Page 93 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Its not mewtwo there no reason for him to be in that opening japenese or not. It was scizor
    Look real close at it... definitely Mewtwo
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Did Pokémon Smash say anything?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Did Pokémon Smash say anything?
    No. HOWEVER there was a question mark being held up in the preview for the next episode.
    So some news about Genesect or Sylveon will be revealed next week.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Now I'm dying on what Oha Suta might say this week.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Also, for anybody who's interested these are all of the appearances of Mewtwo in the city in order:

Wait, That last one is Mewtwo? My mind has been blown. I've always wondered what that clip showed.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    No. HOWEVER there was a question mark being held up in the preview for the next episode.
    So some news about Genesect or Sylveon will be revealed next week.
    Both Genesect and Sylveon are already been revealed to the public!! So that means....

Ghetis looks so scary
    Bugs are my love

Other favorites

I have a possible reason why Mewtwo is the star of the movie and not a Gen VI pokemon:

-In Gen IV the last movie was aout Zorua and Zoroark. To promote the movie, they made events with the legends of the movie where you need to get one of them if you want to catch Zorua and Zoroark, making them event pokemon although they aren't legendaries.

What happened? That a normal pokemon could only be accessed for fans who bought the Gen IV games and went to the movie.. If you bought Black and White first, you don't get unless you trade the beast. And for that, you need a computer, Wifi and the correct technology. And not only that but we need people who want to share them and there isn't.

But who is the biggest problem? That outisde Japan the event pokemon needed to get Zorua and Zoroark were distributed at retail stores and not Wifi. THat caused that many people can't get them being less popular. And that caused a serious decline of the populariity of the two.

What happened? That in B2W2 they make them non-event pokemon as they should be from the start, making the movie promotion old and useless.

Also, there's the issue that Nintendo wants to separate the event pokemon from the movies in general. Specially outside of Japan because many countries could last many months (and in some cases, more than 1 year) to get the movies. For example, Keldeo was linked to the movie in Japan but not internationally. Genesect isn't linked to the movie and only V-Create was linked to the movie. Victini witohut V-Create was given in Wifi.

Each time, the movie events were less important each year. Movie events really work well in Japan but not internationally. And Nintendo thinks globally now. To the point that Sylveon was officially known to the audience worldwide at the same time as Japan
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 24th February 2013 at 3:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Wait, That last one is Mewtwo? My mind has been blown. I've always wondered what that clip showed.
    Indeed it is Mewtwo. I watched the entire Scizor episode for that sake. Shud have listened to Haunter....

The writers seem to conveniently use the fact that they always showed Mewtwo in big cities (too many large buildings every freaking time) to include Mewtwo here. That way they can give a reason to the people who might make Mewtwo appearing out of nowhere as a big issue.

That's my interpretation of the pics
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 24th February 2013 at 5:46 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I also thought that was Scizor.. but then I noticed that the Scizor's head isn't exactly shaped like that.

If they do this movie right then I think i could forgive pretty much everything that best wishes has done wrong.

This is the first movie I have been excited about in a long time

I'm more interested in Genesect than Mewtwo, I like its design and the concept behind it and I hope the writers don't have Mewtwo outshine Genesect. This is Gen V and I expect Mewtwo to play a role similar to Mew in the Lucario movie. Lucario still being the star and Mew being treated as more of a co-star in a sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I'm more interested in Genesect than Mewtwo, I like its design and the concept behind it and I hope the writers don't have Mewtwo outshine Genesect.
    I'm a huge fan of both Pokemon.

Mewtwo is my favourite legendary so a return is great, but Genesect is my favourite Gen V legendary and i've anticipated it's debut since BW first began. The fact they're both battling is amazing.

-------------

For anybody who's interested:

March 3rd 2011 - Longer trailer for Movie 14 was revealed.
    February 29th 2012 - Longer trailer for Movie 15 was revealed.

I think within the next week or two we'll be getting a new trailer finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm a huge fan of both Pokemon.

Mewtwo is my favourite legendary so a return is great, but Genesect is my favourite Gen V legendary and i've anticipated it's debut since BW first began. The fact they're both battling is amazing.
    "Doryuzu used nostalgia goggles! But it failed...."

Nah, but in all seriousness. I don't mind Mewtwo if it has a good presence to be in this movie and has an engaging plot besides returning just for the sake of returning. Because a return doesn't necessarily equal good or interesting plot. Almost everything about this movie that's Genesect related is all I'm interested in, Genesect gang, Red Genesect, TP's possible connection, though we have little to no info on Mewtwo and what role it will be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    If they do this movie right then I think i could forgive pretty much everything that best wishes has done wrong.

This is the first movie I have been excited about in a long time
    Hm. It just occurred to me that I had no hype for either of the BW films. The last time I was hyped was for M13, but mostly because of the Phantom Champion's glorious silhouette hype campaign. And here, Mewtwo really captured my interest.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I wonder if we'll get a remixed theme for Mewtwo and some others, in this movie. I want to see some old bgm pop up in this movie, too.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    I wonder if we'll get a remixed theme for Mewtwo and some others, in this movie. I want to see some old bgm pop up in this movie, too.
    Here's the thing, though: isn't the dubbed music from the first movie basically owned to 4KIDS? Would Viz be able to get the rights to put in "Tears of Life" or anything from the soundtrack? But I swear that if a really emotional scene with Mewtwo happens, and "Tears of Life" or anything similar plays, I'm going to cry a waterfall. Because I swear that the music they remade for the dub really and truly fit Mewtwo's character better than what the Japanese had (unless it's just the nostalgia talking, then again I love string instruments, so...).

I mean, don't get me wrong, Mewtwo's letimotif in the original Japanese was pretty much a really cool organ, at least in the first movie. I don't know if it was kept in the special, but if Mewtwo still has a theme, I think it would be changed a little to fit his personality. It would probably still sound really awesome and badass, but I imagine it would be soft at least once.

Yeah, you can tell I have high hopes for this movie when I shouldn't.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Here's the thing, though: isn't the dubbed music from the first movie basically owned to 4KIDS? Would Viz be able to get the rights to put in "Tears of Life" or anything from the soundtrack? But I swear that if a really emotional scene with Mewtwo happens, and "Tears of Life" or anything similar plays, I'm going to cry a waterfall. Because I swear that the music they remade for the dub really and truly fit Mewtwo's character better than what the Japanese had (unless it's just the nostalgia talking, then again I love string instruments, so...).

I mean, don't get me wrong, Mewtwo's letimotif in the original Japanese was pretty much a really cool organ, at least in the first movie. I don't know if it was kept in the special, but if Mewtwo still has a theme, I think it would be changed a little to fit his personality. It would probably still sound really awesome and badass, but I imagine it would be soft at least once.

I was referring to the Japanese movie, actually. I watch both versions, you see.
    Examples of the bgms I'd like to see return in original or remastered forms:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kEr-ePnds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_V-PMS9Fg
    Last edited by Akuroma; 25th February 2013 at 5:18 AM.

TPCi dubs Pokemon, not Viz Media and TPCi owns every piece of dub music 4kids does. They played "Team Rocket Rocket" in DP during "A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine."

All the dubbed movies since the 4th have used the Japanese score, so it's pretty much a non-issue now.

I was referring to the Japanese movie, actually. I watch both versions, you see.
    Examples of the bgms I'd like to see return in original or remastered forms:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kEr-ePnds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_V-PMS9Fg
    That's the epic organ I'm talking about, yessssssssss. That'd be a neat song to remix, oh yes. And "Inochi Aru Mono" is beautiful indeed, I can see that being in the movie, but... yeah, I'm still sticking with "Tears of Life", or at least the beginning part of "3 on 3". It strikes more emotions in me than this, though I'm still on the fence about why. I like this piece, but I guess I like the epicness of the beginning "Tears of Life" better or something. *shrugs*

But if they make a new letimotif for Mewtwo in this movie, that's fine, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    TPCi dubs Pokemon, not Viz Media and TPCi owns every piece of dub music 4kids does. They played "Team Rocket Rocket" in DP during "A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine."
    Derp, forgot about TPCi xP. (See, you can tell I haven't kept up with anime.) I thought they sold the rights to Viz, guess I was thinking of the manga or something. I think TPCi is one who tends to keep the original music intact with the movies, so either way, I'm going to be surprised if "Tears of Life" pops up once in the dubbed movie.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

That's the epic organ I'm talking about, yessssssssss. That'd be a neat song to remix, oh yes. And "Inochi Aru Mono" is beautiful indeed, I can see that being in the movie, but... yeah, I'm still sticking with "Tears of Life", or at least the beginning part of "3 on 3". It strikes more emotions in me than this, though I'm still on the fence about why. I like this piece, but I guess I like the epicness of the beginning "Tears of Life" better or something. *shrugs*.
    I liked "Tears of Life" because of Mewtwo's speech about one's existence as well as Satoshi / Ash being revived by the tears of Pokemon. That scene was very touching and beautifully done. Mewtwo's speech and this bgm really touched me, too. Whether this bgm will appear or not is still in question. Who knows, you might get what you're asking for.

I liked "Tears of Life" because of Mewtwo's speech about one's existence as well as Satoshi / Ash being revived by the tears of Pokemon. That scene was very touching and beautifully done. Mewtwo's speech and this bgm really touched me, too. Whether this bgm will appear or not is still in question. Who knows, you might get what you're asking for.
    I honestly find the scene really cheesy now (yes, even Mewtwo's little monologue), yet I still get really sad at the moments where it's sad, and joyous when it's victorious whether I'm watching the entire movie or just the clip of it. And it's because of the music. The music is what I think made the scene the way it is now to us. Heck, if it made the original director(s) tear up in the viewing of the dub, then that's testament of how powerful that score is.

But I think I'll be happy as long as string instruments are involved somehow. And the organ. The organ was awesome.
    I survived Pupa.

I'm personally happy that Mewtwo is going to be in that movie. I hope they get to have an epic battle, a battle of two artificial pokemon.
    Dan green, i look forward to hearing you voice mewtwo again, it's a shame that Phillip Bartlet, who voiced him in the first movie had to die.
    Genesect, deoxys, mew, elgyem, beheeyem, i will find yall and you will all be my friends.

Hearing the music from the first movie would be wonderful
    I would like for Shinji to re-orchestra the JP Music from the first movie and maybe the score from the Dub as well only this time it's conducted by Shinji Myazaki.

Just like how Entei got his Theme Remixed as well As Celebi's Revival theme Did

I just hope Oha Suta is this week.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Page 93 of 247 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast