Page 34 of 247 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 16 - ExtremeSpeed Genesect & The Awakening of Mewtwo - FIRST DETAILS

Can someone tell me what is oha suta is it a magazine like corocoro or a show,like pokemon smash

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Can someone tell me what is oha suta is it a magazine like corocoro or a show,like pokemon smash
    its a show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oha_Suta

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    So it broadcasts amines other than,pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Now that the Deoxys event have been reveal I got a feeling he will appear to promoted the event just like Mewtwo!!! :/
    No, Deoxys is distributed from 15.12-23.12, but Masudas appearance will be on the 30.12 or 6.01.

So the distribution will end before and then Masuda has to show us something other.

Edit:

OMG, Masuda deleted his post on Twitter? What does that mean?

I read that Deoxys will also be distributed per Wifi next year, so it's possible that Masuda will promote it on Smash.
    Last edited by Dreamscape; 10th December 2012 at 1:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscape View Post
    No, Deoxys is distributed from 15.12-23.12, but Masudas appearance will be on the 30.12 or 6.01.

So the distribution will end before and then Masuda has to show us something other.

Edit:

OMG, Masuda deleted his post on Twitter? What does that mean?

I read that Deoxys will also be distributed per Wifi next year, so it's possible that Masuda will promote it on Smash.
    Oh well...!!

But in other news every time a member of pokemon smash or Masuda post something revealing they deleted right away so his possible that he may reveal something else!!

Deoxys vs Genesect would be amazing.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Mewtwo would always be a better choice than Deoxys..

Genesect and itself share the same background, being renovated from a fossil and being genetically modified to become even more powerful than its original.. A face off between these two would be one of the best battles since the original Mewtwo bout with Mew..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Except the deoxys is for the TCG, just like Mewtwo last year.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Deoxys vs Genesect would be amazing.
    You spelt Mewtwo VERY wrong.

How about Mewtwo vs Genesect vs Deoxys so we get the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    How about Mewtwo vs Genesect vs Deoxys so we get the best of both worlds.
    I'd take that, but I fail to see how Deoxys fits into the whole situation.

I don't see a good chance that Deoxys to appear in that movie.
    Unless Deoxys and Darkrai team up with Mewtwo to take done Genesect, since Mewtwo & Deoxys and Darkrai and Genesect are much alike, and that there's no Gen II Mewtwo like Pokémon. Just the Dogs, Ho-Oh & Lugia, and Celebii (Who already got a movie role 2 years ago.)
    The fate of Mewtwo's appearance will be determined this week. Rather if he will star for his 15th year since his Movie was made. (Reason why Mewtwo didn't get a 10th year appearance in the 11th movie is because that he can't be involved in with Giratina and Shaymin and Dialga and he's Gen 1 Pokémon and HGSS were not released that 2008)

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Truth is, people always wanted to see Darkrai/Deoxys battle Mewtwo despite them having absolutely no relations at all. The difference here is that Mewtwo and Genesect hold many similarities and backgrounds, on top of that there is a tonne of things that make it seem likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'd take that, but I fail to see how Deoxys fits into the whole situation.
    Deoxys is an "artificial" Pokemon like Mewtwo and Genesect, though in a different sense. Deoxys was just a virus that grew into a Pokemon when hit with a laser; that's according to the Pokedex as well as the second Deoxys in Movie 6. Still, I do think leaving it as just Mewtwo and Genesect would be better, though I'm honestly not expecting to see Mewtwo here.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Deoxys is an "artificial" Pokemon like Mewtwo and Genesect, though in a different sense. Deoxys was just a virus that grew into a Pokemon when hit with a laser; that's according to the Pokedex as well as the second Deoxys in Movie 6. Still, I do think leaving it as just Mewtwo and Genesect would be better, though I'm honestly not expecting to see Mewtwo here.
    Yeah, I know why people thought Deoxys could fight Mewtwo, but it is still a major difference being created naturally (in space) and genetically (in a lab).

I remember at the time of Movie 6 people counterargued with the fact Porygon was made genetically so why hasn't he fought Mewtwo? There is always a reason for X battling X Pokemon, but the facts still remain that this time around Genesect and Mewtwo have the most similar links to any other wishful fight.

The Pokemon News Years special will likely have new information about this movie, unless Oha Suta, or Smash or CoroCoro reveals the information first.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I don't think we're going to get Mewtwo or Deoxys why should Mewtwo even appear here besides fan service? Best Wishes is starting to near the end and this is probably the last movie I think we'll end up getting Genesect vs Gen VI Pokemon instead.

And to be honest.. I'd like Mewtwo to appear again but I actually wanted it to appear in a movie with Kyurem even though it would be kind of odd. I think Mewtwo vs "The Strongest" Dragon type would be pretty cool.
    Last edited by JD; 11th December 2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I don't think we're going to get Mewtwo or Deoxys why should Mewtwo even appear here besides fan service? Best Wishes is starting to near the end and this is probably the last movie I think we'll end up getting Genesect vs Gen VI Pokemon instead.

And to be honest.. I'd like Mewtwo to appear again but I actually wanted it to appear in a movie with Kyurem even though it would be kind of odd. I think Mewtwo vs "The Strongest" Dragon type would be pretty cool.
    I think they're actually trying to make us believe that a threesome is going to happen:
    - Mewtwo: Altered Clone with a distorted identity complex..
    - Deoxys: DNAlien looking for a friend..
    - Genesect: Altered Revived Fossil Killing Machine..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    - Bad movie.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    The Pokemon News Years special will likely have new information about this movie, unless Oha Suta, or Smash or CoroCoro reveals the information first.
    The Pokémon News Year special? what? xD

I think tomorrow will be info in CoroCoro.

Quote Originally Posted by Shianzen View Post
    The Pokémon News Year special? what? xD
    Special episode on January 3rd that will have more movie info and another Episode N trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Special episode on January 3rd that will have more movie info and another Episode N trailer.
    I doubt we'll get spoilers from that trailer.. Well.. It did gave us insight in that Snivy and Axew aren't evolving yet, but we had confirmation on Axew already.. Oh well.. Snivy ain't evolving yet.. Yawn..

Watch the new footage spoil Seismitoad, Emboar and Gigalith and we will all be fangasm'ing to some extent.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I can definetly understand your reasoning and it's definetly for fan service, but like i've said before, this time around there is a handful of reasons as to why it can happen and why it makes sense to happen.

Anime Reasons:

-Team Rocket have had a rivalry with Team Plasma this saga.
    -Team Rocket created Mewtwo, Team Plasma modified Genesect. Both Pokemon hold similarities in their background being tampered with by villanous teams to become stronger, they have both been genetically enhanced.
    -Giovanni finally returned this saga, after his last major plot being 'Mewtwo Returns' every scheme up until BW that Giovanni had involved Mewtwo.
    -Genesect, like Mewtwo seems to also be getting an anime role alongside it's Movie role.
    -The last place Mewtwo was seen (End of Mewtwo Returns, beginning of Movie 6) was atop a huge skyscraper in a location that looks almost identical to Castelia City which was labelled as 'far far away' at the time. Obviously it was never intended, but at this moment in time it could work really well in terms of making sense for Mewtwo to reappear, instead of randomly in another place
    Game Reasons:

-Mewtwo was finally given a signature move in Gen V, Psystrike.
    -(Minor Reason) Mewtwo was distributed across wifi almost a year ago, much like Deoxys now.

Other Reasons:

-We've had 3/4 new pieces of merchandise with Mewtwo in the past three months, one of them being tied with Genesect merchandise.
    -A year ago, Mewtwo was promoted in the Psycho Drive TCG packs with Kyurem. Nothing too special but the artwork for Mewtwo featured him in a city almost identical to Castelia.

I wouldn't have minded, but the Pokemon really have no reason to appear together, unlike Genesect and Mewtwo.

By the looks of it getting a Corocoro, a Oha Suta, A Smash Announcement and a New Year summery, I would say that this might be the most special movie of BW series and possibly the last BW movie if Gen VI were to release on Fall 2013 for the 3DS. Just like the Lucario movie was the most special movie the AG series and how ether the Arceus Movie or the Shaymin Movie was the most special DP Movie. Another reason that this movie will likely announce alot of Gen VI details and it could possible that the Gen VI Pokémon to star in the movie COULD be a New-Type since Gen II.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I can definetly understand your reasoning and it's definetly for fan service, but like i've said before, this time around there is a handful of reasons as to why it can happen and why it makes sense to happen.

Anime Reasons:

-Team Rocket have had a rivalry with Team Plasma this saga.
    -Team Rocket created Mewtwo, Team Plasma modified Genesect. Both Pokemon hold similarities in their background being tampered with by villanous teams to become stronger, they have both been genetically enhanced.
    -Giovanni finally returned this saga, after his last major plot being 'Mewtwo Returns' every scheme up until BW that Giovanni had involved Mewtwo.
    -Genesect, like Mewtwo seems to also be getting an anime role alongside it's Movie role.
    -The last place Mewtwo was seen (End of Mewtwo Returns, beginning of Movie 6) was atop a huge skyscraper in a location that looks almost identical to Castelia City which was labelled as 'far far away' at the time. Obviously it was never intended, but at this moment in time it could work really well in terms of making sense for Mewtwo to reappear, instead of randomly in another place
    Game Reasons:

-Mewtwo was finally given a signature move in Gen V, Psystrike.
    -(Minor Reason) Mewtwo was distributed across wifi almost a year ago, much like Deoxys now.

Other Reasons:

-We've had 3/4 new pieces of merchandise with Mewtwo in the past three months, one of them being tied with Genesect merchandise.
    -A year ago, Mewtwo was promoted in the Psycho Drive TCG packs with Kyurem. Nothing too special but the artwork for Mewtwo featured him in a city almost identical to Castelia.

I wouldn't have minded, but the Pokemon really have no reason to appear together, unlike Genesect and Mewtwo.
    The thing is that the merchandise that Mewtwo got was anime related just like Charizard and Lucario.. Implying that it will appear in the anime for some reason, instead of the movie..

Scans of the Genesect movie coming at 2chan. Wait a minute and I post them.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3724124.jpg

I need translation of the scans to confirm the movie title. For the information that I know eist a red Genesect, the secondary poster includes Eevee (IMPORTANT!) and the Release of the movie will be 13th July 2013.

Appears a poster with the possible title: "Some Kanji that I don't understand" of Genesect". the poster is a red Genesect.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th December 2012 at 7:33 AM.

Page 34 of 247 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast