Page 79 of 247 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I mean Team Rocket by far have been the most significant villains in the anime. Yes, TRio were the ones who showed up most often but they are still TR members trying to please Giovanni. Butch and Cassidy as well as Dr.Namba have shown up often. You have Attila and Hun who showed up in the Legend of Thunder special. Professor Sebastian, Tyson, The Iron Masked Marauder, Annie and Oakley (in the dub), Matori, Pierce, Dr.Zager, Domino, the Grunts and Giovanni. TR have a big role in the anime.
    Exactly. Members have been present in each and every region we've seen in the anime so far. TR has the biggest role in the anime of the villainous organizations in terms of how wide-spread it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    Also the special episode "showdown at the oak corral"! That was a pretty good episode. And butch dowses cyndaquil with a fire extinguisher. And many other unique funny things happen in it. This add has been brought to you by Pikafleg lol.
    Those Chronicles episodes were HILARIOUS. Good times, my friend.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 13th February 2013 at 2:50 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    Exactly. Members have been present in each and every region we've seen in the anime so far. TR has the biggest role in the anime of the villainous organizations in terms of how wide-spread it is.
    jJM are so incompetent I would feel embarrassed if I knew they represented me.

Also genesect needs to win vs mewtwo. The amount of gen 1 support is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    jJM are so incompetent I would feel embarrassed if I knew they represented me.

1) ROFL. They aren't the ideal group to showcase for TR, that's for sure. XD.

2) Knowing the anime, it's gonna be some cheesy "forgive each other" moments.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I don't think it has anything to do with supporting the first generation. It all just depends on how the battle between Mewtwo and Genesect play out, since Mewtwo is believed to be the world's strongest Pokémon, and Genesect was modified to be powerful as well. Something tells me Mewtwo will have a close victory, but there might not actually be a declared winner unless you call "calming Genesect down" a victory.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with supporting the first generation. It all just depends on how the battle between Mewtwo and Genesect play out, since Mewtwo is believed to be the world's strongest Pokémon, and Genesect was modified to be powerful as well. Something tells me Mewtwo will have a close victory, but there might not actually be a declared winner unless you call "calming Genesect down" a victory.
    I think it's gonna end in a tie and forgiveness esque ending. XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Genesect could have been made with anti mewtwo tech.

1) ROFL. They aren't the ideal group to showcase for TR, that's for sure. XD.

2) Knowing the anime, it's gonna be some cheesy "forgive each other" moments.
    Yeah, but it's especially funny when they acknowledge how they suck and say "now let's show them how a real trio of loosers is supposed to act!"
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    Yeah, but it's especially funny when they acknowledge how they suck and say "now let's show them how a real trio of loosers is supposed to act!"
    Agreed.

You know how they should act more often?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7thoceSCcQ4

Besides Dark-types and possibly Bug-types, we don't know Mewtwo's weakness XD. I doubt Team Plasma knew of him, so they wouldn't know how to make Genesect ineffective against Mewtwo. Granted, the dual Bug/Steel could give him difficulty, but not indestructible.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

TP likely didn't know about Mewtwo... in fact, most people in the anime universe shouldn't know about it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    TP likely didn't know about Mewtwo... in fact, most people in the anime universe shouldn't know about it
    There's no way to know how much information about Mewtwo has reached the public at this point. If The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon is canon, Oak, Misty, May and Max all know about him and Dr. Yung might still be alive. Even failing that, it was never shown certainly and irreversibly that the only Team Rocket members who knew about Mewtwo were at Mt. Quena and got their memories wiped.

Or maybe someone discovered Mewtwo living in that city.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Agreed.

You know how they should act more often?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7thoceSCcQ4
    LOl oh hell no they shouldn't <.<!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I really laughed at Mewtwo's nose. XD In a good way. I don't mind his change. All old Pokémon are changed in some way.

I love Mewtwo, so I'm sure I'll really like this movie. Shame it will take so long time before I can watch it.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    There's no normal way to have Genesect talking or telepathy, without sounding creepy as hell or weird as hell.

Not saying it won't happen, I just don't want to see it.
    Genesect sounding creepy as hell would be brilliant.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Isn't Genesect a machine?? I feel like it talking would just be weird as hell.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Isn't Genesect a machine?? I feel like it talking would just be weird as hell.

Its a bug turned into a machine or atleast we assume thats the case,well couldn't TP give him the ability to talk when "upgrading" him? A lot of the other legendaries seems to talk through telepathy.

Anyway its not a big deal for me, if it was my choice I wouldn't make any legendary talk but if they do I don't really care but yeah this is Pokemon not Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its a bug turned into a machine or atleast we assume thats the case,well couldn't TP give him the ability to talk when "upgrading" him? A lot of the other legendaries seems to talk through telepathy.

Anyway its not a big deal for me, if it was my choice I wouldn't make any legendary talk but if they do I don't really care but yeah this is Pokemon not Digimon.
    Ya but it would still be weird. I don't really want to listen to a guy talk robot for a movie lol.

They could give him a robotic tone but do something unique with it. Like maybe use a manner of speaking that implies Genesect is batcrap insane?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

I'd prefer that it wouldn't talk. Mewtwo will undoubtly talk, and that's all well and good. But too many of the newest legendaries talk. Only the Kamis and Meloetta doesn't talk. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I'd prefer that it wouldn't talk. Mewtwo will undoubtly talk, and that's all well and good. But too many of the newest legendaries talk. Only the Kamis and Meloetta doesn't talk. D:
    Are you saying lgendaries are stupid?

Besides he can have a voicebox.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I agree, Mewtwo's enougth talking lol. Besides, there is like five of them.

Am I the only person who would be perfectly fine with the Genesects speaking? I don't really see what's so bad about it. It allows the writers to do things they wouldn't be able to do if the legendaries didn't speak.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Am I the only person who would be perfectly fine with the Genesects speaking? I don't really see what's so bad about it. It allows the writers to do things they wouldn't be able to do if the legendaries didn't speak.
    I feel that all the Genesects speaking would be a bit... excessive, even if by doing so the writers would make the job much easier for the animators (since they don't have to rely much in body language) and the Pokemon are easier to understand. However, I think that Red Genesect, as the leader, should be the one to talk.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 13th February 2013 at 7:30 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

It's not like Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice where there were five different species talking, it's just two, and there's more than one of one of those two. Not having the Genesects talk COULD be creepy, if done right... done wrong, they become bland and characterless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I feel that all the Genesects speaking would be a bit... excessive, even if by doing so the writers would make the job much easier (since they don't have to rely much in body language). However, I think that Red Genesect, as the leader, should be the one to talk.
    Yeah, the leader should be the one who talks since it has the brains of the group.

/lame

Also just a weird thought: if the Red Genesect talks in the movie, what if it has the tone of a female?

*beat*

No, seriously. What if this Genesect has the implications of a female? It really makes no sense that Genesect wouldn't have a gender because it used to exist in prehistoric times. It apparently wasn't Steel that we know of, so it had to have a gender. All the non-Legendary Rock-types have genders after all, and it's say to say Genesect was probably a dual Bug-type, or had Rock to it--hell, Forretress, the only other Bug/Steel (I know of) has male and female genders!

Also, a female leader of a small swarm/hoard/whatever of Bugs makes sense, you know? And also because it's the color red it would give off the symbolism of the female menstrual*BRICK'D*
    I survived Pupa.

Page 79 of 247 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast