Page 73 of 247 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ash wasn't brainswiped after Mewtwo Returns.. So if he doesn't remember Mewtwo, then that means that Mewtwo Returns never happened canonically.
    I get that, I just don't know why Mewtwo Returns couldn't be canon
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #1802

    Default

    YES!! MewTwo coming back!! This and Charizard?? Best news ever!! I hope they talk about what happened with movie 1 and the special.
    Now, I'm really excited..
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  3. #1803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I will keep this quote as proof people expect too much when July comes.
    Y'know, this happens almost everytime, no need to be such a dick about it. Hell, even I'M worried they'll screw it up.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I will keep this quote as proof people expect too much when July comes.
    I will keep this quote as proof people are too pessimistic about stuff without having even a remote idea of how things will turn out.


    ....and now, her story begins.

  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I will keep this quote as proof people are too pessimistic about stuff without having even a remote idea of how things will turn out.
    We don't know much of the movie for it be a evil Genesect so him getting what he wants shouldn't be the least of his worries. So I'm not pesstimistic.

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    We don't know much of the movie for it be a evil Genesect so him getting what he wants shouldn't be the least of his worries. So I'm not pesstimistic.
    Yes you are pessimistic. Keeping a quote to rub someone's nose in it? That's ****ing low

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    Yes you are pessimistic. Keeping a quote to rub someone's nose in it? That's ****ing low
    I wasn't going to rub it in his face, so I will just delete it, is that better?

  8. #1808
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Indeed it isn't.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Scanned by Dogasu.
    Le new Eevee is in the anime too??

    OMG MY CHILDHOOD IS COMING BACK <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Writer you do care *tears up*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,946

    Default

    Its odd that Ash will be the only one to recognize Mewtwo. Iris and Cilan weren't around back then.

  10. #1810

    Default

    I think its kind of fun how Ash will be the only one to know these things. They'll have to explain to them what happened, hope we get some flashbacks on that.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  11. #1811
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Its odd that Ash will be the only one to recognize Mewtwo. Iris and Cilan weren't around back then.
    Man tell what, the other day a friend introduced me someone that I never meet and I was like, WOW this is odd I don't recognize you, totally get Cyber, its so odd when we meet someone new and we dont even know them.

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Man tell what, the other day a friend introduced me someone that I never meet and I was like, WOW this is odd I don't recognize you, totally get Cyber, its so odd when we meet someone new and we dont even know them.
    Because Ash was the only character around back then, Iris and Cilan should be like, "What is a Mewtwo?"

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I knew he'd return when it was revealed that the city is based on new york. Can't wait <3

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Because Ash was the only character around back then, Iris and Cilan should be like, "What is a Mewtwo?"
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, like I told you I was like, "who is this person?" and I never even meet the person, why would I not know who that person was, I was blown away by that experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I knew he'd return when it was revealed that the city is based on new york. Can't wait <3
    I predict we will get a lot of posts like this now.

    Don't you agree Haunter?

  15. #1815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Indeed it isn't.

        Spoiler:- img:


    Scanned by Dogasu.
    Incredible!

    I can't wait.

    There's no lie that Mewtwo looks very different (and worse looking imo) but that doesn't defeat the fact of how cool he is, i can't wait for his return.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Its odd that Ash will be the only one to recognize Mewtwo. Iris and Cilan weren't around back then.
    Just as weird as it was when they met Dawn, Cynthia and Looker?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Gotta wonder what Haunter thinks XD
    What don't I think!!??

    I'm buzzed for this movie and still can't put into words how hyped I am!

  16. #1816
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I knew he'd return when it was revealed that the city is based on new york. Can't wait <3
    You and everyone else.

    Charizard had better kick some ninfia ***.

  17. #1817

    Default

    I have a question, and forgive my newbieness. But where is this movie taking place? I know the location is based on New York, but where is it on a map? I assume we're still in Unova.

  18. #1818
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    I have a question, and forgive my newbieness. But where is this movie taking place? I know the location is based on New York, but where is it on a map? I assume we're still in Unova.
    I believe Castelia would be the equivalent.

  19. #1819
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    I have a question, and forgive my newbieness. But where is this movie taking place? I know the location is based on New York, but where is it on a map? I assume we're still in Unova.
    Still in Unova. But the city won't be placed on a map.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  20. #1820
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    I hope Mewtwo uses that new move he got during this gen.

    Psystrike I think it's called.

  21. #1821
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    What don't I think!!??

    I'm buzzed for this movie and still can't put into words how hyped I am!
    I thought for a while that you died from selfdestructing upon reading of this miraculous news

    Who knew good things happened the more your stressed that it should
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  22. #1822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,153

    Default

    Mewtwo and Genesect in the same film?! It really happened?!!
    Ohhh I how I love Tuesdays!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

  23. #1823
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Still in Unova. But the city won't be placed on a map.
    We don't know that they'll still be in Unova, since the movie will fall under yet another saga. The setting (Pokémon Hills) was based on Central Park, but the movies have always taken liberties with real-life inspirations.

  24. #1824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I thought for a while that you died from selfdestructing upon reading of this miraculous news
    I thought I might have died, and this was my ideal future life created around my dreams. Huh? Maybe it is.

    Joking aside, nah i did actually post 2/3 pages back this morning when i was at my peak of excititment, not that any of my hype has died down yet.

    Who knew good things happened the more your stressed that it should
    Yeah man haha, i'll stress that i want Ash to become a strong trainer next.

  25. #1825
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    799

    Default

    I wonder what kind of moves Mewtwo will have. I hope he has these:
    -Psychic
    -Shadow Ball
    -Barrier
    -Aura Sphere
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Page 73 of 247 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •