Page 99 of 247 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 6162

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

  1. #2451
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It was left behind in Johto, however it made one single very early AG appearance.
    So that would mean it got left in Hoenn XD (with Whismur)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #2452
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nuvema town, Unova
    Posts
    37

    Default

    so how do you think episode n will tie in with this movie?
    Genesect, deoxys, mew, elgyem, beheeyem, i will find yall and you will all be my friends.

  3. #2453
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Woods View Post
    so how do you think episode n will tie in with this movie?
    Uh, we already know how it's going to tie in. Genesect is appearing at the end of March.

  4. #2454
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nuvema town, Unova
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Uh, we already know how it's going to tie in. Genesect is appearing at the end of March.

    I mean plot wise, not just Genesect appearing in it, but i mean like do you think it will go like for example (chronologicaly) bw119, m16, bw120? if so wouldn't there be an episode that shows something from the movie this way when people who haven't watched the movie watch BW119 then bw120, they're filled in?
    if it doesn't happen in that order, what sort of plot do you think will happen in the episode right before the movie? obviously it's going to have more of a connection in the anime than just having an episode with Red Genesect appearing.
    pluss i wanted to bring the focus back to the movie rather than unrelated topics.
    Genesect, deoxys, mew, elgyem, beheeyem, i will find yall and you will all be my friends.

  5. #2455

    Default

    March 6th 2009 - First Movie 12 Trailer updated onto the Movie Website.
    March 3rd 2010 - First Movie 13 Trailer released on Oha Suta.
    March 3rd 2011 - New Trailer for Movie 14 was updated onto the Movie Website.
    February 29th 2012 - First Movie Trailer for Movie 15 was released on Oha Suta.

    The 3rd March is highlighted on the 2013 calendar, I think we'll be seeing the trailer of Movie 16 some time tommorow, if not the latest within this week.

  6. #2456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    March 6th 2009 - First Movie 12 Trailer updated onto the Movie Website.
    March 3rd 2010 - First Movie 13 Trailer released on Oha Suta.
    March 3rd 2011 - New Trailer for Movie 14 was updated onto the Movie Website.
    February 29th 2012 - First Movie Trailer for Movie 15 was released on Oha Suta.

    The 3rd March is highlighted on the 2013 calendar, I think we'll be seeing the trailer of Movie 16 some time tommorow, if not the latest within this week.
    We're bound to get something very soon, as the description for next week's episode of Smash talks about having the "latest, startling" movie news. Based on the Law of Smash Getting Stuff Very Late, yeah tomorrow does seem like a good bet.

  7. #2457
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    So... does that mean I might expect some sort of news for Smash? Or did I get it wrong?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  8. #2458
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The 3rd March is highlighted on the 2013 calendar, I think we'll be seeing the trailer of Movie 16 some time tommorow, if not the latest within this week.
    I don't see the third of March being highlighted. All of the Sundays are in red anyway, since that's their weekend. So I think we're gonna get something on the 15th since we apparently didn't get anything this week.

    So just gotta wait a little while longer.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

  9. #2459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    We're bound to get something very soon, as the description for next week's episode of Smash talks about having the "latest, startling" movie news. Based on the Law of Smash Getting Stuff Very Late, yeah tomorrow does seem like a good bet.
    It's definitely going to be released around this time now for obvious reasons that i listed.

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So... does that mean I might expect some sort of news for Smash? Or did I get it wrong?
    Maybe.

    It's more likely that the website will simply update with the trailer up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    So I think we're gonna get something on the 15th since we apparently didn't get anything this week.

    So just gotta wait a little while longer.
    Judging from the previous movie trailer releases alone, it's very likely we'll get it at anytime now.

    Remember that Oha Suta and Smash are not the only sources to show us the trailer, the website may update by itself and upload the trailer like it has done previously.

  10. #2460
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    ^ Well, any news is good, so that works too.

    I hope that we'll see some footage of Sylveon in the Short, too. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  11. #2461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    ^ Well, any news is good, so that works too.

    I hope that we'll see some footage of Sylveon in the Short, too. :3
    Don't worry, it's guaranteed it'll be the trailer next. Not just any news, although we'll probably get a summary of the plot.

    I'm not too fussed about Sylveon tbh, i find no appeal in it but sure it'll be cool to see a Gen VI Pokemon in action.

  12. #2462
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Don't worry, it's guaranteed it'll be the trailer next. Not just any news, although we'll probably get a summary of the plot.

    I'm not too fussed about Sylveon tbh, i find no appeal in it but sure it'll be cool to see a Gen VI Pokemon in action.
    Well that's awesome, then. ^^ I'm very interested in this movie (I wanna know if Mewtwo keeps his epicness).

    And I agree about Sylveon, but the anime has made me love many Pokémon I originally hated, so I'm gonna give it a chance. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  13. #2463
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    So I take it Smash showed nothing?


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  14. #2464
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    So I take it Smash showed nothing?
    To my knowledge, no
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #2465
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    ^ Ah, shame. Oh well. Info should come soon, me thinks.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  16. #2466

    Default

    Anyday now, I can't wait.

    The fact Pokemon Smash next week will be about the latest movie news has practically confirmed the trailer is coming this week if you ask me.

  17. #2467
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wherever I want to be!!
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Wow, it's been forever since I've posted on these forums let alone even signed in, but this movie put the icing on the cake, I just had to sign in to say what I'm feeling about this movie. First, I just want to say that Mewtwo appearing in a new movie is something I've dreamed about, he was highly lacking in feats and was constantly being bashed in vs forums because of it. I'm hoping that this movie gives him some good speed feats because that's where he was lacking the most. Second, I would have to say that I think from what has been revealed about this movie I feel that they will be doing my all time favorite fictional character justice(Mewtwo in case I didn't make it obvious, lol). For one, the are pitting him against a Pokemon that has a type advantage over him(which doesn't faze Mewtwo because he has moves to deal with any type disadvantage), and then there's that fact that he's most likely going to be pitted up against not one, not two and not even three, but five Genesect, and one of them even has great speed. I'm not saying that this is going to be an easy fight for Mewtwo because let's be honest, he's going up against five Pokemon with a type advantage plus they aren't that far behind him stat wise either, so he'll be doing great, but they will most likely overwhelm him at some point. Overall, I'm expecting some good new feats from Mewtwo and I can't, I repeat, I CAN"T wait to see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #2468
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    158

    Default

    I say that this could be the last pokemon movie involving Ash, I mean look at it, Genesect feature legendary on a movie and Mewtwo being the first, it's like alpha and omega

    Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

  19. #2469

    Default

    Almost time for Oha Suta to air. Fingers crossed for a new trailer.

  20. #2470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Almost time for Oha Suta to air. Fingers crossed for a new trailer.
    What time does it air?

    I'm in the UK, i believe it's 10pm iirc.

  21. #2471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    What time does it air?

    I'm in the UK, i believe it's 10pm iirc.
    According to their site it airs at 6:45 AM, which is only a few minutes from now in Japan.

    http://www.shopro.co.jp/oha/day/mon.html
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

  22. #2472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    According to their site it airs at 6:45 AM, which is only a few minutes from now in Japan.

    http://www.shopro.co.jp/oha/day/mon.html
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
    Ah right cheers, a trailer will probably air just after 7:00 - 7:10 like it's done before, if we get a trailer that is.

    If you're watching it, keep me updated if you don't mind.

  23. #2473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Ah right cheers, a trailer will probably air just after 7:00 - 7:10 like it's done before, if we get a trailer that is.

    If you're watching it, keep me updated if you don't mind.
    If I see anything, I'll make sure to post about it.

  24. #2474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    If I see anything, I'll make sure to post about it.
    Cheers, although at the time of this reply things aren't looking too positive.

  25. #2475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Cheers, although at the time of this reply things aren't looking too positive.
    Yep, not too positive. Only about 10 minutes left before the show ends. Though if it's anything like Smash, (and I dare say it's not only like it but EVEN MORE insane) then if they have a trailer they'll wait until the very last minute to show it.

Page 99 of 247 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •