Page 83 of 247 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

It would be funny if Mewteo came to Ash and said in all his years of travel he has seen nothing that touched him quite like Ash, then all ash does is OMG I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE GIMME MY POKEDEX!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    He's younger-looking because he's not angry anymore 8D. Or he's using some kind of cream on his face when we're not looking to make himself look ten years-younger. It's either of the two. (STAY TUNED)
    He... Grew... a.. NOSE!!! How do you do that with facialcream!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It would be funny if Mewteo came to Ash and said in all his years of travel he has seen nothing that touched him quite like Ash, then all ash does is OMG I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE GIMME MY POKEDEX!!!
    Nah, Ash should remember him considering the events of Mewtwo Returns.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Okay on the Mewtwo topic

The way I see it is that due to the events of Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns. Mewtwo is touched by what Ash accomplished through the years that he's been missing and has been watching over him from a distance using his Psychic powers. Due to the great severity of numbers we have 5 Genesect with one Shiny and being really fast.

To even up the odds he decides to offer his services towards stopping these rampaging Genesect.

4 Normal Genesect
    1 Shiny Genesect with enhanced speed

vs.
    Mewtwo with a new accountability and enhanced strength and speed
    Ash's Charizard
    Iris' Dragonite
    With Pikachu riding Shotgun on Charizard
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    That's like saying he grew a mouth. He's always had a nose, it's just more defined now, even though he still looks the same despite that. It's jarring because it's just a poster, not the final thing. It's also because his head is tilted down at an angle, thus his nose/muzzle will be more accentuated. It actually looks like the style was taken from the Pokémon Adventures, now that I think about it.

But really, the only change I've noticed are his eyes. They actually look softer, which I think is a great idea since he's had a change of heart. Who knows, he might actually lampshade the time in between Mewtwo Returns and this movie to Ash, and how long it takes for Ash/Pikachu to remember him. (I'm kinda excited to see Iris and Cilan's reaction to Mewtwo.) I also wonder if we'll get mention of the superclones, and if they actually make an appearance. That'd be interesting to see what they do with that if it happens.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

they say sylveon will appear in the movie What typedo you think it is? I think that it is or a normal or a fighting type pokemon

Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    they say sylveon will appear in the movie
    Sylveon will appear in the Pikachu short. It will be starring alongside Eevee and other Eevee evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    What typedo you think it is? I think that it is or a normal or a fighting type pokemon
    Now this isn't the right thread for that sort of discussion, but this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Nah, Ash should remember him considering the events of Mewtwo Returns.
    Somebody get Voldemort that face cream xD

So I can't remember, was Charizard in the Mewtwo return special??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So I can't remember, was Charizard in the Mewtwo return special??
    According to Bulbapedia, yes. However, not Ash's Charizard. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    According to Bulbapedia, yes. However, not Ash's Charizard. XD
    Lol so Charizard is gonna come back all confused as to who the hell Mewtwo is.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ash's Charizard did not appear in Mewtwo Returns however Mewtwo's Clone Charizard did.

Lol so Charizard is gonna come back all confused as to who the hell Mewtwo is.
    Unfortunately, he obeys orders now and (maybe) isn't one to go looking for fights anymore, so we're probably not going to get any callbacks to the first movie with Charizard challenging Mewtwo to anything.

Then again, the PokéDex says Charizard won't turn its flame on opponent weaker than it, so...

Naw, that would just derail Charizard's character from last we saw of him. Unless Mewtwo was the one attacking Ash, I don't think the two are going to even bat an eye at each other or have a menacing "YOU"-moment or something.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'd like to see Mewtwo dying in a heroic way (something like killing evil red Genesect before dying)? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Mewtwo and it's easily my favourite legendary, but I think Mewtwo dying in a heroic way would be a great way to end it's story.
    Last edited by Charizard-Fan; 15th February 2013 at 9:23 PM.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Am I the only one who'd like to see Mewtwo dying in a heroic way (something like killing evil red Genesect before dying)? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Mewtwo and it's easily my favourite legendary, but I think Mewtwo dying in a heroic way would be a great way to end it's story.
    You should go back some pages. There are people that already suggested this idea.

I personally don't want that. One can be a true hero without having to die.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Bringing Mewtwo back after a decade and (almost) a half and having him die is a terrible way to end his story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    You should go back some pages. There are people that already suggested this idea.

I personally don't want that. One can be a true hero without having to die.
    If he does die, I'll cry. As I did for Sir Aaron and Lucario. ;-; And i mean omg Mewtwo's been around since my childhood.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Bringing Mewtwo back after a decade and (almost) a half and having him die is a terrible way to end his story.
    Not really.

In the anime it's only been a matter of months. Not years like we've experienced.

Mewtwo...Die? In the same sentence? Right in the childhood for even suggesting that
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Mewtwo...Die? In the same sentence? Right in the childhood for even suggesting that
    I agree. Bringing him back to kill him after we were thinking for years that he was getting a happy ending would be miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I agree. Bringing him back to kill him after we were thinking for years that he was getting a happy ending would be miserable.
    I second that. Even if only a few months passed from an anime's point of view, don't you find that depressing that someone has received the gift of life and is looking for his place in the world... just to die?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Like I don't see why he'd have to die.

Lucario had to die to be with Sir Aaron again, that's how he'd be happy. And I mean even if Sir Aaron lived he'd still be dead (I always tend to forget that heojfaedg). So with Mewtwo though, he already is a hero. He saved the lake Pokemon and stuff. He doesn't need to die. :/

What if the Charizard is Mewtwo's cloned one, and Ash's Chari leaves
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I second that. Even if only a few months passed from an anime's point of view, don't you find that depressing that someone has received the gift of life and is looking for his place in the world... just to die?
    Exactly. I really hope Mewtwo doesn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Unfortunately, he obeys orders now and (maybe) isn't one to go looking for fights anymore, so we're probably not going to get any callbacks to the first movie with Charizard challenging Mewtwo to anything.

Then again, the PokéDex says Charizard won't turn its flame on opponent weaker than it, so...

Naw, that would just derail Charizard's character from last we saw of him. Unless Mewtwo was the one attacking Ash, I don't think the two are going to even bat an eye at each other or have a menacing "YOU"-moment or something.
    The point I was trying to make is that Charizard got brain bleached so he won't remember ever seeing Mewtwo lol.

The point I was trying to make is that Charizard got brain bleached so he won't remember ever seeing Mewtwo lol.
    Yeah.

It's only going to be Ash, Pikachu, Jessie, James and Meowth who remember Mewtwo which in theory is more than enough people to help explain who Mewtwo is and what happened previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Yeah.

It's only going to be Ash, Pikachu, Jessie, James and Meowth who remember Mewtwo which in theory is more than enough people to help explain who Mewtwo is and what happened previously.
    I kinda felt Mewtwo Returns was the perfect ending to the tale as is, but here's hoping Mewtwo doesn't die in this film.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Yeah.

Really doubt we'll be seeing a twerp team up here...hopefully anyways.

Page 83 of 247 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast