll have a bug type pseudo legend? Or at least something rare and strong like Volcarona. I'd love that. It would have to be a strong Pokemon that they made stronger, because I feel like enhancing a weak pokemon wouldn't work so great.
    Genekarp.
    That would be cool

My true interest in this movie has been pinged, so it's a tie-in to the anime? I already got interested after the inclusion of that Red Genesect, the sole fact that there seem to be a whole army of these metallic creatures makes the grand scheme and connection to the anime all the more interesting. Let's not forget it seems Iris' Kairyu and Lizardon play a role in this movie. I'm guessing at some point in the movie quite a few powerful Pokemon are used as Genesect fodder so then Lizardon shows up and beats one or the main one, perhaps? Either way we haven't seen Lizardon in a long while and it's going to be great to see him in a movie since he was replaced by that wild Flygon in the Jirachi movie. This really does get me hyped for Team Plasma's debut, N's debut, and the Genesect backstory we're surely going to get. I'm dying to get the Wifi Event Genesect now. Oh and when Genesect is in its flight mode, it looks like a car....that is just so fucking cool. The fact these Genesect appear en masse is amazing. A person I know from Bulbagarden was pronouncing pretty firmly before hand that the normal Genesect would not, in no shape nor form, have a role in this movie.

So my idea of this being like the finale of the N arc isn't happening unless they end the season in july and then have a long break.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So my idea of this being like the finale of the N arc isn't happening unless they end the season in july and then have a long break.
    it could be the end of the N arc then the rest of the time is random episodes/a tournament.

I don't think this movie will be the finale of the N arc since ... well, N isn't in the movie. :/

I don't think this movie will be the finale of the N arc since ... well, N isn't in the movie. :/
    @Janovy, N will be in the movie. It's technically confirmed that N and Colress will be in the movie. And also Team Rocket has very high possibilities of being in the movie with a speaking role.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

How are Colress and N confirmed to be in the movie? If they are, it'll likely only be through a flashback.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    @Janovy, N will be in the movie. It's technically confirmed that N and Colress will be in the movie. And also Team Rocket has very high possibilities of being in the movie with a speaking role.
    Have they been confirmed to be in the movie? Because the poster would have shown N if that were true.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    On Topic: Its obvious why they are making Genesect film similar to the first film. The first film is the highest grossing Pokemon film to date and it looks like they are trying to reuse the story. No one knows if this strategy of theirs will work or not but at least we are getting something worthwhile.
    How is this movie similar to to the first? The only similarity I can see is that Genesect was made by an evil team. I don't really see anymore similarities.

Anyways, N and Colress could be mentioned but they probably won't show up in the movie.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Page 60 of 247 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast