Page 70 of 247 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post

This situation is entirely different
    Movie 3 even had a fake Entei. Movie 6 had a fake Groudon.

They've had fake versions of legendaries in movies for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I hope it's the original one, it would suck if it's a copy.

Although I kind of figured out a reason for why he could be back. Perhaps he followed TR??
    I'll say it's the original one until proven otherwise maybe Mewtwo went Unova by random choice of distant lands.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Mewtwo made himself a clone.

Mewthree

DUH DUH DUH

Metwo was just a messenger of the spocalypse.

Anyways Genesect better not be usurped by mewtwo, ASH'S CHARIZARD, and gen 6.
    Meh, there is like six of them lol. Kind of hard to be upstaged.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Movie 3 even had a fake Entei. Movie 6 had a fake Groudon.

They've had fake versions of legendaries in movies for a long time now.
    Why would someone in Unova randomly create a new Mewtwo or a fake one? And why would it involve TP, TR, and Genesect?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

If it is a new Mewtwo(Not saying it is) It needs to be shiny. Shiny Genesect vs Shiny Mewtwo would be awesome.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Meh, there is like six of them lol. Kind of hard to be upstaged.
    There was a ton of shaymin in the movie but everyone knows giratina was the main guy.

There was a ton of shaymin in the movie but everyone knows giratina was the main guy.
    Ya at the very end. The Genesect seem to be there throughout.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Bit no one knows who Mewtwo is besides Ash, Misty, Brock and the Trio, that's it.

So out of all of them, none would be intelligent enough to make a clone let alone have any DNA to make him.

Also, they celebrated the 10th anniversary by showing off the LAST TWO Pokemon in the FIRST generation. How ignorant can you be?

Ya at the very end. The Genesect seem to be there throughout.
    We have no proof of that. All we know is that it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why would you think its the real Mewtwo? For one thing its an, "awakening" when sounds like a new one was created or formed. The previous Mewtwo is out traveling cities.

Plus we haven't seen Mewtwo since 2001, which was 12 years ago. That means most kids have no idea who that Mewtwo is.
    Cyber, it's the real MEWTWO.

First and all, Haunter227 is going to be very happy!!! when he reads the info.

The question is why Mewtwo is revealed to be a secret star and not a Gen VI pokemon?
    Reason: Because it's possible that the writers planned 4 movies with the 5th generation events legendaries this gen, but when they know about a 2013 release of the games they have already planned a Genesect vs Mewtwo showdown that the writers decided to not delete it by showing a new pokemon.

-There's also the fact that Genesect is a modified pokemon like Mewtwo, Genesect is related to Team Plasma like Mewtwo is related to Team Rocket, that Mewtwo has got this gen a attack for himself, Psystrike; that the movie will be tied into the anime like the Mewtwo one and mainly two things:

-The movie title, unlike other times, isn't hinting new pokemon being in it. Meaning that something rare will happen.
    -The fact that the main star will fight Genesect: It's unbelievable that a cute marketable pokemon or a Lucario/Zoroark like pokemon will fight Genesect. And I don't see Xerneas and Yveltal in the movie and I don't see GameFreak releasing all the serious legendaries in the movie in one month.

-Genesect and Mewtwo will share a role in the mvoie like 50/50. Also, this increases the possibility of Giovanni returning.

The question is, why Genesect was revealed early? Because GameFreak can't afford a release of a pokemon in July 2013. Specially when we know that this would cause the intertional release Just before the new generation.

We have no proof of that. All we know is that it is there.
    Ya but it seems to be like an army sort of thing unlike the Shaymin.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    If it is a new Mewtwo(Not saying it is) It needs to be shiny. Shiny Genesect vs Shiny Mewtwo would be awesome.
    Man I didn't think of that. A shiny Mewtwo being introduced because of that Shiny Genosect makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    God, why are some of you doing the same thing you did with Charizard?

Why exactly would you think a WHOLE new Mewtwo out of nowhere is recreated and "questioning it's existence"?
    That's pretty much rehashing a major plot point from the FIRST MOVIE. And since this movie is actually CANON to Episode N, which means its actually RELEVANT to the anime, wouldn't you think the only Mewtwo that is actually RELEVANT to the anime would appear?
    I don't understand why another Mewtwo is suddenly out of the question given that we've had a fake one before.

Anyway, I wasn't the one who came up with the other Mewtwo thing. However, I do think it's more likely than having the old one return after more than a decade of absence. And honestly, I think it would be just like Team Rocket to manufacture another Mewtwo.

Or maybe Team Plasma manufactured one, based on TR's blueprints. I mean, Colress is a genius scientist right?

Anyone finds it funny that it's Gen 1 vs Gen 5 xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I'll say this movie is "TR vs. TP: THE MOVIE: Fanservice Edition."

But seriously, Mew had an extra major role in another movie after the first, so why not Mewtwo?

This is AMAZING. I didn't think GAME FREAK would actually do it. My body was so not ready for this announcement.

Don't disappoint us now, GAME FREAK! GET HYPE.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

Charizard and Mewtwo huh? And to think people thought the writers don't care about older fans XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Charizard and Mewtwo huh? And to think people thought the writers don't care about older fans XD
    Except we don't know if it's Ash's Charizard, we still have no official confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Except we don't know if it's Ash's Charizard, we still have no official confirmation.
    The opening was the confirmation

The opening was the confirmation
    I was just kidding. :P

I was referring to people who despite all the evidence we have gotten are still not convinced Ash's Charizard is returning.

I was just kidding. :P

I was referring to people who despite all the evidence we have gotten are still not convinced Ash's Charizard is returning.
    I knew you were kidding. I don't know how anyone could look at the opening and not think Ash's Charizard will appear in Episode N.

I knew you were kidding. I don't know how anyone could look at the opening and not think Ash's Charizard will appear in Episode N.
    Simply ridiculous. -.-

Anyway, Charizard, Mewtwo VS Genesect ... what's next? Ash's old Pokémon appear in the movie? Misty makes a cameo?

Simply ridiculous. -.-

Anyway, Charizard, Mewtwo VS Genesect ... what's next? Ash's old Pokémon appear in the movie? Misty makes a cameo?
    LOl I don't think anybody isc doubting Charizard's return, I think they are doubting his return in the upcoming episode(which is also ridiculous).

LOl I don't think anybody isc doubting Charizard's return, I think they are doubting his return in the upcoming episode(which is also ridiculous).
    Why is it ridiculous //lol

I mean i'm 50-50 on whether if it's Ash's Charizard. But we haven't gotten any scans that explicitily states "SATOSHI NO LIZARDON" in the upcoming episodes.

I'm rather indifferent to whatever happens :3

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I wonder if Pokémon Smash will show us a new trailer for the movie, like, Mewtwo VS Genesect fighting each other?

Page 70 of 247 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast