Page 71 of 247 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I wonder if Pokémon Smash will show us a new trailer for the movie, like, Mewtwo VS Genesect fighting each other?
    Hope it does, but then again Genesect... There's five of them.... I hope that the others are preoccupied by fighting the Main Cast's Pokes, and maybe Mewtwo's clones?

I hope that this is a sequel to the 1st film, or the special after that. Continouty between movies are always good....

This better be the old mewtwo. Also, it's silly to think it's a shiny mewtwo after all the merchandise has already been released featuring the regular colored one -_-

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Why can't it be the same one? It's really annoying how people get here. First people think Mewtwo won't be in the movie, when it gets confirmed, instead of accepting it, they now think its a "fake" or an illusion of Mewtwo. No please, get out of here. I don't want to hear about this illusion crap or kids not knowing what a Mewtwo is. I'm pretty sure any new viewer that watches Pokemon will come across the old episodes/movies.

The Reawakening part is most likely a term used for a Pokemon returning. We've had terms that seemed to give a different meaning before, although I can't recall exactly when.
    No, it's not a term. It's just simply means Mewtwo's power awakening.

Reawakening clearly refers to Mewtwo being awoken once more.

I wonder if it's Team Rocket who gain control over it again or if it's Genesect who disturbs it.

**** yeah Mewtwo, pretty happy about this news, even though a lot of us saw this coming.

Da heck are you guys talking about a diferent Mewtwo? Mewtwo wasn't mass produced there was only one, Unless Zager somehow was able to do a new one recently.

YES.

I wanted/predicted this to happen ever since i learnt of Genesect's background and Team Rocket's rivalry with Team Plasma right at the start of BW.

After that everything pieced up nicely, the whole scene has been set up perfectly for him to return and it's finally happening.

This WILL be the movie that redeems Best Wishes for me, i've always wanted Mewtwo to return after Johto, but knew it wouldn't happen logically.

I can't put into words how happy I am right now, but i'm sure once i calm down i'll put a better perspective on everything.

YES.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I guess the person who said Mewtwo would've already been revealed was wrong.....Oh I'm also doing this when it's confirmed that the upcoming Charizard is Ash's.
    Yeah.

I wouldn't have minded if he didn't treat his opinions as fact, but he did and that's to be expected on a Pokemon Forum.

You said it 'likely' wouldn't happen, which is reasonable since you never claimed it 'won't' happen.

I remember you talking about Mewtwo having to be re-estabalished and such, maybe but i don't see it being anything phenomonal. I bet Mewtwo is more iconic and well known to younger fans than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post

Welp, it seems I may have indeed been wrong to think Mewtwo wouldn't be appearing in the movie.
    Definetly.

Just don't treat things as fact all the time and when something like this ever happens again you'll won't have to explain that you was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I can't see "THE" Mewtwo being in the movie.

Its probably another illusion or fake version of Mewtwo like the one in the Mastermind special.
    And so, just like Charizard the doubt that this is the same Pokemon despite the title 'RE-AWAKENING' has begun.

It's a re-awakening, only one Mewtwo can be re-awoken, and common sense even without this title should teach users that Mewtwo is the only one of it's kind.

I'm sure it won't be another illusion or fake Mewtwo. Besides the Mastermind Special didn't have a title talking about Mewtwo, it said all along about MIRAGE Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So it's confirmed that Mewtwo will have a role then. Darn. I wanted this to be Genesect's movie only, or that we'd at least be introduced to a brand-new Legendary Pokemon that would be its co-star. Anyway, I want to know more about what's going on before I become too negative, but I'm hoping that Mewtwo's role will be small like Mew's role in Movie 8.
    Sometimes I feel you say these things on purpose for your own amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Charizard and Mewtwo huh? And to think people thought the writers don't care about older fans XD
    If this is the same Mewtwo (which i'm VERY confident about) this should be a lesson to all fans in the future that no Pokemon OR Character is ever too old to be brought back into the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    **** yeah Mewtwo, pretty happy about this news, even though a lot of us saw this coming.
    Yeah man, it's finally happening!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    You said it 'likely' wouldn't happen, which is reasonable since you never claimed it 'won't' happen.
    Thing is, we didn't get this information from Coro-Coro, but from another source.

I remember you talking about Mewtwo having to be re-estabalished and such, maybe but i don't see it being anything phenomonal. I bet Mewtwo is more iconic and well known to younger fans than you think.
    I meant within Coro-Coro, I didn't necessarily mean the movie itself, but clearly some history of some kind will be warranted in the movie, especially with the whole "Reawakening part."
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Will Mewtwo remember Ash? I'm kind of curious about that.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Thing is, we didn't get this information from Coro-Coro, but from another source.
    True true, but as Serebii said, it's reliable so things look in favour.

I meant within Coro-Coro, I didn't necessarily mean the movie itself, but clearly some history of some kind will be warranted in the movie, especially with the whole "Reawakening part."
    That's what I meant too, not within the movie.

We'll get something explaining his past one way or another, but I don't expect his story to be plastered everywhere 24/7.

Eh, I think if Mewtwo Returns didn't exist it would be 'Extremespeed Genesect and the Return of Mewtwo' but since it's already been used the found the next best thing, Re-awakening. I doubt Mewtwo's actually hidden away to sleep. We know that he roams the city at night so he won't have gone into a slumber. Reawakening will be the writers way of saying return, without using the word return in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Will Mewtwo remember Ash? I'm kind of curious about that.
    More like Will ash rememeber Mewtwo? This dumb guy forgot about his freaking Pidgeot

Quote Originally Posted by DeJoth View Post
    More like Will ash rememeber Mewtwo? This dumb guy forgot about his freaking Pidgeot
    Well who knows.. he did remember Giratina so I guess that's something.

I wonder what Trip did when he found out about this.....

BOONIES REPRESENT

Omg omg omg yes! Mewtwo! This is awesome!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I really hope this isn't fake, because this is the showdown we've been waiting for XD lol
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I really hope this isn't fake, because this is the showdown we've been waiting for XD lol
    Its not .

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its not .
    Indeed it isn't.

Spoiler:- img:

Scanned by Dogasu.

It surprises me that people still argue with CyberCubed. There's only so many of his posts I can read before I stop reading them.

Anyway, **** yeah Mewtwo. He's the perfect match for Genesect. Coolness AND nostalgia! Gen V is going out with a bang.

I do wonder if it's Team Plasma vs Team Rocket, or if it's Plasma's escaped baby vs Rocket's escaped baby (with no teams actually in the plot) though.

Lol.

So, no Team Plasma VS Team Rocket - but Team Plasma VS Team Rocket AND Genesect VS Mewtwo. XD

So, no Team Plasma VS Team Rocket - but Team Plasma VS Team Rocket AND Genesect VS Mewtwo. XD
    Except nothing has been confirmed about Team Plasma VS Team Rocket. Apparently, Team Plasma won't even be relevant by the time this movie premieres.

The Genesect army seem to have escaped from Team Plasma in much the same way as Mewtwo did from Team Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Except nothing has been confirmed about Team Plasma VS Team Rocket. Apparently, Team Plasma won't even be relevant by the time this movie premieres.

The Genesect army seem to have escaped from Team Plasma in much the same way as Mewtwo did from Team Rocket.
    I know, but in a way, this is a fight of creations of the two evil teams.

Still hope that the New Team Rocket VS Team Plasma will still happen and that both Mewtwo & the Genesect Army will be involved in it. Maybe Mewtwo came to Unova and waited for Team Rocket to almost have full control in Unova so he could make his Assault on Team Rocket. Since I think the writers want Mewtwo to destroy Team Rocket if he was suppose to Kill Team Rocket in the suppose to be One year long show.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I know, but in a way, this is a fight of creations of the two evil teams.
    I think that Genesect and Mewtwo's history with those teams will be referenced, but they won't actually show up (except for possibly the prologue). The focus should be on Genesect and Mewtwo as individual Pokémon that have escaped a miserable fate of being used as weapons by villainous teams.

Quote Originally Posted by DeJoth View Post
    He never forgot about it. He said he would go back for it someday. Someday is any day between the day you say someday and the day you die. Did he die? No! I just want a Giovanni and Ghetis moment. One thing I have with this movie is doesn't the plot of the current arc in Japan have to do with the movie. So if the plot is finished in the movie how would they handle the anime ending? (arc wise)

That's a good point Kein, Plasma will be out of the picture. Team Rocket probably will be too. Jessie, James and Meowth will probably still be around sure, but they probably won't have much of a mission by the time Plasma is finished.

But here is the big question. Is the Mewtwo in the movie the same one from the original series or a completely different one?
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Page 71 of 247 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast